Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira (1650 Views)

Distributorship- The Hidden Money Making/ Investment Option / Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by drharry: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Hello Guys..

I have about a million naira saved up...Am at a loss how to invest it safely...online or offline...
I need good ideas...is it possible to make at least 500k profits within 6 months to one year...

Help!!!!
Re: Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2018
drharry:
Hello Guys..

I have about a million naira saved up...Am at a loss how to invest it safely...online or offline...
I need good ideas...is it possible to make at least 500k profits within 6 months to one year...

Help!!!!
With
Please contact me!
There's something very interesting and lucrative.
Yes you can make 500k profit in about that time.
It's something I have been doing for years and there is a very good urgent opportunity that I'm looking at leveraging and I'm willing to share profit.
It's not online, it's very physical and offline business!

Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2018
drharry:
Hello Guys..

Help!!!!
Search for the thread "Our currency trading journal. Avg 5-10%+ and 10-20%+ monthly ROI to investors" or search for the profile Fxmanager for the link to the thread in this forum.
Re: Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
drharry:
Hello Guys..

Help!!!!

Please contact me!
There's something very interesting and lucrative
Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by matoxy(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Invest in an Online Gold Investment where you get 1.5%- 2.5% interest daily for as long as you want and you monitor your investment online as they grow passively. You dont need to be there before you earn and you withdraw directly to your bank account.

If interested, chat me up on my whatsapp; 08183549549

I will show you various evidences if you want. You can start with little amount and see how it work before investing much.

I bet you will never regret it
Re: Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by ayoncox: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2018
can you contact me via my email I will give you certain secrets that can help you build it into tens of millions from this year to the next ajideayodeji@gmail.com
Re: Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2018
drharry:
Hello Guys..

Help!!!!

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2019
If you can see this then, you are good to go:

https://start-online-stock-trading..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Close Option Broker - 20$ Binary Options No Deposit Bonus! USA Welcome! / Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. / Leadership Changes In FBN Holdings And First Bank Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.