Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent (850 Views)

Genius Isn't Innate, Its Achievable! Here Are Some Steps. / Pls How Much Are Graduates Paid At NSCDC ( Civil Defense) / Pls, How Can One Succeed With Agricultural Economics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by blueblood1(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2008
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. THIS IS AN SOS cry
IM A BANKER, BUT WITH GREAT LOVE AND ADMIRATION FOR THE ARTS AND JOURNALISM. I FEEL SO UNFULFILLED , I BELIEVE STRONGLY I NEED TO LEAVE THE BANK. BUT TO DO WHAT undecided

PLS, IF YOU ARE OUT THERE AND YOU HAVE SOME ADVISE FOR ME ON HOW I CAN CHANNEL MY TALENTS WHILE STILL IN THE BANK, PLS PLS PLS, GIVE ME A HOLLA. I REALLY NEED HELP. IM NOT ENJOYING WHAT I DO, AND ITS RATHER FRUSTRATING. I NEED AN AVENUE TO CHANNEL MY ARTISTIC AND JOURNALISTIC TENDENCIES. IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO ME ONE ON ONE, PLS CALL 08053001608.

GOD BLESS wink
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by echelon(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2008
test your writing skills by starting a blog using a free service like , blogger.com, livejournal.com.

become a freelance journalist/ columnist for one of the various news sites

build up confidence, and then, only then,

leave the goddam bank

be determined
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by Canislupus: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2008
u'll have to make up ur mind! it's a life ur living and every minute ought to b spent happily.
it's a new year that u'r about to enter, do wat wil giv u joy and happiness. start writing!

it doesnt matter whether u'r writing in journals or nwspaprers, write ur heart out!
see ya!
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by blueblood1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2008
@
echelon:

test your writing skills by starting a blog using a free service like , blogger.com, livejournal.com.

become a freelance journalist/ columnist for one of the various news sites

build up confidence, and then, only then,

leave the goddam bank

be determined

thanks echelon. already looking up the sites you recommended. i truly appreciate.
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by echelon(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2008
Don't forget to give us your blog's addy when you eventually start wink
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by blueblood1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
hi echelon. my addy is danikekhuah.. and pls, i have deep interests in photography. know how i can turn that into some money making venture?
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by echelon(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2008
blue_blood:

hi echelon. my addy is danikekhuah.. and please, i have deep interests in photography. know how i can turn that into some money making venture?
I'll suggest your motivation for now should be to find fullfilment in your hobby. You can monetize later. You can incorporate photography into your blogging
As in put in the pics of what you blog. If you reside in lagos, you can blog about the lagos traffic and put in funny pics  grin. If the pics are high quality you might even sell them at some websites  wink
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by echelon(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2008
Azuka explains blogging
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by blueblood1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2008
echelon:

I'll suggest your motivation for now should be to find fullfilment in your hobby. You can monetize later. You can incorporate photography into your blogging
As in put in the pics of what you blog. If you reside in lagos, you can blog about the lagos traffic and put in funny pics grin. If the pics are high quality you might even sell them at some websites wink

echelon. thanks a lot for taking out time to reply. i truly appreciate. but i need a motivation, even if not money, say a request for my stories or pictures, or a competition or something. is there any avenue u know of i can do some freelancing, even if i wont be paid(though pay is welcome grin)

God bless u brother, or is it sister?? smiley
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by echelon(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2009
I'll say for now stick with some sort of diary keeping - as in a blog. Why? To assess/ develop your writing first. With time you'll graduate to all those you mention. Let self expression be your motivation for now  wink

Take care and happy new year 2009!!!
Re: Sos: Pls, How Do I Express My Innate Talent by blueblood1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2009
echelon:

I'll say for now stick with some sort of diary keeping - as in a blog. Why? To assess/ develop your writing first. With time you'll graduate to all those you mention. Let self expression be your motivation for now  wink

Take care and happy new year 2009!!!

thanks echelon, i truly appreciate u. and Happy Nu Yr to you Too smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Format Of A Cv / To Whom It May Concern (number 1 Business School In Africa) / Any Thread For Physiologists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.