Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" (7202 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

[size=18pt]
First you need to understand that many nairalanders are ardent believers of change

Their posts are always thoughts of every common Nigerian, a case study is my comment on 10 naira cut off from petrol price, I said it's long overdue and I expected 40 naira to be cut off, I said it's too late to win my vote and Sai buhari. I got 920 likes

No manipulations, just that people feel the need for change

I know how frustrating Commenting and not getting likes is, na turn by turn. Not manipulation

Your post also made pdp look stupid and desperate, so no plenty likes for you but you'll get lots of insulting mentions [/size] grin
The Sai Buhari in the post got you the 920 likes. It is not real. It is from a programmed software. It is a way to sway undecided voters and we know that. I don't care about likes. If you know me on nairaland, I say whatever I want to say whether its popular or not. I just think APC should stop these antics and invest on serious issues.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

bia! onye ngwulo! stop quoting me cause am not in the same low-life level with you! cheesy
onye ara, stop disgracing yourself with your moniker. Anambra people are 100% for Ebele Jonathan
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

onye ara, stop disgracing yourself with your moniker. Anambra people are 100% for Ebele Jonathan

You are a fool!!!

Even Otuoke in Bayelsa cannot be 100% for Ebele.....how dare can you say the whole of Anambra people are for him 100%.

You need to see a Doc...really.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by clevvermind(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

exactly, some non partisan people join them for the sake of "likes". They should know that these "likes" are from softwares, not real.
you are right.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

You are a fool!!!

Even Otuoke in Bayelsa cannot be 100% for Ebele.....how dare can you say the whole of Anambra people are for him 100%.

You need to see a Doc...really.
ilugunboy and his wife berem craving for attention so bad cheesy cheesy

I'm not first to say Anambra will vote Ebele 100%. Even the governor said it himself. I see how it pains you grin

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by ayukdaboss(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Kpokom!
Can a Youtube video be liked without being viewed?? So how is it possible it has more likes than views? its either that image is photoshopped or APC hackeD Youtube...if the latter is the case then I salute APC for their expertise

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Can a Youtube video be liked without being viewed?? So how is it possible it has more likes than views? its either that image is photoshopped or APC hackeD Youtube...if the latter is the case then I salute APC for their expertise
there are softwares that increase both views and likes on YouTube videos

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2015

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by appini: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
We understood that APC controlled media houses have started making plans to announce the election result in favour of their party before the official INEC figures.
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
PD.Pigs are indirectly calling APC crews intelligent, techno agents.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by DaBullIT(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The Sai Buhari in the post got you the 920 likes. It is not real. It is from a programmed software. It is a way to sway undecided voters and we know that. I don't care about likes. If you know me on nairaland, I say whatever I want to say whether its popular or not. I just think APC should stop these antics and invest on serious issues.

I thought you would say that, so I'm referring you to my other comment on tompolo, Asari Dokubo and the threats they made about Nigeria ceasing to exist, and another comment on how PDP attacked their own party's campaign which , I ended with Sai BUHARI and I got just less than 20 likes till today. I guess you were wrong or people did not share my view about that

Either way I'm happy to speak my mind without wanting likes desperately, also stop Mùmúfying yourself with baseless accusations, is absurd and silly

All the best
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by ayukdaboss(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

there are softwares that increase both views and likes on YouTube videos
Oh that explains this. The PDP buttt-licker who posted that image of Osinbanjo downloaded the software and edited the likes and views just to discredit APC. Shame on you all.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Oh that explains this. The PDP buttt-licker who posted that image of Osinbanjo downloaded the software and edited the likes and views just to discredit APC. Shame on you all.
you don't sound intelligent. Even your signature gives you out as a liar.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
appini:
We understood that APC controlled media houses have started making plans to announce the election result in favour of their party before the official INEC figures.

we are waiting for them.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by DaBullIT(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
@barcanista
Remember you used the same trick in the Ekiti poll. While fayemi was winning landslide online, fayose was winning landslide offline. grin grin
APC never learn. APC stop chasing shadows

I conducted polls online via Facebook and tiny url for Aregbesola and Omisore, Aregbesola was winning online, it was obvious that the polls reflected people's wish and guess what Aregbesola won.

Fayemi's election was rigged, reports of vans reversing to a pdp elites hotel with ballot boxes and pictures of the same circulated for a few weeks until the Facebook account became inactive

There were reports of intimidation and arrest of Apc members,

The same would have played out had my favorite stubborn governor not taken necessary actions

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
appini:

it does not translate to election victory. We thought APC were interested in winning the elections and not just some irrelevant schemes.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by uniquefidel1991: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Apc agents are everywhere,,, nawao GEJ is the in thing.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ilekeh:
PD.Pigs are indirectly calling APC crews intelligent, techno agents.
but techno agents does not win elections. The elections are offline. seems apc crews are not serious afterall.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by fuckluv(f): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
clevvermind:
Op, you have a point here. There is nothing apc cannot do. They are known for various types of fraud. Many people have been deceived by those likes they receive. Some people are even join them on this forum because they also want to get likes. Smh.
I can't be deceived. I'm with Jonathan till the end. Let's see who will cry at last. The mods should do a checkup now.
I would have believed this if I have not been a GEJ supporter before.
But with the likes of Reno omokiri, FFK etc spewing trash everywhere trying to tarnish GMB's image, instead of devoting that time to "sell" their candidate to us; I became ashamed of the kind of people I'm supporting.

Reuben Abati actually made me see the "light" when he accused GMB of dislodging ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS from Nigeria, in his bid to defame him too. Then I asked myself if these people are aware that they are only selling GMB to the public instead.

Let's not deceive ourselves, the "likes" you guys are complaining of are REAL! The love people have for GMB today is caused by GEJ campaign team. Go to facebook and see more likes then you will realise that GEJ has lost it!

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

but techno agents does not win elections. The elections are offline. seems apc crews are not serious afterall.

Lol we shall see in February.

Where were you PD.Pigs when massive election fraud was taking place in 2011 in favor of GEJ?

Remember that video recorded South South woman thumb-printing 100 ballots for GEJ? That's just one of you techno-ediots we caught on screen.
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Another election fraud in the South South

PD.Pigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmLZbhOakg
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by ayukdaboss(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you don't sound intelligent. Even your signature gives you out as a liar.
Lol you're giving me unintelligient replys so I'm trying hard to reason at your low level. You claim a software can edit the likes and views on a YouTube Video, isn't it highly possible it could have been done by that PDP guy just to ridicule APC/Osinbanjo?

About my signature, your daft paymaster accused Buhari of not buying any rifle when he was in power, but you can recall that during that regime, Buhari defeated a Terrorist Group (The "Maitansines"wink so from the assertions of your paymaster, it is safe to say that "Buhari defeated the Maitansines without buying a single rifle" meanwhile Billions of dollars have been "allegedly" spent on the Military by this administration while Bokoharam waxes stronger.
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
PD.Pigs underaged vote riggers in Bauchi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylm1DO-jmM
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lol we shall see in February.

Where were you PD.Pigs when massive election fraud was taking place in 2011 in favor of GEJ?

Remember that video recorded South South woman thumb-printing 100 ballots for GEJ? That's just one of you techno-ediots we caught on screen.
ilekeh, if not that you are my sweetheart eh.... So you forgot how cows and underage voters were all thumbprinting for Buhari abi?

We shall see in february. shebi you like nollywood, it will be like nollywood to you cheesy

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
PD.Pigs wanna cry me lake Michigan when their fraudulent behaviors fail them.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ilekeh, if not that you are my sweetheart eh.... So you forgot how cows and underage voters were all thumbprinting for Buhari abi?

We shall see in february. shebi you like nollywood, it will be like nollywood to you cheesy

Who is your sweetheart? Sorry, 14 years in kirikiri does not sound like a bright future to me.

You must be joking. Thumb-printing for Buhari? Even clueless and dumbo would laugh at this.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by fuckluv(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Be realistic for once. They are REAL. Stop deceiving yourself about non-existing software. I was a PDP supporter but now pro-APC, and I know many people who were neutral before but have also joined the train.
People are not smiling.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Lol you're giving me unintelligient replys so I'm trying hard to reason at your low level. You claim a software can edit the likes and views on a YouTube Video, isn't it highly possible it could have been done by that PDP guy just to ridicule APC/Osinbanjo?

About my signature, your daft paymaster accused Buhari of not buying any rifle when he was in power, but you can recall that during that regime, Buhari defeated a Terrorist Group (The "Maitansines"wink so from the assertions of your paymaster, it is safe to say that "Buhari defeated the Maitansines without buying a single rifle" meanwhile Billions of dollars have been "allegedly" spent on the Military by this administration while Bokoharam waxes stronger.
what a nonsense, with each response you take thrash talking to another level. I'm sorry for engaging you earlier, I though you just sounded unintelligent but you are really unintelligent!

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who is your sweetheart? Sorry, 14 years in kirikiri does not sound like a bright future to me.

You must be joking. Thumb-printing for Buhari? Even clueless and dumbo would laugh at this.
ilekeh stop playing
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by ayukdaboss(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

what a nonsense, with each response you take thrash talking to another level. I'm sorry for engaging you earlier, I though you just sounded unintelligent but you are really unintelligent!
For someone opening threads crying about likes, i'll say good riddance to bad rubbish. wink

“it Is The Northerners Who Deserve Another State, Not The South East” Arewa / The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Nigerian Senator Salary Structure: How Much Does A Nigerian Senator Earn?