Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" (7190 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
Yes they are! Fear dem o!

grin grin

Afam4eva once accused me some years ago of having multiple monikers that I uses to like my comments.

It's not a new allegation.

2 Likes

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by omenka(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2015
See painment!! Lmao!!
cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by omenka(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2015
neenar:
Wow! If APC really did all these, than they are geniuses! Mad azz tech crunchers. I salute! cool cool

As for the stu*pid op, and HIS cohorts, how do you explain the constant complaints on tv and on radio? The criticisms by CNN and foreign media houses? APC manufactured those ones too?

Like I said earlier, the wind of change is blowing everywhere and at an immense speed. You either join in or get blown into oblivion!
Bros, I added one "manipulated" like to this post of yours!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Collynzo419: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
[s]This thread is a case study

https://www.nairaland.com/2118741/ait-reacts-allegation-closing-down
See the "likes" over illogical posts from even clowns like berem and parody account collynzo419 who happen to support APC.
APC stop chasing shadows[/s]

Nonsense

whether you like it or not, Nigerians have embraced change

Buhari will be your President by May 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

Afam4eva once accused me some years ago of having multiple monikers that I used to like my comments.

It's not a new allegation.
Afam is a forgotten issue. His era has passed. His accusations were baseless since he had no evidence.
No matter how these PDP rats keep wailing about Jonathan's defeat by Buhari online,even though it doesn't translate to physical votes,it doesn't deny the fact that Buhari is very popular and well loved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

and see how we are still manipulating the "likes" on your topic! grin grin grin

all the APC post on your topic has garnered multiple "likes" while you the OP doesn't even have any like to your post yet! embarassed embarassed

singing Justin Timberlakes "cry me a river! - Cry me a river!" cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
ApC likes are programmed. I don't care about it. I'm only advising non partisan folks. If I declare for APC today, my moniker will be added to the "likes" queue. By the way who made you "nwaanambra"?

2 Likes

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by omenka(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

APC can not come in through the back door. Tech crunchers indeed. Tech crunchers will win on the internet while masses crunchers will win offline.
Then why are you complaining?? Lmao. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Kpokom!

You do know that views on youtube videos arent updated instantly huh?

I subscribe to some channels that upload contents daily and i always see them having 306 Views at first but with thousands of likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by mgbeketoto: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Na today. . .
Why do you think that tribe is #1 in FRAUD? cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo419:

Nonsense

whether you like it or not, Nigerians have embraced change

Buhari will be your President by May 2015
unless I'm no longer a Nigerian. Buhari will be my president only in your sweet dreams.

2 Likes

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ApC likes are programmed. I don't care about it. I'm only advising non partisan folks. If I declare for APC today, my moniker will be added to the "likes" queue. By the way who made you "nwaanambra"?

don't border declaring for APC your type doesn't have that "Progress gene" in their DNA! grin grin

who made you so stvpid? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by jmaine: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Hilarious stuff . . . . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
Thank God you never accused GMB and Osinbajo of corruption. So vote Change
And who are behind buhari and Osinbajo? Tinubu and atiku. SMH.

1 Like

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by NewNigeriaMind: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2015
quote author=FreeGlobe post=30236681]It has come to my notice that APC may be manipulating "likes" on nairaland to favor its agents posts on nairaland.
APC has a history of perpetrating internet fraud. First was the hacking of nairaland after their candidate lost the Ekiti poll.
Then the cloning of PVCs, the use of spam accounts to over bloat Buharis followers on Twitter and now the programming of bots to manipulate the AIT online poll to favor its candidate Buhari.
I urge non partisan nairalanders not to be swayed by the number of likes on posts by APC agents. The "likes" have been programmed.
I wonder why APC is so interested in online campaign when a larger population of Nigerians are not online. Why does APC keep chasing shadows?[/quote]

People see how far pdp has sank into the shithole of cluelessness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by bakila: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Tapout:

I thought I was the only one seeing that undecided

In Nairaland if you click the "like" the next thing that will appear is "unlike". how will it be manipulated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

don't border declaring for APC your type doesn't have that "Progress gene" in their DNA! grin grin

who made you so stvpid? cheesy cheesy
while your types have progressed into Tinubu's pockets. good luck but I promise you by 2019 you will still be singing change for Buhari. its perpetual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Vessi:
And who are behind buhari and Osinbajo? Tinubu and atiku. SMH.

before you "shakeout" your head you do know very well that no court has ever convicted these men of corruption! but checkout the men around your Presido - majority of them are ex-convicts and criminals! tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

while your types have progressed into Tinubu's pockets. good luck but I promise you by 2019 you will still be singing change for Buhari. its perpetual

its not for you to decide. Nigerians have decided:

GMB 2015 and beyond! cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

before you "shakeout" your head you do know very well that no court has ever convicted these men of corruption! but checkout the men around your Presido - majority of them are ex-convicts and criminals! tongue tongue
And was I supporting the president? And how can a corrupt judiciary prosecute corrupt politicians when they are friends in corrupt politics and share looted wealth amongst themselves?

1 Like

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Tinubu has not been convicted of corruption? you are indeed a learner
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tinubu has not been convicted of corruption? you are indeed a learner

kindly educate me on tinubu's convictions. proves will be highly appreciated! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

its not for you to decide. Nigerians have decided:

GMB 2015 and beyond! cool cool
You mean to say Nigeriens have decided? Good for them, afterall Buhari voted Niger Republic over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by neenar: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Bros, I added one "manipulated" like to this post of yours!! grin
I'm no bro, but that notwithstanding, you should have given me fifty likes. This is against party policy. 50 likes or I'll shoot you! angry angry tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Vessi:
[s]And was I supporting the president? And how can a corrupt judiciary prosecute corrupt politicians when they are friends in corrupt politics and share looted wealth amongst themselves?[/s]

childish rants bro!

the judiciary has been under the control of GEJ for the past 6 years and yet he couldn't prosecute any of his supposed enemies that you claimed are corrupt! Now tell me whose fault is it?
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

[s]You mean to say Nigeriens have decided? Good for them, afterall Buhari voted Niger Republic over Nigeria[/s]

grow up bro! undecided
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

childish rants bro!

the judiciary has been under the control of GEJ for the past 6 years and yet he couldn't prosecute any of his supposed enemies that you claimed are corrupt! Now tell me whose fault is it?
And look who makes mature posts? Even if the judiciary has failed in prosecuting tinubu, atiku, alamiesiegha, Stella oduah and their likes, that does not infer they are saints. Because a notorious thief has not been apprehended by the police, does not make him a law - abiding citizen. Some people do evil and get away with it. Goodbye!

1 Like

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

grow up bro! undecided
bia onye ofe stop spamming my mentions. You lost me when you asked me to show you proof of Tinubu's corruption and corrupt practises.

1 Like

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by omenka(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2015
neenar:
I'm no bro, but that notwithstanding, you should have given me fifty likes. This is against party policy. 50 likes or I'll shoot you! angry angry tongue
Okay. Sorry ma. Lemme go get that software we used to rig the AIT poll so I can give you your desired number of likes. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Vessi:
And look who makes mature posts? Even if the judiciary has failed in prosecuting tinubu, atiku, alamiesiegha, Stella oduah and their likes, that does not infer they are saints. Because a notorious thief has not been apprehended by the police, does not make him a law - abiding citizen. Some people do evil and get away with it. Goodbye!

childish rant again!

chapter 5 of the Nigerian Constitution ...presumed to be innocent until proved guilty under the law

International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Article 14.2.
Everyone have the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law.

get some education bro! cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

bia onye ofe stop spamming my mentions. You lost me when you asked me to show you proof of Tinubu's corruption and corrupt practises.

bia! onye ngwulo! stop quoting me cause am not in the same low-life level with you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Collynzo419: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

[s]unless I'm no longer a Nigerian. Buhari will be my president only in your sweet dreams.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by DaBullIT(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
It has come to my notice that APC may be manipulating "likes" on nairaland to favor its agents posts on nairaland.
[size=18pt]
First you need to understand that many nairalanders are ardent believers of change

Their posts are always thoughts of every common Nigerian, a case study is my comment on 10 naira cut off from petrol price, I said it's long overdue and I expected 40 naira to be cut off, I said it's too late to win my vote and Sai buhari. I got 920 likes

No manipulations, just that people feel the need for change

I know how frustrating Commenting and not getting likes is, na turn by turn. Not manipulation

Your post also made pdp look stupid and desperate, so no plenty likes for you but you'll get lots of insulting mentions [/size] grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election / Ekiti Workers Shun Meeting With Fayose, Insist On Strike / Akwa Ibom Ring Road 3 (10lanes) By 5star Hotel Completed …. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.