Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3252 Views)

:) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) / Traits Of An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by starbhooy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Viewing this topic this thread most people will be like "Who is this trying to create a Fiction from the series Teen Wolf" but you thought wrong because even after reading the overview below talk less about the "free Ebook" i would be giving out your view of life will change.Fact is 92% of guys in the world are Beta Males which make the girls "Run the world".
Basically we have the Alpha,the Beta Males (Nice Guys) and the Jerks.No much talk ,thus goes the overview :

1 Be confident. This cannot be
overstated. If
you think highly of yourself and
believe
unquestionably in your own
capabilities, men
and women alike will respond to you.
Do not
confuse confidence with arrogance.
Confidence demonstrates quiet inner
strength, surety, and reliability.
Arrogance is
just low self-esteem turned outwards,
and
perception people will have see is that
of a
hollow, insecure man, the very
antithesis of
the alpha male.
2 Assume your position. When you walk
into a
room as an alpha male, you simply
know
other people will listen to and respect
what
you have to say. If you doubt it, so will
every
other person in the room.
3 Use humor to your advantage. That
does
not mean be the clown of the room,
but that
you should be able to smile with
genuine
pleasure, to laugh at yourself, even to
playfully laugh at others without
seeming
sarcastic or spiteful. Think of that
commercial
for after-shave lotion, where the actor
playing
an exaggerated alpha male says, “Look
at your
man—now look at me. Sadly, he’s not
me, but
he can smell like he’s me!”
4 Let your body do the talking. The way
you
carry yourself speaks volumes to those
around you, without you even making
a
sound. Your posture, your hand
gestures, your
stance—all of it sends signals to those
around
you about your place in the world. You
want
those signals to be strong and
confident, not
protective and small.
-Practice being what you want to be.
Look for situations where there are
people gathered, and walk into the
room proudly. If you don’t feel it yet,
recall something you did well in the
past, and fills you with deserved
pride, let that feeling carry you
into the room.
-Learn the art of body language. There
are very specific cues that leaders use,
and followers respond to.
-Steepling shows a great deal of
confidence. Make the steeple by
pressing your fingertips of both hands
together, with palms separated. The
higher the
steeple, the more confidence this
signals —but don’t go too high. If the
tips of your fingers touch your mouth,
you’re now signaling lack of
confidence. In a two-way
conversation, the higher steeple
generally
belongs to the man in charge of the
conversation.
-Hands behind back. Because this is
an attitude of exposure, you show
courage, power, and confidence. By
holding your hands behind your back,
you signal your openness to listening.
-The eyes have it. Looking people in
the eyes is very powerful, and can be
very difficult if you’re not used to it.
-Look at the person you’re talking to,
from one eye to the other, then down
at their mouth. This keeps your eyes
moving, yet still focused on your
conversation partner.
-Thumbs out! If you put your hands in
your pocket, thumbs out, that signals
confidence, and a little cockiness.
5 Don’t be afraid to fill the room with
your
presence. Stand with strong posture,
use
expansive gestures, and look relaxed
and comfortable in your
surroundings. See How to Look
Approachable for more tips on looking
totally at ease in any situation.
6 Listen. The alpha male, the true
leader,
spends more time listening than
speaking. Listen actively and
attentively, and people will respond.
The more you listen without
judgement, the more people will open
up to you, and may even tell you
things they never tell anybody. This is
because they trust you innately—a key
trait of the alpha male.
7 Watch others. One key way to learn
how to
be an alpha male is to emulate other
alpha males.
-Watch how they talk, how they stand,
and how they act. Alpha males tend to
have a straight posture and walk
around with ease and confidence.
-Watch how they look. Their hair,
their clothing. Alpha males are
interested in man’s fashion and they
know how to use it to make themselves
look more attractive.
8 Join a gym and get fit. Staying in
shape will not make you an alpha
male—that must come
from the inside—but it will help with
your health and well-being. It also
sends another signal: the man who
takes good care of himself can take
care of others, too.
9 Be honest. Some feel that alpha males
will
lie and cheat to get what they want,
but this only applies to men who are
anything but alpha males. If you find
you must trick someone into thinking
you’re worth their time and energy,
it’s actually evidence that you aren’t.
Make sure you earn everything you get
by adopting a policy of radical
honesty. Be exactly who you are at all
times; everyone else can take you or
leave you.
10 Dress well. Try to look better than
the guys around you so that you stand
out. For example, wear patterns,
collared shirts, nice pants, and
possibly a tie. Don’t wear shirts that
advertise a brand name or your
favorite band; you want to advertise
yourself. Read How to Dress Well As a
Guy for more suggestions.
-Dressing well does not mean dressing
up, necessarily. Your clothes should fit
you well, should be comfortable, and
should be appropriate for the
situation. Remember— clothes are
window dressing. If you exude
confidence and strength, and
command
respect by your presence, your clothes
will be secondary.
11 Learn how to flirt. Knowing how to
forge a
romantic connection is essential to
being seen as an alpha male. Being
confident, accomplished, and
attractive doesn’t necessarily mean
that you’ve got what it takes to interact
with a potential mate, but will provide
you a huge advantage.
-If you want to prove that you’re
dating material to someone you’re
“friends” with, read up on how to
escape the friend zone.
12 Develop new skills. By learning new
skills
and developing new abilities, you keep
your mind and body sharp and in
shape. It helps you develop a well-
rounded skill set that will make you
the go-to guy when people have
questions. Become a man not just of
style, but of substance by studying
things that interest you, and becoming
conversant and
practiced in each idiom. Learn how to
box, build a shed, walk on your hands,
do a roundhouse kick, survive in the
woods, or win a street fight. Develop
your mind by learning about
architecture, art, and music.
13 Above all, be a leader. This means
not only
taking charge of a situation, but doing
it well. Start in your immediate
surroundings by being a leader in the
workplace, helping your team
perform, or even asserting yourself as
your dog’s pack leader. Practice being
the kind of leader that people will
want to follow.

Drops your numbers to be added to the whatsapp group to get the direct link to download the "Becoming an Alpha Male" book.

#Before i came across this book,met this guy who happened to change me partly but now i know this guy happens to be an Alpha male also,his NL name xxxtedyxxx.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hippyj(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ok,in case.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Make i spacebook jhare
Re: . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: . by mentorandfriend(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nicely written. The important thing is Being yourself. We lose confidence by trying to pretend what we are not.

5 Likes

Re: . by fejikudz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
OP..u try
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Alpha Male or Alfa Male, if u no get money u remain PheMale... We no get time for all this long stories o, just show us you are capable of taking care of us and case closed.

By the way; do you know that Money intoxicates and builds confidence 10times more than a man who's high?

3 Likes

Re: . by naijaboiy: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Still reading -_-
Re: . by jejemanito: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:
Alpha Male or Alfa Male, if u no get money u remain PheMale... We no get time for all this long stories o, just show us you are capable of taking care of us and case closed.

By the way; do you know that Money intoxicates and builds confidence 10times more than a man who's high?
madam sexy you are absolutely WRONG. The only thing that can do that is 'living a fulfilled and happy life'
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
jejemanito:
madam sexy you are absolutely WRONG. The only thing that can do that is 'living a fulfilled and happy life'
And how can you live a fulfilled and happy life without money? Most especially in this part of the world?
Please sir don't let the westerners deceive you, they live an average life because basic amenities has been provided by their govt.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:

speak for yourself lady. some ladies are responsible and dey don't need someone to impress them with money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

speak for yourself lady. some ladies are responsible and dey don't need someone to impress them with money.
kindly read my post very well, i never said guys should impress with money but they should be capable of taking care of their lady, oh wait, don't you want to be taken care of by your man right?
And if only you know what an Alpha male entails you won't be blabbing here about responsible or not responsible.
Re: . by Frankenstein: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
You can't become an alpha male. You're either born an alpha or not.

1 Like

Re: . by Frankenstein: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:

Taking care of you? You can't take care of yourself?

By the way, the topic isn't about taking care of dependent, high-maintenance, career-shunning, third class, face-value narcissitic women.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:
kindly read my post very well, i never said guys should impress with money but they should be capable of taking care of their lady, oh wait, don't you want to be taken care of by your man right?
And if only you know what an Alpha male entails you won't be blabbing here about responsible or not responsible.
read your post carefully. you made it sound like all those qualities aren't important.
Are you telling me you can't take care of yourself? pls lady be careful of what you post and how you express your points because am tired of how guys think less of ladies. Wait till some dumb head quote you then you will know what am saying.
Re: . by themejiwalker(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:

I agree. Even shy people tend to become much more vocal once the pocket is endowed. Money makes the world go round baby! wink

2 Likes

Re: . by themejiwalker(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Frankenstein:
Taking care of you? You can't take care of yourself?

By the way, the topic isn't about taking care of dependent, high-maintenance, career-shunning, third class, face-value narcissitic women.

Boss, You have to understand that ladies like to associate themselves with success. It does not matter if she can pay her bills or take care of herself of not. Women expect some certain level of responsibility from their men. Not all girls ask their guys for money but it does not mean a guy should ignore the little things.
Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
what shall it profit you if you become an alpha male and stil end up being broke?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:

Chai
You are a classical gold diggers

Recruiting ladies with same mindset like yours since 18BC...

A girl like you open your mouth and say such things..

Anyway..we all know the types of speech runs babes makes..
I ain't surprised..

#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
@ OP
Here is my whatsapp number
Re: . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
kevinberry:

Chai
You are a classical gold diggers

Recruiting ladies with same mindset like yours since 18BC...

A girl like you open your mouth and say such things..

Anyway..we all know the types of speech runs babes makes..
I ain't surprised..

#PEACE
Why are u such a dumb-ass retarrd? Can't u just read and comprehend before you call someone "gold diggers" grin. In your haste to diss me you forgot to even type very well.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:
Why are u such a dumb-ass retarrd? Can't u just read and comprehend before you call someone "gold diggers" grin. In your haste to diss me you forgot to even type very well.

#Golddigger

#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: . by starbhooy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:
Seun u got this all wrng... becoming an Alpha means building up your confidence and seeing life in a different way...

1 Like

Re: . by Frankenstein: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
themejiwalker:

Boss, You have to understand that ladies like to associate themselves with success. It does not matter if she can pay her bills or take care of herself of not. Women expect some certain level of responsibility from their men. Not all girls ask their guys for money but it does not mean a guy should ignore the little things.
Everybody wants to associate theirselves with success. In our society, most women heap 100% of financial needs on the men like we're still in the 19th century. Responsible or not, it's the money and its consistency that matters to them.

To me, apart from regular gifts and whatnot, a guy shouldn't spend 1 kobo directly on any woman he's not married to.

4 Likes

Re: . by starbhooy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
AND TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN ALPHA MALE,I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO PUSH IT TO A WHATSAPP GROUP....
.Download the book [url=www.google.com/url?q=http://idkf.bogor.net/michael/knowledge/e-book/John%2520Alexander%2520-%2520How%2520To%2520Become%2520An%2520Alpha%2520Male.pdf&sa=U&ei=7lfKVLzzL5OxogTHrYCoDA&ved=0CA8QFjAC&usg=AFQjCNE8hWtF8UVrR1BFiy7o1nfkPkHeMQ]here[/url] Size-487KB
Mind you this book is upto 159 pages,if you are not interested,do not download it and continue to live as a Beta Male....

#Available to the Ladies like sexyseun & co. smiley
Re: . by fr3do(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Frankenstein:
You can't become an alpha male. You're either born an alpha or not.

a man can not be an Alpha male without money, but having money doesnt necessarily make you an alpha male.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

read your post carefully. you made it sound like all those qualities aren't important.
Are you telling me you can't take care of yourself? pls lady be careful of what you post and how you express your points because am tired of how guys think less of ladies. Wait till some dumb head quote you then you will know what am saying.
a lady should be able to take care of herself, sure thing but she's correct with what she said.even the bible said it:
Ecclesiastes 9:16
But I say that wisdom is better than might,
though the poor man’s wisdom is despised [/b]and
his words are not heard.
you might not even be able to stand among your peers if you are not financially okay. you are not a man if you don't have a bit of financial security.
dont be deceived by what you read on romance section.a woman should not depend on a man for everything though but the fact that you have in excess to give out to whosoever is [b]in need
is a kind of ego boost.a man should be able to provide for the woman he loves and a virtuous woman is worth every penny spent on her. the "gold digger thingy" is like a defense mechanism some " guys use when they can't act like a men!
Re: . by SlickRob(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nice book hook me up pls on 08032899796
Re: . by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
PARASITES WOULD BE LIKE:

sexyseun:

Re: . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Preciousjoz:
a lady should be able to take care of herself, sure thing but she's correct with what she said.even the bible said it:
Ecclesiastes 9:16
But I say that wisdom is better than might,
though the poor man’s wisdom is despised [/b]and
his words are not heard.
you might not even be able to stand among your peers if you are not financially okay. you are not a man if you don't have a bit of financial security.
dont be deceived by what you read on romance section.a woman should not depend on a man for everything though but the fact that you have in excess to give out to whosoever is [b]in need
is a kind of ego boost.a man should be able to provide for the woman he loves and a virtuous woman is worth every penny spent on her. the "gold digger thingy" is like a defense mechanism some " guys use when they can't act like a men!
hmmmmmm you are right and she would have been to if she had explain a little. she made it sound like women should be taken care of by guys alone.
the way a guy meets you will determine how you will be treated and taken care of.

my piece.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Frankenstein:
Everybody wants to associate theirselves with success. In our society, most women heap 100% of financial needs on the men like we're still in the 19th century. Responsible or not, it's the money and its consistency that matters to them.

To me, apart from regular gifts and whatnot, a guy shouldn't spend 1 kobo directly on any woman he's not married to.
God bless you
Re: . by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sexyseun, easy dear.

Op u are right sir.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Banned Before? / Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) / The Difference Between "Baby" And "Pikin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.