Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) (24096 Views)

Fashola Inspects 76 Housing Units In Jalingo, Taraba State / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by anonimi: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Paid crowd #1,500 per head mtscheeew. undecided

Is that how APCheat does it

No wonder the old pensioner wants to dash N5,000 to 25 million unemployed people for a total of N1.5 trillion in 12 months i.e. 1/3rd of our 2014 budget. shocked angry
That na real archaic economy of dash dash to create more almajiris and area boys instead of providing infrastructures, facilities and utilities coupled with sound economic policies for an enabling environment to private investors who can create jobs so we can earn a living in DIGNITY.
This is what the scientific duo of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Arch. Namadi Sambo have done and is recognised by the international community as notified by CNN:

Vote wisely!!!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
una see my Ekaete?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by ceo4eva: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Arysexy:
CEO4EVA

APC NEMESIS.

KUDOS BRO

GEJ till buhari finds d certificate.
anonimi:
ceo4eva, na you biko o jare.
In P-Square voice: No one be like you......
Ijaya (sowing fear & shame) for dem APCheat people with their false propaganda.
DonBethel:
Ceo4eva giving APC clowns hypertension since 1860 BC
JECBOSS:
Good job ceo4eva.
GEJ keeps attracting massive crowd everywhere he goes!
Thanks guys! I do appreciate!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by BashMe1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Don't be fooled, APC has the whole north...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by tyson99(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
BashMe1:
Don't be fooled, APC has the whole north...
abeg tell the mumus jare

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Skillz02(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
There ain't crowd here
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by nick22: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gmb all the way?I really pity all those calling jona saint or fresh air,because even if you give him.Ten year he can not do any meaningful tiz,what we all need now is change...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
We don't show fake crowd like the APC!

CRAB AS USUAL

THE NORTHERNERS ARE DECEIVING MR PRESIDENT
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
They will still vote for APC wink
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pdp rented crowd are easy to know, they have the same uniform colour.
Massive crowd for where.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
that dbanj Scapegoat remix for GEj campaign killed it.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by ceo4eva: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
More Photos....

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by ManUtdholic: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ceo4va
a nemesis to ape pee see since campaign kick off

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by kent79: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Alrite

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by gurunlocker: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Keneking:
Great...any UMBRELLA that stands in the front of this CHANGE movement would be brushed and crushed at high speed.

Just be part of the APC CHANGE movement and you would not regret grin

make u dey use ur broom for shield in time of rain also..... All shouting change, it can be a good change or a bad change so be specific about the change grand pa have for Nigeria that GEJ isn't doing
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by stuff46(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by rockmite: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
this is a poor turnout.

Evidence of failure, i used to tick taraba for PDP but with this, i may be wrong.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by gwales: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
y didn't dey show us the aerial view of d crowd? pdp=ojoro
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Collynzo9: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Great speech by the President, the people responded very well.
Taraba is in the bag!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Sanchez01: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Hired crowd! Imagine the several COLOURS... Yeye dey smell

#Change!

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by olexjay(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
No painic!

May the Lord God allow the party which will benefit Nigeria to win the next election. Amen!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin ok
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Kokopos(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
olexjay:
No painic!

May the Lord God allow the party which will benefit Nigeria to win the next election. Amen!

Amen
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by olexjay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kokopos:

Amen
dats it my brother, our prayer is what Nigeria needs
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
APC is in a bigger trouble... GEJ should just take it easy with them.

Even before the election, GEJ has won!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Tycike: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
How many people there have PVC? Crowd don't win elections, votes does.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Up Goodluck everywhere you go***
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by odehaj: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jonadumb

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by fascom419: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oga jona
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Crowd does not fill the stadium - people are packed tightly into one quarter of stadium and close up photos taken from different angles. Notice that never any wide-angle shots of the whole venue?

Most are in uniform - meaning they were paid to attend
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by ManUtdholic: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
siraj1402:
I keep on wondering on something which I need to be enlightened on.Anywhere there is all this so call political campaign, you will see people wearing same cloths,at least some group of people wearing same cloths. Is it the love of the campaigners that they have in heart or they were just given clothes to be an attendees? Politicians deceiving themselves since 1333.

Anyway
Sai Buhari!
Hey don't be mischievous
We pass each other no be by fight
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) by nawahoo(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

Take a good look at the crowd in the pix you have just uploaded, don't they look rented? How come they are all wearing uniforms?

Besides those women in the uniforms don't look Hausa or any woman from the north.

Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Flag Off Oil Drilling, Presidential Campaign In Gombe - Photos / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 / Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.