Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Please Analyse This. . . . .part 3. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Please Analyse This. . . . .part 3. (686 Views)

Please Analyse This. . . .part Two. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Analyse This. . . . .part 3. by DonEse125(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2008
About an hour later,Nonso had almost fulfilled his threat. Old Mustapha was a bloody,semilifeless heap. Dozie walked up to him and paused midway,closed his eyes and relived the satisfying crunch of bones breaking and smiled faintly. He glanced at his rolex which gleamed in the dark night,reflecting a distant beam of light. Almost an hour had gone by. He decided it was time,time to end this once and for all. Soundlessly,he walked to Mustapha and felt his pulse. It was a weak one,but a pulse nonetheles. Mustapha was in a daze,drifting in and out of consciousness. Dozie left him,went into the bathroom and filled up a bowl with water from the tap. Then he went back to Mustapha and poured the water on him,first a sprinkle,then the whole bowl. Mustapha regained consciousness with a start,coughing up blood and phelgm. "Hello Mustapha. Miss me? I know i promised to break all your bones,but time is against us. I wont be able to fulfill that promise. I'm sorry." Dozie aimed the gun at Mustapha's right knee and shot at it. "Aaaaaargh! Allah akbar! My knee,my knee! Please,please". Doz4e shot his left knee. "Yeeeeeee! Unsurni ya Allah,Unsurni ya allah! Please!". Mustapha's pleas angered Dozie the more and he shot Mustapha's in the left knee,again. He paused for a few minutes and let Mustapha feel the pain,then finally,he went to Mustapha's side and pressed the gun to the side of Mustapha's head. Mustapha's eyes were shut tight and groaned in pain. "You're pitiful",spat out Dozie in disgust. "Look at me. Open your eyes and look at me". Slowly,Mustapha  obeyed. "keep them open. And keep looking at me i want my face to be the last thing you see in this world." "No,no",muttered Mustapha. "Goodbye old man.",and with that,he pulled the trigger and blew Mustapha's brains out,blood splattering all over him. He went to the bathroom again and calmly washed Mustapha's blood off his hands and face,but there was no helping the blood on his shirt. "Damnit. Shoulda come with a change of clothes",he said to himself. Then he went back to the
Re: Please Analyse This. . . . .part 3. by bluespice(f): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2008
back to the? shocked shocked shocked angry
back to the wat?
i need my fix! tongue
Re: Please Analyse This. . . . .part 3. by DonEse125(f): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2008
Hehehe @bluespice. Contd-'back to the room and took one last look at Mustapha,his dead face frozen in a mask of terror. He looked at him,and then,without so much as a single flinch,without looking back,he left mustapha's house. As he entered the cold,dark,night,his senses kicked into gear as he planned his next attack. He pulled the hood of his jacket closer to his face to protect himself from the biting cold. "Damn!",he swore through clenched teeth. 'I hate the bloody harmattan!',he thought,and continued,'this jacket isnt thick enough. At least its somethin.' It was a pity there was no such thing as a jacket for the heart,because Dozie's was a cold,hard,slab of ice. 'One down,one to go',he thought as he walked resolutely on.
Dozie made his way to the second on his list. As he thought about his last kill,he mentally ticked off the security measures he had taken. He had brought all his tools,a short steel pipe that fit snugly in his jacket,his gun and his fists. He hadnt left any prints;latex gloves took care of that. Although he had removed them immediately he was in the house. He hadnt cut or injured himself in any way,so none of his blood was at the scene. 'But even if it was,the cops wouldnt even know what to do with it',he thought to himseld with a chuckle. Everyone knew that Nigerian Police were hopeless failures. Although if he had taken the body out of the house,it would've been a while before the police identified it,that's if they'd even connect it to the missing old man a few houses away. But time was not on his side then,and he was confident in the fact that he'd gotten away with murder.and he'd get away with it again.

(1) (Reply)

The Enigma Called Man / The Cynic’s Death / My First Rap Lines. Does It Make Any Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.