Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child (4231 Views)

Rita Dominic Dazzles At Simi Esiri's Magazine Launch / Photos From Andrew Esiri's White Wedding / Dr Sid's Wife Simi Osomo Flaunts Amazing Baby Bump(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by awesomep(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-FT4YyniVOQA/VMo3nfU33gI/AAAAAAAEZmA/zcRv1qKykiM/s1600/1.png[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-Yc-LflbGgug/VMo3opF_U7I/AAAAAAAEZmI/HOqWnUdeSPE/s280/2.png[/img]
Mavin artist Dr. Sid's heavily pregnant wife, Simi Osomo Esiri, landed in London yesterday January 28th where she's expected to stay until she welcomes the couple's first child. Dr Sid, who's currently a student at the New York Film Academy, is expected to join his wife later.

Source: http://naijacrib..com/2015/01/dr-sids-wife-simi-esiri-in-london-to.html
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Airforce1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
I wish her safe delivery

And it got to be BOY that will answer "Obi"
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Joshkid(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lovely!!
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by sinaj(f): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Preety woman...why didnt she go to UPTH(university of portharcourt teaching hospital) daz where ma aunty got delivered of her last child...must it always by outside the country undecided...safe delivery all da xme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:
I wish her safe delivery

And it got to be BOY that will answer "Obi"
cheesy why that name?
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
OMG! She is so sweet!

I don't know why, I am always scared of how I am going to look like whenever I get pregnant cry
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Airforce1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:
OMG! She is so sweet!

I don't know why, I am always scared of how I am going to look like whenever I get pregnant cry

Get pregnant first
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by englishmart(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
the background looks like somewhere in surulere
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by delishpot: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
sinaj:
Preety woman...why didnt she go to UPTH(university of portharcourt teaching hospital) daz where ma aunty gave got delivered of her last child...must it always by outside the country undecided...safe delivery all da xme

She want born Americana. Can UPTH give a child American pkali?
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by xreal: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ok, I wish her a safe delivery.

Oya mods, FP.
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by obontami: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dr.Sid u are an evil ingrate...u stab d'banj in tha back...dats why u still underground

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by xreal: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:
OMG! She is so sweet!

You will be as beautiful as you are.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Dejohnbull: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
sinaj:
Preety woman...why didnt she go to UPTH(university of portharcourt teaching hospital) daz where ma aunty gave got delivered of her last child...must it always by outside the country undecided...safe delivery all da xme
Babe don't mind them, they are looking for greenapasture. God bless them
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Airforce1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
terza:
cheesy why that name?

Dont you like the name? smiley
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Houseofglam7(f): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pweety mama
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Who is dr sid again?
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by prin5cess(f): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Pweety mama
nice one
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by mya1: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
delishpot:

She want born Americana. Can UPTH give a child American pkali?

You are dull o. How does having a baby in London relate to American citizenship ?
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by delishpot: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
mya1:

You are dull o. How does having a baby in London relate to American citizenship ?

you dull pass me o. How does pride make one to be quick to insult another the moment he sees a mistake on the part of the other person? How can the hollier than thou spirit overtake a person this fast?
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by mya1: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
delishpot:

you dull pass me o. How does pride make one to be quick to insult another the moment he sees a mistake on the part of the other person? How can the hollier than thou spirit overtake a person this fast?

If you think knowing basic geography such as America and England belonging to different continents is something to take pride in, then I'm sorry for you undecided.

I will get off (according to you)my high horse and educate you- having a child in the UK has no connection with American citizenship. Different countries, Different continents.

Modified*

Sorry if it felt like I insulted you, you sef suppose dey read topic before commenting na. cheesy
Have a nice evening.
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by pretydiva(f): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Congratulations in advance Mr n Mrs sid
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by delishpot: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
mya1:

If you think knowing basic geography such as America and England belonging to different continents is something to take pride in, then I'm sorry for you undecided.

I will get off (according to you)my high horse and educate you- having a child in the UK has no connection with American citizenship. Different countries, Different continents.

Modified*

Sorry if I felt like I insulted you, you sef suppose dey read topic before commenting na. cheesy
Have a nice evening.

My dear I know that. I am not the type that think Africa is a country. Save the lecture for another day. Who knows maybe one of these days when you are on patrol for mistakes or uninformed posts, you will practice correcting people without insults or abuses and then your effort will be appreciated and the person you so nicely corrected will even thank you. when you called my attention to my post, I saw the mistake I made (besides, I thought op said US when she first posted this topic) I also saw the hidden punch you so sweetly wanted that your post to give to my morale.
Have a nice evening too.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Kingblingz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
obontami:
Dr.Sid u are an evil ingrate...u stab d'banj in tha back...dats why u still underground
Look at this F.O.O.L,you that didn't stab D'banj in the back I can see u are UNTOPground! Common sense isn't common at all
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by axortedbabe(f): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kingblingz:
Look at this F.O.O.L,you that didn't stab D'banj in the back I can see u are UNTOPground! Common sense isn't common at all
no mind am,na oga titus houseboy,as him neva pay them salary,d thing dey make d guy dey para..
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by MissEse: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Are nigerian midwives on strike?
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by obontami: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Kingblingz:
weyrey na ur surname

Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:

Dont you like the name? smiley
do people still name their child obi? cheesy
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Kingblingz(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2015
obontami:
weyrey na ur surname
Only people wey be WEYREY na them know their fellow weyrey,I guess you are a Bigger weyrey,Scavenger lyk You! B4 I 4get the next time u wantu quote somebody check well b4 doing so. I have been treating F.O.O.L.s lyk you since 1888 ur case isn't different,just that the Baba wey do u strong wella,which means u are meant 2 be F.O.O.Lish 4eva!
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by obontami: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2015
Kingblingz:
Only people wey be WEYREY na them know their fellow weyrey,I guess you are a Bigger weyrey,Scavenger lyk You! B4 I 4get the next time u wantu quote somebody check well b4 doing so. I have been treating F.O.O.L.s lyk you since 1888 ur case isn't different,just that the Baba wey do u strong wella,which means u are meant 2 be F.O.O.Lish 4eva!
u are a certified slowpoke

Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by obontami: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2015
Kingblingz:
u are a certified morron

Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Kingblingz(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2015
obontami:
u are a certified morron
Your F.O.O.Lishness Is permanent bruv,the earlier u learn 2 accept it the better 4 YOU,if You quote me again u are a F.O.O.L if you refuse u are a BIG F.O.O.L,so choose wisely
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by twerkjack: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
OMG! She is so sweet!

ME TOO embarassed IT SCARES THE SH1T OUTTA ME

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess What This Small Boy Is Telling This Small Girl / Check Out Us-based Yoruba Actor, Kayode Akinbayo’s Beautiful Family / Leaked Hot $ex Video Of John Dumelo And Christable (photo$video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.