Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child (4249 Views)

Rita Dominic Dazzles At Simi Esiri's Magazine Launch / Photos From Andrew Esiri's White Wedding / Dr Sid's Wife Simi Osomo Flaunts Amazing Baby Bump(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by obontami: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Kingblingz:
Your F.O.O.Lishness Is permanent bruv,the earlier u learn 2 accept it the better 4 YOU,if You quote me again u are a F.O.O.L if you refuse u are a BIG F.O.O.L,so choose wisely
u are the biggest f.ool to walk on the planet...i wasn't even talking u in the first place...but ur rretardedness is too bog for u to hide...u just have to show off ur sstupidity
Re: Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri In London To Give Birth To Their First Child by Kingblingz(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2015
obontami:
u are the biggest f.ool to walk on the planet...i wasn't even talking u in the first place...but ur rretardedness is too bog for u to hide...u just have to show off ur sstupidity
You are ignored,try again later!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Requested To Take DNA Test Since Wife Slept With Pastors In Ilorin / Recent Photo Of Bbnaija Erica And Her Beautiful Mum / Fashion: Ciara's Wardrobe Malfunctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.