Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari (15036 Views)

APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos) / PDP Rally In Katsina: Supporters Chanting "Sai Buhari" Instead Of "Sai Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by thaoriginator: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
tyson99:

Nor mind that one na so he just ban me since last week msscchheeww
O boy me sef.. Na bail dem come bail me with 3 surety

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
The structure of the houses there and the colour of roofs determines the level of frustration in that land. They should embrace fresh air and transformation for them to get fresh roofs and transformed houses.

What transformation after 6 good years

Naaaaaaaahhh.... we don't want his unfresh air again, he should go and transform OTUEKe.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by electropiz(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
In PEJs voice [][sobs] continue cry
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by kahal29: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
shocked cool shocked
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Where is Tomakint that shouts that the South West is voting for Jonathan? I'm at present in the South West monitoring the build-up to the election. As far as this part of the country is concerned, Jonathan will lose the election. Jonathan and PDP know this. If you watch the video assassinating the character of Buhari, you will realize that the narrator is paticular about Yoruba. He used the song of Hubert Ogunde, "Yoruba, ronu" to drive this.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by MissEse: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Warris dis? I pity Oga Jona o
All dis public insult to our President.. Haba na
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is good.

The people have responded to Fayose death which.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by banki(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
orinocopulse:
I am dissatisfied with GEJ's performance for 6 years and his administration's gaffes are too numerous to mention.

However, this is in BAD TASTE!! Classless and although, in a much smaller scale, bears similarities to Fayose's Death wish!!

If the truth be told. . .

abeg don't cry more than the bereaved last year PDP Supporters in Abuja came with coffins to signify the death of PDP in rivers based on the injustice done to them, now you are seeing opposition doing it you come the vex

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by gwales: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
argon500:
They stoop so low for doing that. Though I am not a supporter of GEJ but we should respect the office of the presidency
when a sitting governor couldn't respect his office wit a death wish advert, how do u expect d masses dat have been suffering under pdp rule to behave civilise
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Purej: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
ajaniade004:
Some people should use their senses now. This is the president of Nigeria, at least for now.

Which sense are u talking about, y cant fayose apply common sense before that senseless advertorial. u better vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Ryabcool(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
The adverse effects of joblessness.
if your president had done his job, they wouldn't be jobless
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Descartes: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Then blame the joblessness on Jonathan. Balderdash!
Job creation, is it sole responsibility of the FG only?
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by TunjiMsp: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
xreal:
Poverty. I'm sure these ones don't even know who Jonathan is.

Obviously they are paid to do this.

Change
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Spactacle(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
derrick333:

Lol who told u he's d presdnt of 9jà Is chibok,baga ,deri etc r dis communties nt in 9jà? Aw com shekau rules dia

lol..

I'll have to say this is just a tip of the iceberg

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by orimsamsam(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
eaglechild:
Violence

pdp is all about violence.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by BankManager(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Red roofs everywhere..Is this IB city or a rural community?
Jobless youths stylishly wishing the President death ;someone richer and more popular than their father...#smh.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by heywhytech1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
In GEJ voice ,Fayose you see what you caused ? They want to burry me while am still alive .In Patient voice shai there is God oooo, fellow widowers will must not accept this ! Sahi fear God ooooo.Good Job guys more to come, they never see anything
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by CoCoLav(f): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
orinocopulse:
I am dissatisfied with GEJ's performance for 6 years and his administration's gaffes are too numerous to mention.

However, this is in BAD TASTE!! Classless and although, in a much smaller scale, bears similarities to Fayose's Death wish!!

If the truth be told. . .
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by chacoonder(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
From Amala People Congress (APC)

Btw, those brown roofs are eye-sore embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!
Guy..E be lyk say d thing pain u die. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Lawalemi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
icon8:
Oluyole, the home of amala politics grin cheesy wink
Real Amala politics
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nas00(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
ajaniade004:
Some people should use their senses now. This is the president of Nigeria, at least for now.

Of course, they know he is the president of Nigeria. This is what you get when people are fed up.

In case you don't know, it also happened in 1993, when IBB's 'coffin' was taken around in mock processions during protests against his military regime.

I think the important thing is to get the message these people are passing across, which is #GEJout

I don't believe they really want him dead.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
See as him be like dead orang-utan inside d coffin.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by tmotmo: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
masterpower:
APC SHOULD EXPECT THEIRS SOON.

FOR DOING THIS TO JONATHAN, THE COWARDLY ZONE SHOULD BE READY FOR WHAT THEY ARE INVITING.

THIS COMING WAR WILL BE VERY INTERESTING

If you are waiting or getting ready for war, you will be disappointed. Because without shooting of a single bullet, President Jonathan will be returned to Otuoke and Nigerians will breathe the fresh air of a better CHANGE!!!

We know you PDP have many plans including turning the election into a violence one for you to lay claim to whatever.

SAI Buhari
Vote FeBuhari 14!!!!!!!
CHANGE of the present Insecurity, Bad Governance, Good Economy on paper and not on peoples' table, Cluelessness and most especially
C O R R U P T I O N!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by orinocopulse: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
banki:

abeg don't cry more than the bereaved last year PDP Supporters in Abuja came with coffins to signify the death of PDP in rivers based on the injustice done to them, now you are seeing opposition doing it you come the vex

First, I am non-partisan. I just see and say things as they are. Secondly, a group can show they are more mature by not replicating unacceptable behaviour. It's like someone going to Do a "Fayose ad" for Jonathan. Be the bigger person.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by yinksgrey(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
#SaiBuhari #Baba
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by yinksgrey(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Arosa(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
@topic, They are doing this because GEJ failed to squash BOkoharam like cockroaches that they are.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB we want, GMB will need, the incorruptible General, man of the ppl. Jona the ppl have rejected you, the oracle have rejected you Otuoke is calling.
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
GMB/PYO 2015.
yinksgrey:
#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba
alaoeri:
GMB we want, GMB will need, the incorruptible General, man of the ppl. Jona the ppl have rejected you, the oracle have rejected you Otuoke is calling.
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
GMB/PYO 2015.
I hope you understand,but it might be too by then
m,jus wanna enlighten some NLanders about FEB 14 election,if you don't have interest,u can easily scroll down and continue with the topic,thanks

In my own observations,I think 60% of nigeria citizens want GMB to be the PRES while 30% wants GEJ and the remaining 10% don't wanna vote for either.

When GEJ was sworn in as the president he said " I'll only rule for four years" now he's coming back. GMB had also ruled nigeria before now without achieving anything(in my own opinion). Think about it

Ask yourself this qstn " is it only APC and PDP that's contesting for presidency" NO,there are other parties,but I don't think we know them... Why don't we vote for those that haven't ruled before? Think about it

GEJ did it, he didn't succeed so as GMB and these two wants to rule again,nigerians let's think... Let's even talk about BH insurgency,don't they eat? Do they go into ammunition to get gun for their operations? NO. Think about it

I read one topic on FP that states" we saw helicopters dropping food into the bush where BH's are" who are those pilots and who instructed them to go and drop those items for the group disturbing the peace of our nation?
(Think about it)

Yesterday ISIS threatens to behead obama,isis is an islamist deadly group BH also are muslims(sighs) (think about it)

I weep for this nation

Lastly,have you ever sat down and think of this " why is it that all the muslims president we've had normally dies while ruling?" To me....

THEY WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Vote wisely no homo am clearly one those 10% that won't vote for either cause I think GEJ and GMB wanna ruin the affair of this nation

Think about it.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by tomakint: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where is Tomakint that shouts that the South West is voting for Jonathan? I'm at present in the South West monitoring the build-up to the election. As far as this part of the country is concerned, Jonathan will lose the election. Jonathan and PDP know this. If you watch the video assassinating realize that the narrator is paticular about Yoruba. He used the song of Hubert Ogunde, "Yoruba, ronu" to drive this.
You will cry that day!
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Descartes: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Only in Brown Roof Republic.smh
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
tomakint:

You will cry that day!
Ok.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
I truly wish GMB and Osinbajo will win so that stupid Nigerians will face another 8 years of endless hopeless journey through the wilderness of sorrow smh! fake pastor and boko-haram supporter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of New NNPC GMD, Ibe Kachikwu / Charly Boy Group Resumes Anti-Buhari Protest Over Corruption (Photos) / No E-voting In 2019 – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.