Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari (15058 Views)

APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos) / PDP Rally In Katsina: Supporters Chanting "Sai Buhari" Instead Of "Sai Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB we want, GMB will need, the incorruptible General, man of the ppl. Jona the ppl have rejected you, the oracle have rejected you Otuoke is calling.
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
GMB/PYO 2015.
broda God bless u,bless ur family.true talk
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
bettercreature:
South-West no dey forgive go and ask IBB and Abacha,people of south-west have decided since 2012,as i always quote no amount of rigging will save jonathan
THEY'RE WASTING THEIR TIME, WEE ARE WAITING FOR RESULT, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Borderless: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
This is currently goin on in my area.

People are chanting "SAi Buhari"

Dumb asses. The person they wish evil is even smiling in the coffin. Jobless idiots.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
femidejulius:

Exactly!

If Jonathan has revitalize the economy and provided gainful opportunities amidst the the huge revenue his government enjoyed
, perhaps these joblessness would have been reduced.
THOSE PEOPLE ARE LAZY THEY CAN'T WORK, I MEAN YORUBAS
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

People would'nt have turn out en masse like that to welcome GMB had GEJ done anything form us in Ib.
NO, FOLD YOUR HAND AND ALLOW THE PRESIDENT TO COME AND PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE, LAZY PEOPLE
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Borderless:

Dumb asses. The person they wish evil is even smiling in the coffin. Jobless idiots.

undecided

Nobody is wishing him evil....he should go back to otuoke village..dats all
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
[s] THEY'RE WASTING THEIR TIME, WEE ARE WAITING FOR RESULT, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA [/s]

GMB will be voted in and nothing is going to happen....and if you bastards and your cohorts try anything funny, you will suffer same fate like you did in the civil war.

Empty boasters angry

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
nzeadachie:

You are an idiat.

Eboes are not only lazy ass rascals they engages in armed robbery, kidnapping, amd prostitution...tell me how they arent lazy bones... idiat

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

GMB will be voted in and nothing is going to happen....and if you bastards and your cohorts try anything funny, you will suffer same fate like you did in the civil war.

Empty boasters angry
WE ARE WAITING, MIND YOU 1967 IS NOT 2015

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
WE ARE WAITING, MIND YOU 1967 IS NOT 2015

Indeed.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are an idiat.

Eboes are not only lazy ass rascals they engages in armed robbery, kidnapping, amd prostitution...tell me how they arent lazy bones... idiat
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT, I HAVE SAID IT AND YOU KNOW THAT IT'S TRUE

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by juman(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Btw, those brown roofs are eye-sore embarassed

The brown roofs = poverty.

Yoruba people are poor people.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by femidejulius(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
nzeadachie:

At least, they're not into armed robbery or kidnapping...

You are a blinded by your hatred of all tribes except yours. It is very unchristian to judge ppl based on their tribes. Hatred weakens you. Do away with hatred and you will become a better person
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
femidejulius:

At least, they're not into armed robbery or kidnapping...

You are a blinded by your hatred of all tribes except yours. It is very unchristian to judge ppl based on their tribes. Hatred weakens you. Do away with hatred and you will become a better person
DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU, LAZY PEOPLE WAIT FOR GOODLUCK TO COME AND BUILD HOUSES FOR YOU OR CHANGE THOSE LICKING BROWN ROOFS FOR YOU
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I'm more concerned about the city. wtf! look at roofs, buildings in yoruba capital? Mr president, Ibadan really needs help. smh
Ibadan is an ancient city, some of those houses are older than ur great grandfather
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by femidejulius(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU, LAZY PEOPLE WAIT FOR GOODLUCK TO COME AND BUILD HOUSES FOR YOU OR CHANGE THOSE LICKING BROWN ROOFS FOR YOU

Check my signature
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
AND LET NOBODY CRY WHEN FAYOSE COMES UP WITH SOMETHING
Let fayose come up with anything he want,we also have the video of dumbo sambo telling northern people not to vote for Christians
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
derrick333:

Asumin Jona created jobs? de wudv Bin workin tirelessly in there respective ofis
Those guys there are unemployable. Politics apart, as a business owner, can u employ any of those?
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 12:32am On Jan 30, 2015
femidejulius:

Check my signature
YOU CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME, LOCAL CHAMPION COME OUTSIDE AND SEE
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Sanchez01: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2015
gurusmac4:
Hit like for #GMB 2015
Soon, they will say APC hacked NL's like button

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by maureen546: 12:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan is Nigeria's best president with whom we r well pleased.therefor his re_election is all we want for continuity.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Rest in SAMBISA. sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Rolling.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Ibadan is the only southern city that rivals the north in the number of almajiri
Oyo state got about 4 alamajiri schools and governor asked Jona for more
Time to ask if these kids are actually enrolled or still roaming the streets

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 30, 2015
Plenty talks about job creation, how many of these kids willingly go to school n stay there? Or would u blame that on Jonathan too? Remember the saying, " ask not what your country can do for you, but what u can do for your country"... one man is not responsible for the choices 160 million people make... Nigeria is a country, her people, the soul.
Even with the best kinda governance, there will still be touts who benefit from political chaos...

It's sad that the average Nigerian man thinks about a government based on how much money they can sell their votes ... A 78 year old man can offer nothing. His brain is obviously too tired to work...
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 30, 2015
nzeadachie:
I beg to differ... please retract your statement and refrain from being tribalistic about this... it's like saying all ibo men and women are scammers? We both know there are hard working men and women amongst that tribe same goes for every other tribe

Yes we do have our bad eggs, but when you're looking for bad eggs remember there are more good ones...

Buhari has done a lot of wrong, Jonathan is a far more preferable candidate or president than buhari can ever be... buhari took away our democracy... our freedom, a lot of those shouting "sai buhari" where yet to be born then when this man decided he could do and undo... he killed, jailed without provocation and stole without anyone being able to say a word... buhari is far from being a saint... and if tinubu thinks he can tame buhari, them he is in for the shocker of his life.

Buhari is a born dictator, so vote for him at your own peril.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by tomakint: 1:26am On Jan 30, 2015
onatisi:
leave that guy alone ,let him siddon for nairaland dey talk rubbish. Bawo ni jare ,ore mi?
I dey my bro cheesy most times I ask myself .....'what could be the problem of many Yorubas politically'......
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On Jan 30, 2015
ajaniade004:
Some people should use their senses now. This is the president of Nigeria, at least for now.
They've forgotten that what goes around comes around.

I hope they've all cleared their land for cocoa farming because e go red well well.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 1:46am On Jan 30, 2015
tomakint:

I dey my bro cheesy most times I ask myself .....'what could be the problem of many Yorubas politically'......
At least it's not all Yorubas that are falling for the so-called rebranded Buhari. grin
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Mumuhari(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
At least it's not all Yorubas that are falling for the so-called rebranded Buhari. grin

Why do you keep calling me?
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari:

Why do you keep calling me?
bros no vex o, I no sabi say you dun take the name from the original owner. grin

Kwakwakwakwakwa......
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by onatisi(m): 3:47am On Jan 30, 2015
tomakint:

lack of education and exposure. U need to meet majority of yorubas shouting sai buhari then u will understand what I am saying.I will also add greed to the list,many are supporting apc to win so that they will have some kind of favours. But apc will lose the south west,so I am not even bothered .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate / Bode George Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Chairman / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.