Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate (68197 Views)

#EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate / Patience Jonathan ​boycotts Presidential Prayer / Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by ayusco85(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Remarkable:

His name is everywhere, and that is mainly because it is the people of Aba that are campaigning for him - he is a son of (Aba) the soil, has been working in the city, and everyone feels that it is Aba's turn; something interesting is:

everyone hated T.A. Orji (well, honestly, it is mostly, or only Orji Uzor Kalu and his paper, The Sun) and when they wanted to criticize him, they will cite Aba and its streets/bad roads as his failure; all the noise put Aba in the news a lot that the only 2 things other Nigerians knew of Aba was Enyimba and its bad roads. So no matter T.A Orji was doing a lot of work in the state, healthwise, housing, and even roads (check out the roads in Umuahia and its environs and tell us/show what you found) seemed little or nothing as long as Aba was neglected.

As a wise man, fair as well, because these were the people that (I heard, maybe it was a rumor, dunno for show) stoned him with pure water satchets a while ago... yet he now zoned the governorship of PDP to Aba (South)... the only senatorial zone that has not produced a government yet.

When this happened, Abaribe stepped down to support him, the free-est and transparent primary election took place in the state capital, Ikpeazu clinched it, his opponents in other parties are claiming imposition this and that... and want someone else from another senatorial district, who I hear is claiming to be from Aa when he is not... lol but the lies aint doing much, because of allthe hype about Aba, and now the ruling party is eing led by an Aba candidate, hopes are high and watch Ikpeazu put a smile on the faces of umu Aba!

Hope you have a good time in the State, very lovely people. smiley

I see. U seem to be abreast with the political happenings in Abia state. Well let the best candidate win.
Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by mrking3(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Djicemob:
Am i getting something wrong here? How can a debate be biased? Would the journalists stop him from answering questions accurately? Would they prevent him from providing well articulated answers to questions raised? Would they stop him from airing plans he has for Nigerians? Would they stop him from defending himself once and for all of all accusations that the PDP have been leveling against him? heck! even if his opponent have seen the questions before hand how does it affect his abilities of answering his own questions correctly and convincingly? Do you runaway from an exam cos your classmates have seen the questions before hand? Is he scared? I thought he should be happy for finally getting an opportunity like this sef?
just CLASSIQUE !! Best comment I've read on Nairaland this year!!! Apparently! He has no clue of what to say!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Faraidi(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
whandeykoal:

Ahahahahahahahahahah.,.otijo
even your laugh confirm you are a lunatic
Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
The brawlers have been banned. Apologies to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.