Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic (4139 Views)

Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by menesheh(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Leadership newspaper recounts the story of Mohammed Sani, a vigilante leader for Monguno town in Borno state, which was recently attacked by the Bok Haram terrorists.

According to Sani, helicopters dropped arms and food items for the insurgents while they camped in a bush.

His account: “Even during the attack on Monguno, there was an aircraft that came but did not do anything, not even dropping a single bomb before it left; then another one later came around the Monguno barracks and we saw four men alighting from the aircraft, using a rope. The aircraft left, but we doubt if they were soldiers.

“Even before then, some of my colleagues and I have been sighting helicopters dropping items in sacks and some in boxes to them at the camp of Boko Haram near Chikungudu and Kwalaram villages. Many helicopters came to drop items packed in boxes and sacks to the Boko Haram insurgents at a bush camp between Monguno and Marte; then we would see the Boko Haram gunmen rushing to the spot to pick the dropped items."

Sani says the people manning the strange helicopters were foreigners:

“Many of them looked like Chadian Arabs – they were light-skinned with coiled hair, and there were many young men from Monguno – who Boko Haram had abducted when Nganzai was attacked last year – that were now active members of the sect.

“While Boko Haram members that are former youths of Monguno were leading other insurgents to attack Monguno town, the foreigners were the ones engaging soldiers near the barracks."

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/monguno-chadian-helicopters-drop-food-weapons-for-boko-haram-terrorists.107259/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by temitemi1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Now we know where to face...

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by fitzmayowa: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
I thought the same chadians, were reported to have dislodged BH from a place in Borno...Na which news we go believe now...

If this is indeed true, then we need to teach the chadians a lesson...IMO
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by bash4us(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Their days r numbered!

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by Abok1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please don't mislead the populace with those pictures, they aren't Chadian mi35 helicopters, they are Indian images gotten from the web.

The roundel on the holicopters is not the Chadian roundel.

8 Likes

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by kay1one(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
The whole idea seems to be based on making that area ungovernable to control the oil just found in the chad basin!

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by wordcat(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
In case
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by zantama05(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
ooo00ook in d reason why GEJ went there 4 security meeting?undecided

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by xwolverine: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Abok1:
Please don't mislead the populace with those pictures, they aren't Chadian mi35 helicopters, they are Indian images gotten from the web.

The roundel on the holicopters is not the Chadian roundel.

They are actually Ukranian images

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_Mi-24#mediaviewer/File:Ukrainian_Mil_Mi-24_helicopters.jpg

3 Likes

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
When the Op said "pic", I thought I'd see pictures of packaged foodstuffs being dropped from a chopper, or fighters picking up cartons of foodstuffs after they had been dropped ..undecided

Pic, from L-R: Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, President Goodluck Jonathan, and Chadian President Idriss Deby. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by menesheh(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
xwolverine:

They are actually Ukranian images

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_Mi-24#mediaviewer/File:Ukrainian_Mil_Mi-24_helicopters.jpg

did u open the url i posted with the thread
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by Samchelsea(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Some people will still come here and blame Jonathan....
We shall win this war for sure no matter all the sabotage going on
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by espn(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
I have made up my mind to henceforth be fair and just to both candidates contesting (contending) for the office of president. I won't greet one without mentioning the other's name,so I wish BUHARI GOODLUCK" lobatan..

3 Likes

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by waternogeteneny: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
So, Nigeria is waiting for Chad to come and tell us that they are behind Boko Haram.

If this is true then, France knows about it and once France knows then US is also behind it.

Nigerians need to bind together and support or President to defeat the enemy within and without.

This is a test on our nations unity. I hope we pass in flying colours.

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
superstory. dey dont hv phones to snap abi. i neva knew u could see a pilots hair under helmet in a chopper
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by spinna: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
CHAD IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER OUR LANDS BECAUSE OF OIL THAT'S ON THE LAKE . SOME NIGERIANS IN THE REGION ARE ASSISTING THEM. SO IF THEY SAY CHAD "RETAKES" A NIGERIAN TOWN IT MEANS THEY'RE TRYING TO "TAKE" IT.
'

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by bro4u: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
@op....where is d food and weapons
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by otokx(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ will sort things out later.
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by deji68: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why spreading lies ...a link to the source of the pic is provided below, they are Ukrainian Helis undecided undecided
http://www.janes.com/article/37330/two-ukrainian-mi-24s-shot-down-by-manpads
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by Hollawaley(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collecting supplies from their sponsors
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
mistry101
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by BlackTechnology: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chad and Niger should be given the territory of the far North

They should join their brothers for peace sake grin
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
If this is true, then, Nigeria is poorly secured, they must have entered into our airspace and no one see them to follow them?

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by eightsin(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obviously, our airspace is not secured one bit. This is bad.
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by SporaD8: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
This doesn't come as news to me.
Anyone who know SAS(former borno governor) connection with chad president will understand.
Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is type of enlightening news that never makes fp.

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Chadian Helicopters Drop Food, Weapons For Boko Haram Terrorists- Pic by major466(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
“Even before then, some of my colleagues and I have been sighting helicopters dropping items in sacks and some in boxes to them at the camp of Boko Haram near Chikungudu and Kwalaram villages. Many helicopters came to drop items packed in boxes and sacks to the Boko Haram insurgents at a bush camp between Monguno and Marte; then we would see the Boko Haram gunmen rushing to the spot to pick the dropped items."
Must be secret agents working for the CIA in conjunction with French secret service.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone / Oni Of Ife: Abobaku Must Be Buried Alive / An Open Letter To The Igbo Nation And Other Pro-Biafran Activists : By Chiwude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.