Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) (39232 Views)

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by metromediaboss: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Monguno is 130km from Maiduguri where internally displaced persons are living in hell. But for the government , they look at it as embarrassment.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-idps-living-in-hell-at-monguno.html

1 Share

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2016
warrisdis?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by Barney11: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2016
This is so sad, upon all the hyped care by the govt and politician. Ok Pls u could have blurred the first pic private part,she is malformed. Govt need to do physical help not just pictures and press help. It is well.and another thing Mek dem hold on on procreation for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2016
Even with all this graphic pictures,the inhabitants of the camps will still vote for a northern muslim come 2019. Even if I feel for that little baby,because he deserves none of the atrocities befalling him,but the starving adults in that camp,i feel nothing for them,no pity! Come 2019 these same starving people will defy hunger and weather conditions just to thumb print in favor of a northern muslim against a southerner because they have been programmed to do so.
When GEJ was there, northerners under the umbrella of Arewa forum or whatever said the govt wasn't providing enough,now their lord,saviour and brother buhari is on the throne, they also have a caring governor,these guys should do something. A classic case of suffering and smiling. Ah God gave fela wisdom sha.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by abokibuhari: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2016
I weep for the north...

14 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2016
This is very saddening and unacceptable what sort of rubbish is this? cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2016
All the food sent to them have been diverted.
Nigeria as a whole is hell on earth. No thanks to buhari.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
illuminated93:
Even with all this graphic pictures,the inhabitants of the camps will still vote for a northern muslim come 2019. Even if I feel for that little baby,because he deserves none of the atrocities befalling him,but the starving adults in that camp,i feel nothing for them,no pity! Come 2019 these same starving people will defy hunger and weather conditions just to thumb print in favor of a northern muslim against a southerner because they have been programmed to do so.
When GEJ was there, northerners under the umbrella of Arewa forum or whatever said the govt wasn't providing enough,now their lord,saviour and brother buhari is on the throne, they also have a caring governor,these guys should do something. A classic case of suffering and smiling. Ah God gave fela wisdom sha.
[/s]

Your hate has consumed you and robbed you of reasoning in a decent manner. GEJ is the reason they are there in the first place. Your sympathy wouldn't change their situation so please keep it like the gold it is to you.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by lordcabasa(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2016
Volenti non fit injuria

You can't seek for damages over self inflicted injury.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by dpete1: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2016
#so sad.....speechless
Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Oh ny goodness. This makes me shed tears
Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Unfortunate.

The food for the camps has been stolen by their apc governors.

10 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by OjukwuWarBird: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:

What am I seeing.

No this account has been hacked.

I need to inform Nairaland DSS

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by abokibuhari: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Christianabad
Islam created the problem, let it deal with the situation....

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by abokibuhari: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:

Sowie sweet, I feel your pain

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by Nkemtreasure: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2016
It looks like these people were doing better when they were under the captivity of Boko Haram. I don't know why everything under this government has to go south. Economy, jobs, sports and now human lives.

15 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
This is a country always led by very useless and senseless "leaders".

This country can dissolve into a very big war one day. War that will takes many many years.

That was how countries that plague with wars were led into their dungeon.

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by Nkemtreasure: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Your hate has consumed you and robbed you of reasoning in a decent manner. GEJ is the reason they are there in the first place. Your sympathy wouldn't change their situation so please keep it like the gold it is to you.
No matter the reason, they are there now. This government was voted to take them out of THERE. And so far, they are failing woefully in this duty.

74 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by NoreenUG(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
That pikin just resemble Kermit The Frog grin clearly as a result of Folic Acid deficiency on the mother's part (malnutrition).

Honestly, I think the North deserves everything it's getting.
2 million IDPs in the North East
10 million Almajiris in the North West
Mass poverty and starvation in the region.
grin

And they're not fighting any war o!
No blockades or hostile countries o!

Praise be to Northern Nigeria, the armpit of the black race.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by mightyhazell: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Unfortunate!

4 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by Abeymills(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
How do dis killers evil politicians wicked leaders 4 d sake of power n positions sleep at night?it baffles me children of bokos evil

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by NoreenUG(f): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
vedaxcool:

Christianabad

Yeah, christianabad, but when Syrian sandniggers are running for their lives from the mess created by their religion of pieces, they don't run towards Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Pakistan or any of those other Islamic shitholes. They run STRAIGHT to Christian countries! grin

Hahahaha! The joke is on you towelheads. Barbaric fanatical savages who can't live in civilized societies.
Shame!

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by mightyhazell: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

What am I seeing.

No this account has been hacked.

I need to inform Nairaland DSS
no,its not! Dat gal is confused. She rose 2 fame here always playing 2 the gallery,..insulting anyting igbo ,to d constatnt aplause of brown roofers. A nonentity actually,seeking cheap fame up and down

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2016
In a way you ain't lying about Gej being the reason for bokoharam, we all know the northerners promised to make his govt ungovernable,and how did they achieve their aim,being sympathetic to bokoharam,sponsoring a bestial militia to paint the govt as ineffective. If only the average northerner understand the fact that he will keep being a pawn in this chess game of northern domination,if only the average northerner can be intellectually liberated,then only then will the plight of the northern masses improve for the better,but as long as they keep up with this slavery attitude similar to that seen a feudalistic system,then poverty will be next to the north. Bye
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
NoreenUG:

Yeah, christianabad, but when Syrian sandniggers are running for their lives from the mess created by their religion of pieces, they don't run towards Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Pakistan or any of those other Islamic shitholes. They run STRAIGHT to Christian countries! grin

Hahahaha! The joke is on you towelheads. Barbaric fanatical savages who can't live in civilized societies.
Shame!
[/s]

I didn't know Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon are Christian countries. ... I will have to update my knowledge...NOT. This 3 countries I mentioned host the largest numbers of Syrian refugees Acting like a racist scum isn't gonna make your charcoal black behind WHITE. Unless you plan to bleach ... I suggest you learn how to be civilized rather than fantasizing over a word you simply don't know its meaning.

5 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
abokibuhari:

Islam created the problem, let it deal with the situation....
[/s]

It doesn't change Christianabad. .. and please gej and his band of unrepentant cronyist criminals provide room for an otherwise loose organization of criminals to grow.
Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
illuminated93:
In a way you ain't lying about Gej being the reason for bokoharam, we all know the South Southerners promised to make this govt ungovernable,and how did they achieve their aim,being sympathetic to NDA,sponsoring a bestial militia to paint the govt as ineffective. If only the average SOUTH SOUTHERNERS understand the fact that he will keep being a pawn in this chess game of GEJ domination,if only the average SOUTH SOUTHERNERS can be intellectually liberated,then only then will the plight of the SOUTH SOUTH masses improve for the better,but as long as they keep up with this slavery attitude similar to that seen a CARTEL system,then poverty will be next to the SOUTH SOUTH . Bye

Read the above with the word south south

Azazi said internal struggle for power in PDP led to Bokoharam.... I am sorry you live in pain after the Huge loss suffered by GEJ in the elections. ..but the blood of the innocents lost because your patron saint of corruption loss will never give you peace.

5 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by abokibuhari: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It doesn't change Christianabad. .. and please gej and his band of unrepentant cronyist criminals provide room for an otherwise loose organization of criminals to grow.
and islam allowed itself to be used common bro, why blame the west for your mishaps

38 Likes

Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
abokibuhari:

and islam allowed itself to be used common bro, why blame the west for your mishaps
[/s]

Re-read the post rather than bring up words that were never raised. I understand the brain is used for thinking not the anus.
Re: Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Sorry to disappoint you,I'm not living in pains cos jonathan lost an election,jonathan didn't offer me a single kobo,neither has buhari given me money. I'm only pointing out the truth to you. Bokoharam was funded my northern oligarchs,its a pity,but it's a northern problem caused by the same northerners,the north should live with the consequences of their choices.
Btw,
Modu Sherriff
Shekau
Mohammed Yusuf
I guess these guys are southerners,i pity you!
vedaxcool:
[s]

Read the above with the word south south

Azazi said internal struggle for power in PDP led to Bokoharam.... I am sorry you live in pain after the Huge loss suffered by GEJ in the elections. ..but the blood of the innocents lost because your patron saint of corruption loss will never give you peace.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.