Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner (39151 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by precisionindepth: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
xreal:
BTW
When did he start his music career?
How many singles/albums does he have?

Am I missing something?
music really pays ooo. Mk I come start to dey sing jare
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by xreal: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
precisionindepth:
music really pays ooo. Mk I come start to dey sing jare

I tell you, my sister.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by elantraceey(f): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sile12:

Sorry, that first smiley you used with dots on the face after thanks. What's it for...

you should understand the red dots at the cheek na tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by LaPink: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
estheremma:
This is the second thread ive seen about him,pls guys help me,what or who is he?

A Nigerian Musician, won d First idols West Africa.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by chucky234(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
That's LR4 not Range Rover Sport.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by jackpot(f): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Extom:

Really?? angry
this is the sperm that swam the fastest? angry
kiss my hairy butt! angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

you should understand the red dots at the cheek na tongue

Smiles....ok

Kind of friendly, Lively and Lovely.....U
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by estheremma(f): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
ayodave:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi_Dakolo Or timidakolo.com

Timi Dakolo (born in Ghana on January 20, 1981) is a Nigerian singer. Although he was born in Ghana, Dakolo did not claim dual citizenship and holds a Nigerian passport. He is the winner of the first season of Idols West Africa. He was declared the winner on May 26, 2007 at the home of Idols, Planet One. The show was televised the next day. He beat out runner-up, Omawumi Megbele getting 63% of the votes. With his victory, he took home many prizes including a recording contract with Sony BMG.".tanx bro,ive never heard about him
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:
your nose; it's perfect!
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by heatmeup(f): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
baybeeboi:
Well,here In Yemen we use such range rovers as ambulance.
Btw,who is Timi Dakolo?
We don't know Him here
your residential certificate pls or you pull over
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Spaxon(f): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2015
dats an old' Range Rover. BTW. who's dz guy
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Preciousjoz:
your nose; it's perfect!
wink thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by elohorayodele: 4:02am On Jan 30, 2015
xreal:
BTW

Am I missing something?

Not only those who have albums make money from music, that's why music is an industry
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by xreal: 4:46am On Jan 30, 2015
elohorayodele:

Not only those who have albums make money from music, that's why music is an industry

OK ooo.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by 1miccza: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2015
xreal:
BTW

Am I missing something?

Are you in Nigeria?That's Naija's king of soul you're talking about here....
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by xreal: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2015
1miccza:

Are you in Nigeria?That's Naija's king of soul you're talking about here....

Since when?
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by kelvinnn(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Abeg leave the guy jor....he has bn hustling since all the yrs.....let him flaunt it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by 1miccza: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Spaxon:
dats an old' Range Rover. BTW. who's dz guy

That's Nigeria's king of soul!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by 1miccza: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2015
xreal:

Since when?

Since he won the project fame years back!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by xreal: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2015
1miccza:

Since he won the project fame years back!!

ok oo.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by babsthegreat: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
when I was in Gabon, that brand of range rover is not qualified to be used as taxi
jealousy
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by baybeeboi: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015
heatmeup:
your residential certificate pls or you pull over
nah!
It's with the Secretary of Yemen Millitary Borad.
But I'd giv you an afidavit though.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Temptee101(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2015
jackpot:
He should show the original certificates/documents of that Range Rover and the Birth Certificate of that baby or. . .Adonbilivit!!!
Hahahaha grin grin.. You are not serious...are you? BTW i dont know him.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by fxstory(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
enjoying the fruit of his labour
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by villavic(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
his inspirational track I love to listen to is 'let it shine'
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Gwekzy: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
vizkiz:
I think its time I hit the studio embarassed
. Pls don't we just survived ebola...
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by lukaino(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Just another GEJ made millionnaire....
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Tbells91(f): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
xreal:
BTW

Am I missing something?
Don't forget he won a competition where they give them millions of naira.. He prolly used his money wisely...
I like him shaa... He is very cool and responsible!! Greater you I pray!
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by xreal: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tbells91:

Don't forget he won a competition where they give them millions of naira.. He prolly used his money wisely...
I like him shaa... He is very cool and responsible!! Greater you I pray!

ok, I wasn't aware of that, not until now.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Spaxon(f): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
1miccza:

That's Nigeria's king of soul!!!
. oh I got it..
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by MozB: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mehn I love timi so much.. Very simple guy. He's going to be the next legend after 2face...
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by exlogx(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Looks like the guy repainted his white range rover.

We stayed in the same compound in my last rented apartment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laycon Criticising Buhari's Government In 2019 Over Social Media Regulation / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa / 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.