Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface (2145 Views)

Does Anyone Remember The Title Of This Nollywood Classic Movie? / Classic Movie Script 4sale / Godfather Vs Scarface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by soulpatrol(f): 1:56am On Aug 21, 2006
yall know Scarface is one dope movie which is a masterpiece we can never forget. So for all of you hardcore Scarface fans out there who have grown up watching Tony Montana, and imitating his bad a$$, please tell us what your favorite scenes/dialogues in the movies are. 
i love the whole movie but my favorite part has got to be where they were loading bags of money into the bank and the bank manager was standing at the window watching in amazement, and after that when the music "push it to the limit" came on and they unveiled the huge painting of Tony and his new wife. i can watch that scene over and over again. i think that song solidified the movie cool cool cool cool cool
so people, share your favorite scenes as well and let us reminisce grin
Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by dondele(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2006
the scene where they killed his sister and he sniffed the coke, and said, YOU WANN@ PLAY ROUGH? OK, SAY 'ELLO TO MY LIL' FRIEND.
Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by aariwa(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
I kill communists for fun but for a green card i will carve up rebenga real nice

1 Like

Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by aariwa(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
i am antonio montana a political prisoner from cuba and i want my fucking human rights now
Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by RayMcBlue(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
"Say 'ello to my lil' friend!"
Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by moneyallowed(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2014
The restaurant scene where he goes "Me, I always
tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good
night to the bad guy!"
Classic

1 Like

Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by armadeo(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
aariwa: I kill communists for fun but for a green card i will carve up rebenga real nice

REBENGA *** GUTS HIM*** FROM A FRIEND YOU BLEEPED.

I love that scene
Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by aieromon(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2014
I never bleeped anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.

This deal shot Tony Montana to the top of the food chain,negotiating on behalf of his boss.

2 Likes

Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by aariwa(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
When Frank told Tony to take Elvira and all he has in order to spare his life Tony took all these and also Killed him
Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by aariwa(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chichi get the yeyo

1 Like

Re: Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface by armadeo(m): 12:17am On Aug 13, 2014
aieromon: I never bleeped anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.

This deal shot Tony Montana to the top of the food chain,negotiating on behalf of his boss.

Men quoted perfectly. This film will never die.

(1) (Reply)

Soap opera: 'In The Name Of Love' On Ait / Be The Next Celebrity In(movie Talent Hunt) / FINALE Pangako Sa'yo February 12, 2016 Watch Pinoy HD Replay Full Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.