Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) (41139 Views)

Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Dr. Yaffa Bey, The Freemason War Against Ancient African Civilization & Freewill / Does Nairaland Have An Official BBM Channel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
oseiwe:

no idea, but no let any benin woman square you, whether physically or spiritually, they are fully loaded. =-D

I no fear dem but I just love how dangerous they are, it's so sexy haha
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by vizboy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Samba beating of life
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

If the men respect themselves, they won't get their pipes beaten off! kiss
We don't put up with such rubbish as domestic violence/abuse! cool
You nor see me siddon je je for my own palor? cheesy
Abi man wan beat me for MY OWN HOUSE?
Im go DIE na. . .sharp-sharp! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxCdtD0fgLU
Hmm.i for like beat you sha wink The beating of a life-time.
Anyway,i kno d lady who bit off d man's pipe.i was tripping for that woman sha until that day.and this lady no too sabi sing.she's managing to get into d music scene
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by cpapa: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
spott:
D
D for dog
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by mgbeketoto: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Hmm.i for like beat you sha wink The beating of a life-time.
Anyway,i kno d lady who bit off d man's pipe.i was tripping for that woman sha until that day.and this lady no too sabi sing.she's managing to get into d music scene

Please, we are not into 'wife' or 'woman' beating where I come from o.
I don't associate with such TOUTS! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Bobo121(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
donem:
look @ evryone hailing the woman, you peeps cant simply figure out that the guy was just pitying the woman or else.
It wasn't pity,he knew the faith that will befall him if he had touched her again.
Most of those unlookers were waiting for an opportunity to join in the fight. If only u knew how much people hate oshiomole's police.

@op serves him right

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Please, we are not into 'wife' or 'woman' beating where I come from o.
I don't associate with such TOUTS! kiss
Oh pls.i av never hit a lady.i was being sarcastic.hmm,u a typical edo woman. U can actually bite of a man's stuff.i can feel that. shocked
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
when APC comes online and be shouting oshiomole this,oshiomole that,you will believe benin na London...but Benin is a mess,agberoes harassing people everywhere if you know how much bus drivers pay daily you will weep...he hasn't done any work for over 2 years,many uncompleted projects,bad roads everywhere.....his 1st term was fantastic he did a lot but 2nd term has been hell for us.....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by nanhilicious(f): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
tellwisdom:
Benin people are witch...i knew this since Jesus came into this world sad
Why have u decided to advertise and showcase ur foolishness today? Why?? cry
Do urself a favour,change ur monicker... because u put the "F"in Foolish kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Esdb3: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
loomer:

U WELL SO?
eh sorry tell me when it goes down.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by lastpage: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai! grin

War Against indiscipline??...In this present day?... Are they still in the 80s?( Buhari's regime)

Edo women are really strong. shocked

No wonder Nigeria is the way it is, ....jumping the Traffic Light is NOT indiscipline, just like Stealing is NOT Corruption, abi?

Go abroad and go and jump traffic Light and see where you will end-up in no-time.

The War against Indiscipline is Perpetual, even in the Western World, as long as there are silly people in the society who will not obey simple laws!

The more reason we need a "Booharry" to lead by example and put this country back on track, with the support of the Nigerian masses.

Lastpage!

BTW: I dont encourage "harassment" if you are innocent though.... but that WAI official looks more like a "PDP Tout" than a Govt official!
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
You're on your own. Na only 1 like and 1 share be your own grin
Esdb3:
Upvote if you don't give a rat' ass about this topic.

Share if you don't know what upvote means.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by ogtavia(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
tchidi:
Gbuo ya!! Kufu ya Eze na onu!! grin angry angry grin grin

Baskart!!!

Very funny...kufu ya eze na onu...lol..its kupu next time by d way.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Ibime(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
This beating simply follows the laws of physics

Force = Mass x acceleration

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by SailorXY: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
YoursGEJ:
with all the muscle wey the man pack like that? Tomorrow him go come say na pity him dey pity the woman
cheesy cheesy cheesy I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by bright1111: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=ebukauzo post=30250341][/quote]Oshiomole na big fool.... I don see Oshiomole in ring road in action... That guy na ,agberoes... Benin Is in big mess... I spend my holiday... No road... No water... No orderly...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Double standered is everywhere in Nigeria, in gender, in Religion and even in our so called constitution. One section 'll allow freedom of speech, association and religion (secular) and in that same constitution, another part will permit sharia law knowing fully well it goes against the former. What a country. Huh! Nonsence.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Emaprince: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
From what I can see,the guy was only trying not to touch her to avoid being beaten by the public.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by dadarupees(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
tellwisdom:
Benin people are witch...i knew this since Jesus came into this world sad
it is ur silly mother who 4got to abort u.. dat is a witch
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by hardbody: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
soe:
But can she do that in london or usa...why do we behave like animals in Nigeria. Even if you r ib a hurry...its no excuse to disobey traffic rules.

The woman must be prosecuted for 3 offenses. Reckless driving, insurbodination towards official reprimand and public harrassment og an officer on duty.
We r looking at 15 yrs jail term

On the other hand, the officers need to be called to order, the highest they should have done was to fpllow her to the hospital as she was in a hurry...or note her plate number ...but they instead tried to cause road accident by dragging the wheels with her...now unfortunately, that carries no criminal sentence.

You be police ba? The next beating from the woman na you go collect am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by negbenebor(f): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Am so happy with Wat she did.....which traffic light,dat damn tin isn't working and I believe they did it since with d traffic light there they weren't getting much bribe. This people re so silly,all they want is money and they can't just see a lady in d car nd let d car go.one will be scared passing dat sapele road roundabout. They stopped us yesterday nd they started dragging d steering o,dey don't care if u have accident in d process,i was in front nd dey almost rip my skin off,dey re real tout nd all this is to get bribe....i just carried my phone and made a call.Dey almost cried cos all deir drag no give dem even 50 kobo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by todayguest(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:
WAI?

This oshiomole is a bastard.

The same WAI that illiterate Buhari enacted in 1984 is what this ugly toad is recycling in today's Nigeria?

Waiting for decree 4 to take root.
take am easy oh. Make your bad mouth no kill you oh.cheesy grin
GBTYO:
WAI?

This oshiomole is a bastard.

The same WAI that illiterate Buhari enacted in 1984 is what this ugly toad is recycling in today's Nigeria?

Waiting for decree 4 to take root.
take am easy oh. Make your bad mouth no kill you oh.cheesy
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=ebukauzo post=30250341][/quote]

Bad WAI Beater!
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by harry509: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=ebukauzo post=30250341][/quote]if na me b d woman I 4 press him neck die slf. Idiot piple they hardly stp politician's beatn trafic
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by heatmeup(f): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
wai's certificate or you pull over
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by tellwisdom: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
dadarupees:
it is ur silly mother who 4got to abort u.. dat is a witch

nanhilicious:

Why have u decided to advertise and showcase ur foolishness today? Why?? cry
Do urself a favour,change ur monicker... because u put the "F"in Foolish kiss

Two Benin witches and wizards spotted. angry...Una own don finish today. I dey enter mountain tonight, becos of una. angry angry.. and as for you dadarobberies, your mama go receive deliverance by force today angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by easystudy101: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
He deserved it grin grin

Never trouble a mother with a sick child because all she thinks about is her child.

I'm sure he has learnt his lesson.

Lol, it's a universal law, from fowl, dog, cat to humans. Don't mess with a female n her offspring
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Motolank: 1:29am On Jan 30, 2015
hbpeze:
If she can beat a man den we should start looking for a female president
Will presidents be going to sambisa forest?
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by hauwababy: 1:30am On Jan 30, 2015
ggrin:
Baddest grin

*in dj khaled's voice
yo smart
Yo badt
Yo brave
Yo rugged
Yo wise
Yo too much gringringrin
Take this stick, knack am for hin yeye head gringrin
Take this belt and beat him for no reason gringrin
*loool* *rolling on d floor* Never mess with an angry Benin woman.

Ntooooooooooooooooooooooooor
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Lol.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by debola23(f): 2:38am On Jan 30, 2015
I de gbadun dis woman die. See beating? Dat woman deserves Origin!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 3:37am On Jan 30, 2015
hiroz:
when APC comes online and be shouting oshiomole this,oshiomole that,you will believe benin na London...but Benin is a mess,agberoes harassing people everywhere if you know how much bus drivers pay daily you will weep...he hasn't done any work for over 2 years,many uncompleted projects,bad roads everywhere.....his 1st term was fantastic he did a lot but 2nd term has been hell for us.....

God bless u my brother.

When d likes of donphilopus comes here to deceive people, I Just laugh bc it's obvious they don't know the reality on ground.

Oshiomole has gradually lost his popularity in edo, infact his second tenure is a disaster.

If GRA roads could be as worst as these, Just Imagine How other place would look like.

Presently the wai touts constitute nuisance to road users, often chasing and jumping into people's vehicles at will.

I see pdp taking over this state cos oshiomole doesn't listen to advise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / The Snake They Killed In Our Factory / Ibori's Loot Found In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.