Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) (41202 Views)

Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Dr. Yaffa Bey, The Freemason War Against Ancient African Civilization & Freewill / Does Nairaland Have An Official BBM Channel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by peemyke(f): 3:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Omg...cnt stop laughing...I love diz woman. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by annamaria: 4:38am On Jan 30, 2015
This is some funny crazy sh!t. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Mumuhari(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Next year I must marry am for a Edo wife mana
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by 1stola: 5:54am On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Heheheheheheeh... see this BUHARIAN infected with Buhariasis. Hehehehehe
You still remain a pig. grin
Fool!
Are you not the syncopated deluded PDPíg?
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 30, 2015
ogtavia:

Very funny...kufu ya eze na onu...lol..its kupu next time by d way.

Igbo di n'ude n'ude.... I'm very sure we say 'kufu' smiley smiley
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 30, 2015
dadarupees:
it is ur silly mother who 4got to abort u.. dat is a witch

Wow!! Why bring his Mum into the whole fray? shocked shocked shocked. Not cool... if you don't know that guy on nairaland, you must be new. He's just trolling. cry and even if he's not, His Mum?? sad
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by ogtavia(m): 6:09am On Jan 30, 2015
tchidi:

Igbo di n'ude n'ude.... I'm very sure we say 'kufu' smiley smiley
just teasing...I am very aware...
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2015
1stola:

Fool!
Are you not the syncopated deluded PDPíg?
You still remain a terrorist. Shekau is recruiting and he needs people like you. Don't you want virgins??
Your dead brothers are waiting for you oo grin

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm
Ppl should respect women cos the deserve the best service from men,
Beaten up a woman is not adviceable*
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by donem: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Bobo121:

It wasn't pity,he knew the faith that will befall him if he had touched her again.
Most of those unlookers were waiting for an opportunity to join in the fight. If only u knew how much people hate oshiomole's police.

@op serves him right
Yea u are right, i was just being sarcastic, from the pic the woman would bulldoze, the dude any time.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by eronxdabishop(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Don't ever mess with edo women,they will mess u up.these oshiomole boys are becoming more of nuisance value in edo state
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=rabbaba post=30253682]Madam u did well. But I dint see that basterd blood. Take him to court who gave him d right to heat an other mans wife. Anyway is a leason that he will never forget in his life[/quote
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Pokemon43(f): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Nigerian are always fond of breaking the laws of the land, driving against traffic might take she and the child she is trying to save faster to their death. On second thought you do not want to mess with a mother trying to save the life of a child, and I bet these wai has no law backing their duties
one word for u*confused*
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Pokemon43(f): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=ebukauzo post=30250341][/quote]report d mata as it happened.she didn't break traffic rule nd they tried to take ova d steering and one gave a blow to one of her eyes dat make her hold him nd was beaten mostly by angry passers by if na me i for blow e two eyes.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Pokemon43(f): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
I didn't biliv d woman's side until they interviewed d wai senior officer or oga nd he said ''people should nt take d law upon their hands''
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Omotruth: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
It is because Oshiomohle has empowered them to harass innocent NIGERIANS especially women, vote out APC in general
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Omotruth: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Truth is that those WAI officials are characterized with habit of harassing drivers in benin,they should be scrapped vote in PDP to stop this intimidation
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
the wonan forcefully thought him discipline

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by olumzz(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:
Oshiomole, Buhari, APC, and their hatred for women. It services that toad right.
Women of Nigeria rise up and reject this confused "change". With GEJ you are respected and treated like a lady. If you doubt me ask the battalion of women in GEJ government.
Who b dis sef?..Get your facts right before you come here to decive pple...APC has a female Governorship candidate in Taraba state something the PDP has never done.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by DrPrickson: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2015
olumzz:

Who b dis sef?..Get your facts right before you come here to decive pple...APC has a female Governorship candidate in Taraba state something the PDP has never done.

Lol. A governorship candidate that Buhari didn't approve of initially.
Get your fact right, GEJ has more females in his government than any other government in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by soonest(f): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Nigerian are always fond of breaking the laws of the land, driving against traffic might take she and the child she is trying to save faster to their death. On second thought you do not want to mess with a mother trying to save the life of a child, and I bet these wai has no law backing their duties
The nuisance value of those touts is very high. You need not beat traffic before they pounce on you. If you are driving alone without pinning down your doors and you happen to be a woman,your own don be. If i had half of that woman's strength and size, i will go on beating rampage grin. Those touts need to be trained and called to order.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Mattpopson101: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
The Niqqa got good beating grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2015
soonest:

The nuisance value of those touts is very high. You need not beat traffic before they pounce on you. If you are driving alone without pinning down your doors and you happen to be a woman,your own don be. If i had half of that woman's strength and size, i will go on beating rampage grin. Those touts need to be trained and called to order.
Hehehe
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Pokemon43:
one word for u*confused*
I don't expect you to understand what I wrote, many times I found my too complex for some people
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Bobo121(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2015
donem:

Yea u are right, i was just being sarcastic, from the pic the woman would bulldoze, the dude any time.
Lol.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by dadarupees(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2015
tchidi:

Wow!! Why bring his Mum into the whole fray? shocked shocked shocked. Not cool... if you don't know that guy on nairaland, you must be new. He's just trolling. cry and even if he's not, His Mum?? sad
smh
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by dadarupees(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

Two Benin witches and wizards spotted. angry...Una own don finish today. I dey enter mountain tonight, becos of una. angry angry.. and as for you dadarobberies, your mama go receive deliverance by force today angry angry.
go check yurself
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by fxstory(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
the official got a beating he will not forget
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by LikeTheWind(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Esdb3:
Upvote if you don't give a rat' ass about this topic.

Share if you don't know what upvote means.
You think this is quora Shey?
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by emmaginator: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
na wah o!
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Esdb3: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're on your own. Na only 1 like and 1 share be your own grin
check again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Good old memories! / Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) / Missing Person Found In Lagos!! Read What Happened To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.