Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her (4097 Views)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by vicostyle200: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
A woman whose boyfriend proposed to her on top of a cliff died after she jumped in excitement and fell over the edge.
Dimitrina Dimitrova’s boyfriend had walked her to a beauty spot in Ibiza famed for its sunset views to ask for her hand in marriage.
But local police say the woman lost her balance when jumping up and down during the marriage proposal and tumbled off the side.
‘Everything is pointing towards the death being the result of a tragic freak accident,’ a local Civil Guard spokesman said.
MORE: Tourist dies after falling from bridge taking selfie
A source told MailOnline: She fell seconds after her partner surprised her by proposing to her as she jumped up and down with emotion.’
The 29-year-old, from Bulgaria, suffered a heart attack brought on by the injuries sustained in the 65ft fall in Cala Tarida.
Ms Dimitrova had arrived in the region two days earlier to visit her partner, a waiter who lived and worked nearby, and to look for work herself.
Last August, a Polish couple fell to their deaths while taking a selfie at a cliff edge in a popular tourist spot in Cabo da Roca, Portugal.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/girlfriend-falls-to-her-death-after.html
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by SIRKOL(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
They were not meant 4 each oda, dats d truth
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Airforce1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
wow, bad sad

1 Like

Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
funny and bizarre...... RIP to the dead
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Picture or it didn't happen.
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by vicostyle200: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Google it to find out.......'Woman falls to her death in Ibiza after jumping up as her boyfriend proposed to her'
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Mathematical(f): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ok.. this can't happen in nigeria.. where the lady's mind will be filled up like (dis guy don enter am,mah just accept make ah comot mah papa house )
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by englishmart(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
she jumped from the cliff in excitement and she died..... But ï Just hope he's dead
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Airforce1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
wow, bad sad

yeah

Very very bad
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by pretydiva(f): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai..may dis nt b our portion ijn

2 Likes

Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by pretydiva(f): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
SIRKOL:
They were not meant 4 each oda, dats d truth
wat is dis 1 saying d day u wil propose 2 ur fiance,if u both ain't meant 4 each other,hp u die dat day
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
1001 ways to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Just send her a TeXt message, " I feel like marrying you ".

A sensible girl will respond positively. Make una avoid fake life..
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ds one pass orgasm.
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by freezyprinzy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mathematical:
Ok.. this can't happen in nigeria.. where the lady's mind will be filled up like (dis guy don enter am,mah just accept make ah comot mah papa house )
no more of 'finally my trap dn catch ham shabi i tel nneka say i go marry b4 her'
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Humblebloke(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why on earth would you propose to a 29 year old woman on a cliff undecided
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Shaakasi(f): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Awwwww
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Abbey2sam(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
No pictures ?

Op fucckk you
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by vicostyle200: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Abbey2sam:
No pictures ?

Op fucckk you
You are a retard for using such a dirty word here, the way u talk to people indicates ur upbringing.....why can't u just use ur block head and learn some manners!
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Abbey2sam(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
vicostyle200:

You are a retard for using such a dirty word here, the way u talk to people indicates ur upbringing.....why can't u just use ur block head and learn some manners!

Fucckk you a$$_hole
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by vicostyle200: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Abbey2sam:

Fucckk you a$$_hole
You just confirmed my doubts.....LOL, as old as u are? SMH
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Abbey2sam(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
vicostyle200:

You just confirmed my doubts.....LOL, as old as u are? SMH

If you quote me again I will E_bitch _ slaps you
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by vicostyle200: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Abbey2sam:

If you quote me again I will E_bitch _ slaps you

SMH...You see, i just looked at ur pix and i discovered that u aren't a kid.....grow up pls.
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by ps3o(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Mathematical:
Thank God you can confess this being a lady!
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Mathematical(f): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2015
ps3o:

Thank God you can confess this being a lady!
wink
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Mathematical(f): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2015
freezyprinzy:
no more of 'finally my trap dn catch ham shabi i tel nneka say i go marry b4 her'
cheesy
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by fattybombom: 6:51am On Jan 30, 2015
so marriage excites white ladies?
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Mhizdominate(f): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2015
We don't die like this in Nigeria
Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Missmossy(f): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Such a terrible one.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2015
white people and their weird ways of dying..

The other one fell off a bridge while taking a selfie grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her by Abbey2sam(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
vicostyle200:

SMH...You see, i just looked at ur pix and i discovered that u aren't a kid.....grow up pls.

Atleast I have the confident to upload my own picture

Old man upload your own let's see

Anupama

(1) (Reply)

Iggy Azalea Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body In Leopard Two-piece (photos) / Download Working. Rae Sremmurd Sremmlife 2 Full / Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself In Bed With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.