Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,797 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (73286 Views)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by sirfrance(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2017
17h
Hello fans, Okiki app is now on Apple App Store. Watch movies from me and other great actors for free. @okiki_app #okikiapp

1d
Alliamdulilahi to you Allah I give all the glory for all you have done. I will forever praise and worship you. It's not by power but the Grace of Allah. Thank you for the gift of life. Thanks also to all my friends and family my fans for your supports and prayers. Love you all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUMq9b6FtQO/?hl=en

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 18, 2017
embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by mr2kay(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2017
Who else is afraid to go into nollywood.They all die anyhow these days cry

Got any web design project you'd like me to work on m?Hit me up via my signature let's talk or meet

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by heykims(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2017
Chai I feel pained , I was a fan especially coz she resembled my sister
Rest in peace aunty..

24 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 18, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 9:54am On May 18, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.....this life is nothing.. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by otijah2: 9:54am On May 18, 2017
Rip
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 18, 2017
sirfrance:

She has made her mark.

May her family, friends and fans find comfort in knowing her life was indeed a Super Story

Adieu

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by monemito: 9:54am On May 18, 2017
This life is so funny.....
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by dhope001(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
Super Story movie lady of all time cryRIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by oladipojesse(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
May her soul rest in peace!

4 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by fleshbone(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
RIJF

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by obasi101(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
Rip pretty lady
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
That's just the way it is.....
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by InfoLag: 9:55am On May 18, 2017
Opps
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
Such is life! What a pity... May her gentle soul rest in peace. (amen)

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by espn(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
Death is inevitable..RIP..All our race for wealth and success for dis life self..sometimes you feel like letting go..buh hunger will end up killing d person self..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by bamdelarf(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2017
chai
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by aycorporat(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2017
Ahhh!!! Is this news real? Moji my crush right from the days when he acted the role of Yemi Sholade's wife that clubs and Gbenga Adeboye playing the role of a mediator in their family?
No no no nooooooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by hardeycute(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2017
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 9:56am On May 18, 2017
hmmm.. the bitter part of reasoning is when you reason how one will die and what will kill a man..

some will say, All die na die.. but baba God pls let me and my nairalanders die well

Bless us.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by shadrach77: 9:56am On May 18, 2017
This news is not true. Nairaland needs to verify info before disseminating. None of her colleagues have confirmed the story embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 9:56am On May 18, 2017
This a lesson to all women who leave one man for another.

This woman will not have died if she remained with her first husband.

Changing of sperm affects the female body so much.
Just like changing of engine oil affects the performance of an engine and kills it.

Ask your doctor.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:57am On May 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by asumo12: 9:58am On May 18, 2017
cry
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by habayommy: 9:58am On May 18, 2017
So this pretty actress is dead?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by ShankiBets: 9:58am On May 18, 2017
Chai
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by ruqoyyah27: 9:58am On May 18, 2017
may Allah forgive n grant you aljannah fidaous

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.