Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says (910 Views)

CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by tiwaz(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
African Independent Television, AIT, has released a statement concerning its online poll that was shut down due to ‘maintenance’. According to them, APC’s supporters massively rigged the votes in support of their candidate, Muhammadu Buhari. Find the press statement after the cut.

See more Here>>>www.pijangonews.com/2015/01/apc-supporters-rigged-our-online-poll.html

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by loomer: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
I LAUGH IN CHINESE
Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even if you people do the online polls a million times,Buhari will win Jonathan hands down. AIT should stop lamenting and accept Buhari's victory.
They are a disgrace to media broadcasting.

1 Like

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by siraj1402(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
They should go and sit down.AIT showing unprofessional journalism since 1333AD

1 Like

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC POLLING FRAUD EXPOSED
Sequel to a an online polling organized by AIT it was discovered that APC agents hacked into the polling systems and compromised the poll. AIT's internal investigation revealed that 30 identified unique IP-Addressed had voted 4969 time in favour of Buhari, instead of 4969 unique IPs voting 4969 times. That means that they used a software application that incrementally changes IP address in an effort to mask an illegal operation. One of those fraudulent IP address involved in this operation is identified as 82.145.221.163, which increased to 82.145.221.186.
IP-ADDRESS TRACING/TRACKING REVELED THE FOLLOWING:
IP: 82.145.221.163
Decimal: 1385291171
Class: A
Hostname: n11-02-08.opera-mini.net
ISP: Opera Mini Proxy (Opera Software Asa)
Organization: Opera Mini Proxies (AS39832 Opera Software ASA)
Services: Non Detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
IP Adress City: Reykjavik
IP Address Region: Hofuoborgarsvaoio
IP Address Country: Iceland
Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by podosci(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
tiwaz:
African Independent Television, AIT, has released a statement concerning its online poll that was shut down due to ‘maintenance’. According to them, APC’s supporters massively rigged the votes in support of their candidate, Muhammadu Buhari. Find the press statement after the cut.

See more Here>>>www.pijangonews.com/2015/01/apc-supporters-rigged-our-online-poll.html
The image below is evidence from AIT that APC rigged the poll....they released it showing the I.P adressses of the people that voted, but AIT made a big mistake in trying to make its fraudulent allegation when forging the spreadsheet it released...if you look look at the I.P adresses, the last 3 numbers of the I.P address ought not to exceed 255, thats the standard.
When would all this nonsense stop.....Change must come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by podosci(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
macfarland:
APC POLLING FRAUD EXPOSED
Sequel to a an online polling organized by AIT it was discovered that APC agents hacked into the polling systems and compromised the poll. AIT's internal investigation revealed that 30 identified unique IP-Addressed had voted 4969 time in favour of Buhari, instead of 4969 unique IPs voting 4969 times. That means that they used a software application that incrementally changes IP address in an effort to mask an illegal operation. One of those fraudulent IP address involved in this operation is identified as 82.145.221.163, which increased to 82.145.221.186.
IP-ADDRESS TRACING/TRACKING REVELED THE FOLLOWING:
IP: 82.145.221.163
Decimal: 1385291171
Class: A
Hostname: n11-02-08.opera-mini.net
ISP: Opera Mini Proxy (Opera Software Asa)
Organization: Opera Mini Proxies (AS39832 Opera Software ASA)
Services: Non Detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
IP Adress City: Reykjavik
IP Address Region: Hofuoborgarsvaoio
IP Address Country: Iceland
The image below is evidence from AIT that APC rigged the poll....they released it
showing the I.P adressses of the people that voted, but AIT made a big mistake in
trying to make its fraudulent allegation when forging the spreadsheet it released...if you
look look at the I.P adresses, the last 3 numbers of the I.P address ought not to
exceed 255, thats the standard.

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by tollu: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kiakiakiakiakiakiakiakiakia! cheesy I laff in panya cheesy
Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by usibengate(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
AIT IS A DIGRACE TO BROADCASTING

1 Like

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by podosci(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
usibengate:
AIT IS A DIGRACE TO BROADCASTING
APC has enough money to make after the eletions by sueing AIT

2 Likes

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Some models do work with demo but in a real time situation, hmmmm. GEJ Will play GMD Maradonna on the field. U nva see. Keep rigging online poll
Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by Zeezy99: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is ridiculous. AIT is a serious disgrace to the spirit of journalism. Are they trying to convince us that they are that foolish not to have a plan in place that will stop ppl from voting multiple times from the same IP? When they know they didn't have the technology why start the online poll in the first place? Online polls are done successfully every where in the world only AIT is claiming that its own was rigged, I don't blame them after collecting #1.5b and their candidate is loosing they have to do something. Its annoying cos good, honest Nigerians voted and because of money they are trying to treat ppl like idiots

3 Likes

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by realnaijaa: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
podosci:

The image below is evidence from AIT that APC rigged the poll....they released it showing the I.P adressses of the people that voted, but AIT made a big mistake in trying to make its fraudulent allegation when forging the spreadsheet it released...if you look look at the I.P adresses, the last 3 numbers of the I.P address ought not to exceed 255, thats the standard.
my guy u are definitely correct. AIT are number one liers .they know that buhari won .what they don't know is that we are not fools.take for instance many people voted from their pad,phones and mobile devices.many of this telcos,mtn airtel etc.normally have few public IP address while we the subscribers are NATed .if over 10,000 people voted using mtn sim enabled devices it will end up giving you not more than 3-5 public IP addresses. Depending on the IP addressing scheme or class being used.so the so called claim is a fake.buhari won

2 Likes

Re: APC Rigged Our Online Poll- AIT Says by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
Even if you people do the online polls a million times,Buhari will win Jonathan hands down. AIT should stop lamenting and accept Buhari's victory.
They are a disgrace to media broadcasting.

Yes, he'll keep winning online but in real life? Mba!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Kaduna Rally: Police Chase Pro-buhari Crowd Out Of Stadium / Apc And Pdp Broom And Umbrella Theory / Lagos State University Students Endorse Ambode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.