Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video (4394 Views)

EDO ELECTION: Watch Two INEC Officials Caught On Camera While Casting Fake Votes / Edo Women, Youths Protesting At INEC Over APC Rigged Election / Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2015
pot calling kettle black.. see how APC rigged the Osun elections
& plans to rig the 2015 elections yet they say
PDP plans to rig. watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCUJozFyQfU. are these the people that want to bring change? God forbid evil. Nigerians be careful and be wise, don't be deceived..

1 Like

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Baawaa(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Joke apart,PDP is finished.Who earth will believe this amateur video

2 Likes

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by smakati(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
PDP plans to rig. watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCUJozFyQfU. are these the people that want to bring change? God forbid evil. Nigerians be careful and be wise, don't be deceived..

How am I sure the video I watched was from the election. You must think everybody on nairaland is an slowpoke who will believe any propaganda you put on. Come to think of it, if you have this good a video evidence why have you not approached omisore and the courts. Probably because you know it won't stand in a law court. Don't ever do this again. If you want to go into video production, I can link you up with bayowa films and records

6 Likes

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Have watched this nollywood movie before..it seems the op is a learner when it comes to propaganda,try harder next time..so many intelligent nigerians would not fall for this cheap propaganda...

2 Likes

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2015
then how are we sure the audio tape about ekiti election rigging is real.. APC liars

2 Likes

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2015
OP, as dumb as Fani-Kayode, Okupe, Metuh and Abati combined are, they won't be this dumb. Anyway, GEJ till 2015.

2 Likes

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
shame to APC... GEJ till 2023..

3 Likes

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by abacusCm(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
op,u are to go for more training
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by BlackBaron: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
The video is as real as the Fayose tape.
Aregberascal and his crew...

But the idiots on both sides fighting and mudslinging each other painting who's blacker...

Here is the proof that you lot's brain are collectively made of the worst of brain matter debris hence you have all lost the meaning of right or wrong and rather now lost in a mindless vacuum fighting each other like zombies.

1 Like

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
abacusCm:
op,u are to go for more training
APC brought audio tape, we brought live manipulation video.. APC got served..

1 Like

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by BABAKABIRU301(f): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baawaa:
Joke apart,PDP is finished.Who earth will believe this amateur video
YOU DON'T BELIEVE ON WHAT U ARE WATCHING BUT U ACCEPT AUDIO TAPE RECORDER

1 Like

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
BABAKABIRU301:
YOU DON'T BELIEVE ON WHAT U ARE WATCHING BUT U ACCEPT AUDIO TAPE RECORDER
don't mind them.. deceivers

1 Like

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
the cost of all these election to Nigerians reputation is to much for the faithful to bear
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

APC brought audio tape, we brought live manipulation video.. APC got served..
learner. Video dat is 5 months old. Dead, brushed and buried. Try harder next time
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
learner. Video dat is 5 months old. Dead, brushed and buried. Try harder next time
then the audio is dead and false as well.. criminals like APC.. the so called audio was recorded on 20th of June 2014 and the why didn't they release the tape before or after the election... APC criminals.

1 Like

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Kolade354(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
O Lord dont let the spirit of stupidity take over me as in the case of this useless OP
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kolade354:
O Lord dont let the spirit of stupidity take over me as in the case of this useless OP
GOD won't answer your prayer because you are stupid and useless already..

2 Likes

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

then the audio is dead and false as well.. criminals like APC..
you are fruitlessly tryin too hard. The audio tape has d confirmed voices of the people involved in the ekiti rigging. D video on the other hand is like a scene from a very bad nollywood movie. Nobody will allow himself to be recorded while rigging an election. It makes no sense. Try harder
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Kolade354(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

GOD won't answer your prayer because you are stupid and useless already..
I was expecting you to quote me and you just did that............Mofo
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by crownprince102: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
PDP plans to rig. watch
Just look at what you present. Can you use this to win a court case?
FG bought over 100,000 security officers apart from the once in Osun with about 700,000 voters. That's an average of 7 voters to a police officer. How can an election be rigged in such situation. Don't forget soldiers were also brought in and some unknown forces with black vest and a black max to cover their face.
Jega acknowledge that the election was the most free and fair ever conducted by INEC.
What else are you proofs?
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
you are fruitlessly tryin too hard. The audio tape has d confirmed voices of the people involved in the ekiti rigging. D video on the other hand is like a scene from a very bad nollywood movie. Nobody will allow himself to be recorded while rigging an election. It makes no sense. Try harder
the guys in the video do they look like popular nollywood actors, they are criminals hired by APC. now let me ask you, what is your proof the audio tape was about how they were rigging or how they rigged elections?
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kolade354:
I was expecting you to quote me and you just did that............Mofo
I quoted you to tell you how stupid you are..
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Kolade354(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I quoted you to tell you how stupid you are..
you dis Dumb Idiotic Fool shld get a job
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

the guys in the video do they look like popular nollywood actors, they are criminals hired by APC. now let me ask you, what is your proof the audio tape was about how they were rigging or how they rigged elections?

Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kolade354:
you dis Dumb Idiotic Fool shld get a job
I got a good job already
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
hahaha.. APC don't have any evidence.. shame on you liars... GEJ till 2023
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by biggerboyc(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
watch this video and see reason why goodluck might not win the next election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaf_kicr6g
Re: CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video by Here2BustnScrew: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ all the way

(1) (Reply)

OYO State Election Monitoring Thread (who Is Leading) / Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account / Biafra: Nigerian Govt, Army May Have Killed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.