Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? (808 Views)

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. / Pa Buhari Has No Primary School Certificate. – INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by aminashy: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Now from all indication pa Buhari should be crowned the super clueless one I would take you through the reason why he has been crowned with this class of super cluelessness.

1 Buhari is not a democrat crying after lossing election what kind of impression is he giving the masses about him, my opinion he's a cheat and looking for sympathy when he knows he obviously lost or would the janjaweedians say he did not loose that 2011 election,and his cry lead to the death of young youths.

2Making disgusting statement about the people you intend to rule dog and baboon would be soaked in blood this is on record

3 Super cluelessness is when you did not pass any previous exams and even the one you claim to pass the certificate don lost.

Infact to understand what am trying to say read the rest

(1) I am Buhari I cry when I loose election to make people believe I won,what's obtainable elsewhere by statesmen is go congratulate the winner and ask my followers to respect the elected president and the office of the president of the federal Republic of nigeria,but you know what I won't do it,I would rather cry so my supporters would assume am been cheated and go on the streets of adamawa, kano etc and start killing people,that deceit in the highest form made me loose respect and trust for him.

(2)I am buhari I see don't see boko haram as a terrorist organisation, and any one that attacks them is an enemy of the north,this means you are their friend.

(3) I am buhari an old statesman that believes in Nigeria and in my speech I said baboons and dogs would be soaked in blood if what happend in 2011 repeats it's self,I am threatening the whole country the same country I want to rule how super clueless can I be .

(4)I shares the same ideology with boko haram because he disregarded our basic education system and our courts from all indication

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.

How on earth would you say someone should take an uneducated 72 years old man that has been out of government for over 30 years to be his president?

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth. 

Come to think of it Nigerians ,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

Dont believe all those propaganda they all want in on the action , them wan chop too at our detriment, for those who care to know it takes faith, understanding plus patience in the system to experience growth and to experience the growth we must avoid the path of confrontation, a bitter truth from the reality on ground going by nigerian present situation as the masses we need to think gor ouselves these man have made name for themselves enjoyed the best and we the masses are fighting for the abeg let them fight themselves,2019 would be the best time for us to evaluate ourselves and make a peaceful hitch free change ,you can't take power from the ss without confrontation because the north would be getting it through violence as Nigerians we need to let them know that violence is not the way to get power because if it's that way don't expect a stable government from Pa Buhari this is democracy we either choose to move forward or remain stagnant or retrogress if we want the best for our families friend and relatives let us be wise in or decision the world is watching us and our stupidity. 

For those that are married would you chase your wife out of the house because she's not perfect just to marry another one who you think is perfect when you know that no human is perfect who's fooling who?

Or let me think again the nigerian masses are the super clueless one making Buhari's past become their childrens future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ok we accept the name on behalf of the APC supporters the super clueless one.

1 Like

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by yakubuomowumi: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Now this is the better pill that the APC supporters hate to swallow ,creative one super cluelessness, one bottle of orijin for you there.
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jking001(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
OK.
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
mtsheew, we all know who the clueless one is

2 Likes

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by elantraceey(f): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Can this election just come and go please? angry

3 Likes

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
The super clueless one has been born.

edozie04:
mtsheew, we all know who the clueless one is
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
jars9:
The super clueless one has been born.

by the clueless ones followers? ??

1 Like

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
OP i believe you and I concur from the photos I have I can attest to you been correct

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2015
More

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by spartoo: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2015
I tnk it shld b PMB not GMB

Pa Muhammad Buhari

loolz

Chai PMB

1 Like

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by maureen546: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2015
I hv told them if u r not voting for gudluck u sure votin for badluck I know u hate bad, so vote for gudluck an educated man PDP the best president so far.
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Bad guy no it's suppose to be pa super clueless (psc) Muhammad Buhari ,since he failed all his course let pity him and give him online degree.

spartoo:
I tnk it shld b PMB not GMB

Pa Muhammad Buhari

loolz

Chai PMB

1 Like

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by cycline404(m): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2015
??
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by saintikechi(m): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Op do you want the old man to die of frustration? Don't you have respect for our grand fathers¿

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 12:18am On Jan 30, 2015
My broda help me ask OP ooo if the old man see this thing nah heart attack.

saintikechi:
Op do you want the old man to die of frustration? Don't you have respect for our grand fathers¿

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by UniqueGem(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Calling Buhari clueless is an understatement. He should be titled the "USELESS ONE".

1 Like

Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Ok , the super useless clueless one (Psuc)Buhari.

UniqueGem:
Calling Buhari clueless is an understatement. He should be titled the "USELESS ONE".
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Pa Super useless clueless Buhari(pssc) since e no go school e no pass any exam we give am online degree with result.
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 30, 2015
LOL!! this one nah brutality oh!cheesy
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by mgbeketoto: 12:53am On Jan 30, 2015
And he refuses to debate because he has 'speech impediments'!!!

Aaaaaaaay Feeeeeeeee Sheeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 3:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Aaaaay Peeee Shit
mgbeketoto:
And he refuses to debate because he has 'speech impediments'!!!

Aaaaaaaay Feeeeeeeee Sheeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 3:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Association of People Forging Certificate.APC
Re: HOW PA BUHARI HAS BEEN CROWNED THE SUPER CLUELESS ONE OR NIGERIANS? by jars9: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Super clueless.

(1) (Reply)

Qualifications-for-presidents-encourage-poor-leadersh / Buhari Please Explain!!! / SE.SS,SW Youth Forum Endorse Johnathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.