Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. (1381 Views)

Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother / The Clueless One Who Didn't Allow 1 Dollar To Exchange For N305 Honoured In U.S / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by biafransoul: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Kamen Chuks

It is now clear to all, the battle was all about removing Jonathan at all cost. Almost a full year after the hate campaign and the “‪#‎evenaNEPAcertificateholderwillsuffice‬” propaganda ,where is our dear nation Nigeria today?.

They told us they want to remove him at all costs because he is clueless, then they come to power and so far the only policies of theirs that have worked are the ones they borrowed from the “clueless one”

The sheriff came in blowing hot and according to him belonging to nobody.Then his ministerial list came out after six months of inactivity and economic inertia and alas Nigerians saw that he actually belongs to some people.The people who brought the monies that saw him to power

Then he started breaking records back to back >>>>>

Our economy went from the third fastest growing and the biggest in africa to virtually nowhere within eight months.

Boko haram killed more people in his first three months than they did in six years of the previous regime

Companies commenced massive downsizing and many Nigerians joined the already alarming population of our teeming unemployed youths in the labour market.

Inconclusiveness became the order of the day.

Our naira became a hit and broke records back to back… N320 to a dollar and climbing

Budget presented, then stolen, amended, and smuggled back in and guess what? Now a formal letter from non-other than the Sheriff to withdraw the budget and start afresh>>> CLUE-FULL INDEED!

Buhari is in line to be the first Nigerian president to present same year”s budget twice because once alterations are made to the one he previously presented he is statutorily expected to represent it afresh.

While he keeps us busy speculating over the so called corrupt people he is arresting, judging, and sentencing and holding down in prison.

He is clearly at a loss on what to do about our sinking economy and who can help him out of the mess he has thrown us into but then pride won’t let him reach out to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to find out how she managed to do it then.

Folks, the real ‘Clueless One’ is here.

Kamen Chuks is a political activist. Connect with him on Facebook HERE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2016
All this happening BC of the foolishness and stupidness of buhari voters...
What a shame.

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2016

okay
Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by bigt2(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2016
I always say I'm more than a person to be confused with empty promises. I'm not an apc change agent. I don't buy the shittt. I always know and believe we don't need change, but revolution. Come to think of it, we said we are the leaders of tomorrow, but tomorrow never come seven for our young brothers. Shaking my head in 3d.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by Pidggin(f): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Their endless propaganda is becoming boring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by texazzpete(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Even before scrolling down, I knew it had to be an IPOB tout cheesy

biafransoul:

Kamen Chuks is a political activist. Connect with him on Facebook HERE.

Nah. Kamen Chuks is an intellectually deficient sycophant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by Pavarottii(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2016
texazzpete:
Even before scrolling down, I knew it had to be an IPOB tout cheesy

Nah. Kamen Chuks is an intellectually deficient sycophant.
You are the DEFICIENT RETARDED SYCOPHANT! If u can't counter the thread. Den u shouldn't be commenting. Even wen things are falling apart, u still see no reason to ask questions about where. Ur country is headed(Traits of a Zombie).

Gerarrahere!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by themilanway(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Pavarottii:

You are the DEFICIENT RETARDED SYCOPHANT! If u can't counter the thread. Den u shouldn't be commenting. Even wen things are falling apart, u still see no reason to ask questions about where. Ur country is headed(Traits of a Zombie).

Gerarrahere!

What is there to counter other than jokes? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys should as a matter of facts stick to Biafra and the release of Dilector Kanu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave the zoo business for most of us.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by texazzpete(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pavarottii:

Gerarrahere!

I see you're one of his clueless acolytes.
What is there to 'counter', in an Op filled with nonsensical rambling and infantile logic?

Abeg you should prepare yourself for weeping and gnashing of teeth from now until 2019...and you will wallow in that misery while your sponsors battle with head lice in Kuje prison grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am laffin in swahili even tho I dey naija!
Prophet Mohammad Bubu is confused on the dynamics of managing 21 century economy!!

AK-47 economics of Buhari is for Sambisa Republic not an enlightened society like Nigeria!
Re: Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Buhari wants to convert Nigeria to Afghanistan and Syria. Our God of Israelites will strike him down.

(1) (Reply)

Military Launches Uniform / Biafra Or Nigeria-- Where Do You Belong. / Senator Bukola Saraki Case To Be Discontinue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.