Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 (1101 Views)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 30, 2015
PDP officials like Liyel Imoke former Minister of Power are scared of going to jail because of this investigation. Vote Buhari so Nigeria can recover the embezzled billions from indivduals accounts sitting in South Africa,Dubai,Cayman Islands and Swiss bank Accouts etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cX5QsHVk5E

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by megafox: 4:59am On Jan 30, 2015
I will read later... I can see the future of this post
Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by LagosBoi2(m): 5:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Please remember to jail them all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by ibkgab001: 5:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Change of mind #Godisincontrol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 30, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Please remember to jail them all
He will jail them! At least that is something even PDP supporters will acknowledge he is good at lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by LagosBoi2(m): 5:18am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

He will jail them! At least that is something even PDP supporters will acknowledge he is good at lol

They keep saying he will jail politicians indiscriminately just to make me vote against, they never knew that is my major reason for wanting to vote him

I want him to jail all currupt thieves who have refused to let Nigeria grow

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 30, 2015
LagosBoi2:

They keep saying he will jail politicians indiscriminately just to make me vote against, they never knew that is my major reason for wanting to vote him

I want him to jail all currupt thieves who have refused to let Nigeria grow
They use Nigerian money to make other countries economies grow and make their fellow citizen live like slaves. To me corruption is the greatest crime you can commit it indirectly leads to crime,deaths and terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by dokyOloye: 5:24am On Jan 30, 2015
The heading should've read,
"Buhari promises to investigate APC special adviser Obasanjo and d $16 billion power projects funds he swallowed few weeks to his exit in 2007."
Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by LagosBoi2(m): 5:30am On Jan 30, 2015
It's not a mistake that our country is like this

Any country where corruption is glorified will never progress in anything

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by egift(m): 5:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan is promising not to send anyone to jail, so he still don't understand that majority of Nigerians want to vote Buhari so that Nigeria can either recover stolen loots or jail them if the looters have squander it all?

Jonathan and all corrupt Nigerian politicians, it is time to pay back. Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2015
egift:
Jonathan is promising not to send anyone to jail, so he still don't understand that majority of Nigerians want to vote Buhari so that Nigeria can either recover stolen loots or jail them if the looters have squander it all?

Jonathan and all corrupt Nigerian politicians, it is time to pay back. Sai Buhari.
This is the reason I support Buhari,any candidate that takes corruption seriously has my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by tit(f): 5:41am On Jan 30, 2015
So Obasanjo will vomit the $16billion he swallowed?
Gerrrout!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by nationwide1(m): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2015
If Buhari wins, then Obasanjo will return to his one time home because he has not accounted for 16 billion dollars for rehabilitation of NEPA till date. His accomplice was
liyel Imoke.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Burger01(m): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Investigate and jail them all. Awon fools and thieves.angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by harrysterol(m): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2015
megafox:
I will read later... I can see the future of this post
am sure obj will follow liyel in that case because obj masterminds everything when liyel was the minister of "power n thief"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Since Goodluck Jonathan refuses to hold those that looted the funds to account Buhari will have to do the job. If Goodluck Jonathan is also found guilty over the last 6 years during the power probe,Buhari will also jail him and send him to Kirikiri until he learns "stealing is not corruption".
Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 30, 2015
nationwide1:
If Buhari wins, then Obasanjo will return to his one time home because he has not accounted for 16 billion dollars for rehabilitation of NEPA till date. His accomplice was
liyel Imoke.
Liyel Imoke is a massive crook I wonder why all the girls in my class said he was the finest politician. He prevented us from having light in the country
Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by koboko69: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2015
the only problem i have is that all these thieves and rouges will do anything possible to stop Buhari. They will rather have a Jonathan stealing is not corruption that a upright Buhari. But we shall prevail. CHANGE is certain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2015
koboko69:
the only problem i have is that all these thieves and rouges will do anything possible to stop Buhari. They will rather have a Jonathan stealing is not corruption that a upright Buhari. But we shall prevail. CHANGE is certain
It won't be easy when Buhari tries to move against the vested interests and fight corruption. The National Assembly will try to impeach him and even APC members will move against him. I have faith in him he is a General,he thinks few steps ahead,he will find a way.
Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by stinggy(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
So Obasanjo will vomit the $16billion he swallowed?
Gerrrout!

If the report indicts OBJ, so be it. Everyone indicted should face the consequences of their action/inaction.
Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 30, 2015
stinggy:

If the report indicts OBJ, so be it. Everyone indicted should face the consequences of their action/inaction.
Buhari is least making an attempt to hold people accoutable and making attempts to recover billion sitting in Liyel Imoke accounts and other people that benefitted from the power sector corruption.Goodluck Jonathan Ministers will be weary of looting because they know what will await them should Buhari win the election.
Re: Buhari Promises To Investigate Corruption In Power Sector Since 1999 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2015
nationwide1:
liyel Imoke.
Yep

(1) (Reply)

THE SECRETS: Presidency Declares War On INEC And Jega / US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir / "Stealing Is Truly Not Corruption" - BMB explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.