Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir (1099 Views)

CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) / US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sudan President Omar al-Bashir has alleged
that the American and Israeli intelligence
agencies are responsible for Boko Haram and
Islamic State (ISIS) insurgency in Africa.
According to him, the US Central Intelligence
Agency (CIA) and Israel’s national intelligence
institute (Mossad) are behind Boko Haram and
ISIS attacks in Africa.
Speaking to Euronews in an interview , al-Bashir
said no Muslim could do what the sects do,
suggesting that it was the intention of US and
Israel to increase enmity against Islam.
“I said CIA and the Mossad stand behind these
organisations; there is no Muslim who would
carry out such acts,” he said.
The 25-year-long ruler of Sudan advised that
the battle against ISIS and Boko Haram should
not be confronted with military power alone, but
also with ideological conversion of the radicals.
“Our policy has been largely successful; after
we arrest these young people, we bring a group
of young scholars to engage in dialogue with
them about their thoughts, and we succeed to
bring a lot of them back from their radical
ideas,” he said.
Earlier, Lebanon’s Hezbollah group had also
claimed that CIA and Mossad were behind the
terrorist sects in Nigeria, Syria and Iraq.
The 71-year-old also spoke as regards the
Human Rights Watch (HRW) that 200 women
were raped and abused in Sudan, stating that
the claims were “opposition-run and Israel
funded”.
Al-Bashir took over power in June 1989 and
has since ruled the north-eastern African
country as its seventh president.

www.thecable.ng/us-israel-behind-boko-haram-isis-says-al-bashir
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by sinhin(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by okosodo: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Al bashir should be investigated
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by vjsmiles: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
HOW CAN THIS GIVE ME COLD WATER TO PUT IN MY GARRI angry
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by Randerl: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
TC
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by Middlefinger1: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
coming from a man that has spent most of his life in a militant held area, I kinda bliv him.

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by sosanova: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who let this Chief Janja-weed out of his cage...APC goons meet the founder of your Janja-weed movement "Al-Mujadeen Omar Al-Bashir" also the mentor n God father to Boko-Hari n Thief-nubu.
Google Janja-weed n see who the founder and financier of this religious extremist organisation is.
The same Omar Al-Bashir that convicted a Sudanese Woman for apostasy after converting from Islam to Christianity
grin grin grin grin
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by Jorussia(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Are we want is an end to the senseless and unexplainable killings being currently carried out by boko haram,not blame game.
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by ayukdaboss(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
sosanova:
Who let this Chief Janja-weed out of his cage...APC goons meet the founder of Janja-weed Omar A Bashir, also the mentor n God father to Boko-Hari n Thief-nubu
Hate don finish you.

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by temitemi1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
AMERICA!!
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by sosanova: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Hate don finish you.
In the words of Oshiomole
[size=40pt]GO N DIE
grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by nke001: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
c

i

a

is involved.

Now the peaceful Egypt had been fooled into the war in libya after a planned beheading of 20 Egyptian nationals. Same to Japan

God is watching us.

If they dont want peace on earth, they better go to mars n stay.

Peace on Earth.

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmm Sudan President. I thought it was someone very important. Abeg leave the terro, what of the war in his country its nigeria ko?
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by pafra(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
vjsmiles:
HOW CAN THIS GIVE ME COLD WATER TO PUT IN MY GARRI angry

garri has really distort your sense of reasoning so you wouldn't know how it will give you cold water

must you comment?

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by vjsmiles: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
pafra:

garri has really distort your sense of reasoning so you wouldn't know how it will give you cold water

must you comment?
angry
Re: US, Israel Behind Boko Haram, Says Sudanese President, Al-bashir by hazyfm1: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
ADONBILIV

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price Now 95naira? / Buhari Back From UK Friday / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.