Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items (26087 Views)

Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) / Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report / Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-branded Relief Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Odd behaviour....but I do not blame them.

Many of those people feel that Abuja is responsible for the mess they find themselves in, and as such, they are not ready to accept anything perceived as coming from Abuja.

Let this be a lesson to our leaders and would be leaders....your job is not to solve problems, but to anticipate them and deal with them before they get out of control. PDP has ignored the problems of the North....and has run a Dithc diseased economy that has stifled employment and created the youth crisis that we face today. While the PDP is not responsible for the origin of the problem....it needs to be more proactive about the solution. That is what we voted them into office for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Misogynist2014(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
The man is thoughtless and stupid. This is election period, time for payback.
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by datguru: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
In oshomoles's voice, "they can go and die"
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by siraj1402(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
The same way he will be rejected at the poll.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by omenka(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Shame on this petty president!

You try as much as possible not to use abusive words on the president but his actions make that so damn hard.

What in God's name was the man thinking?? Were the items provided by him or by the state?? People are grieving and all he thinks about is campaign and re-election to a point of doing even what a kindergarten wouldn't find appropriate. And they say he has a PhD!!

Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by raumdeuter: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Everyone rejects Jonathan

He is now like a leper

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Bonapart(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Both Jonathan and Buhari non of them is fit enough to rule Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by KAYNINI(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2015
i don't believe this tale , that displaced hungry and dejected people are choosy
Then this war was brought on themselves
the northern killings must have been orchestrated
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by toxiflam: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2015
taa
Ever heard of beggar has no choice
Hungry man dey find food,u think say he go bother about paper.
I use to respect APC but this tale reeks of lies
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by midolian(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2015
asadike:
the illiterate cattle rearer is worse than d otueke man and will b d first to land in daura.
now bimbo, get a dictionary to check the meaning of the word "ILLITERATE"..after checking, m sure u ll stop using it unnecessarily. You ll learn not to use words jst because some pple use em

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by oakson: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
So much for jona this days even the dejected are rejecting him!
Morale: make hay while the sun shines
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by ishiamu(m): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
asadike:
Gej, in as much as u have my votes coz there are no better candidates around, I will still say my mind. U really failed me on security. I really feel for those refugees. It could be me u know?
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by folabayo1(f): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
grin
asadike:
u don't worry, the cattle rearer will not forget to take u on his way back to daura. You need to join the remaining cows in the forest of daura.
Stop fighting it there's notin u can about it GEJ is goin and PDP are also goin down d drain. Its new dawn and the change is here so kindly accept it and join ur hero mr jona on his journey to otuoke and that's if he wud be willing to take a common man along wit him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by ignis: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Let them keep rejecting it till they die of hunger.

clueless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by talk2tegs(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
BUHARI FINALY SPEAKS;

“Fellow Nigerian, People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me of is corruption. They never accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People accuse me of many things. I have led this country and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective; we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought corruption, we stabilised the Naira, and we shut down insurgencies. We shouldn’t forget so soon that there was the Maitatsine ravaging the North east and we dealt with it.
We also overran the Chadian rebels.
We rebuilt industries, Nigerians queued up and treated each other with respect; Nigerians took pride in our reputation for discipline. The world admired us. We were proud to be Nigerians.
However, because they can’t attack our record, they accuse me falsely of ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of religious
fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our record, they accuse us falsely of calling for election violence – when we have only insisted on peace.
Even as Head of State, we never imposed Sharia.
All my running mates have been either Igbo or Yoruba and are always devout Christian of indisputable repute. I have and will continue to condemn those who burn God’s places of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish God’s judgment upon them. As your President, their punishment won’t stop there, we will also ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the law as punishment for their crimes against our country.
My dear friends, this is very important to note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala and no, it does not matter if you are Christian, Muslim, Animist or Atheist: we need a new direction under a new leadership.
The task ahead will be challenging and daunting, but it is surmountable. This is what leadership is about.
My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can truly work.
Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime, you can be proud of this country. Let me make you this promise today: We will protect your children. We will protect your wealth. We will make this country work again. This is why I am running for the office of the president of Nigeria. This is my promise.” – Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR).

God will bless you if forward to all your contacts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
They had better collect the items and forget what is written on them. They don't belong to jonathan,it's Nigeria's money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by omenka(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
KAYNINI:
i don't believe this tale , that displaced hungry and dejected people are choosy
Then this war was brought on themselves
the northern killings must have been orchestrated
It is called dignity. I believe the word is totally alien to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Misogynist2014(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Bonapart:
Both Jonathan and Buhari non of them is fit enough to rule Nigeria
You are right but we all know this election is btw both of them or we waste our votes voting for someone else , so we really have to choose one of them but to me Jonathan is not a valid option. Imagine Chad gaining back our territory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by omenka(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2015
njays24:
They had better collect the items and forget what is written on them. They don't belong to jonathan,it's Nigeria's money.
Then why brand them the way the did. This is totally irresponsible. What was the president thinking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2015
eaglechild:
Refugees that are clinging on for survival.

This story reeks of lies.

No wonder they conveniently reported in their Hausa service.

You think they've lost their conscience like you cos they are hungry ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by kay1one(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]I rather be ruled by someone with a phd in zoology than a cattle herder from daura![/size]
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2015
You mean GEJ biscuits undecided
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by asadike(f): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2015
folabayo1:
;DStop fighting it there's notin u can about it GEJ is goin and PDP are also goin down d drain. Its new dawn and the change is here so kindly accept it and join ur hero mr jona on his journey to otuoke and that's if he wud be willing to take a common man along wit him.
I see one of d cows is out. Failbuhari will see you all in daura forest. U can't battle against goodluck and win coz all u have left is ill luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by justynneke(f): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Luk @ wot gej has done to Ʊ
Just take a second luk @ ur name
A-sad-ike
A̶̲̥̅♏ sure Ʊ got dat name out of frustration yet Ʊ r still planning on giving him ur vote?
I piri Ʊ sha
asadike:
Gej, in as much as u have my votes coz there are no better candidates around, I will still say my mind. U really failed me on security. I really feel for those refugees. It could be me u know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2015
It is wrong for GEJ to print his name or pics on the items. This is Federal govt assistance from Nigeria's money to Nigeria refugees not GEJ personal money. The items should have been written Nigeria boldly on it; not Jonathan or any politician or political party.
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Doyin2(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
WE must vote out this useless PDP government come,Febuhari 14,2015.

For GOD's sake how can a responsinble government brand relief materials in favour of a presidential candidate?

Are the relief materials from the tax payers(which include all political interests) money or from PDP/Jonathan??

WHAT A BIG SHAME.

[size=36pt]#WhereIsOur$20billion[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by asadike(f): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
midolian:
now bimbo, get a dictionary to check the meaning of the word "ILLITERATE"..after checking, m sure u ll stop using it unnecessarily. You ll learn not to use words jst because some pple use it
kk, bimbo, I will change dat
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by geebehn(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
cry touching
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by emeka2847: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
What kind of insensitive government is this?
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by zheroes(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2015
asadike:
the illiterate cattle rearer is worse than d otueke man and will b d first to land in daura.
you guys always forget something, the combination of steel and intelligence of GMB and osinbanjo needs not be over emphaszed, ten of GEJ/SAMBO cannot stand that combination. they will both complement each other. so stop saying illiterate cattle rearer, by the way whats your definition of literacy? may be unemployment because that is the legacy of most supposed literate graduates.
Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Bevista: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2015
asadike:
He is in Daura already....but heading to Aso Rock.

#TeamGMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items by Sylverbox(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
asadike:
You are the 1st TANite to speak the truth.....Send me ur Acc details!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / El-Rufai Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says He Nearly Shed Tears Seeing Burnt Sites / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.