Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics (22746 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by emmykk(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2015
H
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by cupidhero(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2015
All of them are the same...is not a PDP thing.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Rivers State politicians claiming 'deywell' and 'deygbam' since 1759 embarassed
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by bettercreature(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Stop complaining its not every day things,its their time
You are just unfortunate to be there by that time
If you hate wike let us know because am sure you wont be complaining if he is one of your mentors
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by sochima1989(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Me as a person with sound mind never saw wike standing for the people.
Remember his stay in office during ASUU strike?
His love for Dame pape jona over stays that of the people.
I wish him well and d blind mouth to belly mass in rivers state who want him inn.
His campaign and primary is the worse of our time
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by ccollins(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Nyesom wike as education minister was at my school (UNN) the other time.. As regards infrastructural buildings and educational development in south east zone.. Many students hated the man because he was quite satistfied with level of corruption displayed @ Nigerian tertiary institutions over there especially in the VC past administration.. Offcourse the VC of UNN then was good friend to nyesom wike.. So his supervision there was filled with lies and pretence
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
olamiloy:
[b]This

I hope you will agree if your female child posts similar pictures of her doing what the lady in your pic is doing....when she is of age, of course.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by fareed69(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
When you carry a Lunatic from the Garage to become ur Governor what do you expect.
When he was Chairman of Obio Akpor LG go and ask the people of PH what he did and this same person now vying to be the Governor.
Pity Rivers people they ve missed it.
Welcome to the Era of impunity
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by emmykk(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Lead poster Just Go and Die:

there are many governorship aspirants,senatorial aspirants,house of assembly members aspirants etc all over nigeria campaigning this period and causing blocking of road since this year and you single wike to make an issue here.

Oya make una slap for ram.

1 Like

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Riclord001(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Wicked wike. Neva will I like him[size=8pt][/size]
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by nwabekeyi101: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:
APC is doing worse in Lagos. The entire routes around the teslim balogun stadium have been blocked and motorists have been advised to take alternative routes just because their illiterate presidential candidate is comming for campaign
[/s]

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by holatin(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Guy its the season so live with it. We do experience such daily from APC crew in Lagos State.
liar if you experience those the stagnancy blood in you will prompt you to open a thread
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by adadadon(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Guy its the season so live with it. We do experience such daily from APC crew in Lagos State.
stop lying jare
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by bashydemy(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
you are the biggest lair i swear, I ecounter APC Campaign rally about 2 to 3 times this week and no disturbance.. First is on Monday @ Meiran Ile Iwe and i never spend 5 seconds passing through the road leading to Agbelekale and Abule Egba.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by spacyzuma(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Very disgusting behaviour.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by maestroferddi: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
my brother, please I want to assume we all on this platform are enlightened, please do not make me to believe otherwise, I came up with a true tale of wht transpired between myself, n d PDP candidate n his minions, I was conscious enough to capture them in pictures (because of our pics or it didn't happen mentality, n cus of ur kind dat will come to call me all sorts of name, n accussing me of concocting lies) ... So what is ur issues with this... It happened to me...

Please u should articulate properly b4 commenting...
You are not being fair. Pure and simple.

There should be a more direct way of expressing your dislike of Wike other than trying to hide under the oblique excuse that you were incommoded by his campaign train.

We all know how politicians lock down main and access roads during campaign rallies in Nigeria. It is therefore quite disingenuous of you to pick on Wike for ridicule. You could probably have had a worse experience were the APC candidate campaigning on the material day in question.

2 Likes

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Champele(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
If you are not happy, Go and contest.you and wike no be age mate?.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by boujaye: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
While I do respect and believe democracy is all bout campaigning and canvassing for Votes from d electorates, I do resect that... What I fail to understand is how some persons tthat claim to be democrat, n vying for a position will be so insensitive to other road users...

My ordeal...
I went to Ikokwu, to do a little repair on my vehicle (about a 1min. Repair), unluckily for me, I was directly behind of the motorcade, of the PDP guber candidate (Ezenwo Wike)...
In an unruly manner, the motorcade, stopped on the middle of the road, n all his dignitaries disembarked,himself inclusive n they went to their campaign office, campaigning to traders....
While the road was on stand still, and we the commuters stock there for over 1hr,30mins... Desite repeated plea from my humble self n otther commuters, to see any means of allowing, us to scale tru...

In my opinion, I belive this is the height of high handedness, oppression, contempt and disdain , that could be metterd on fellow citizens, without due recourse to morals n conscience... And to thinkhe isnkt yet the governor , n could act lousily... I wonder what he will do, when he becomes governor... Please let us all be wise.... Thank you.

My friend, thesame also applies to Dakuku's train, the APC flag bearer. you have to bear with them, its their season and will soon be over

1 Like

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by toyeoye(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
It's a very stupid strategy to create the illusion of a massive crowd when the cameras start rolling.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by ossy4rill: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
There's always hold up in IKOKWU because of the market so I find it hard believing you. Maybe you just too just took a picture of the campaign vehicle stuck in traffic and fabricated a cheap lie.

It's no secret that APC members in rivers state have become significantly richer since Amaechi joined.

In conclusion, you were PAID TO LIE just like the way A*T was maybe paid to lie

2 Likes

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by JEITO: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2015
And rotimi amaechi is still owing duncan mighty #50m from the all-star concert duncan organised for him during his re-election campaign.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by franzis(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2015
APC blocked agege motor road that connects oshodi to ojuelegba on a monday morning

1 Like

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Mishydoo(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
While I do respect and believe democracy is all bout campaigning and canvassing for Votes from d electorates, I do resect that... What I fail to understand is how some persons tthat claim to be democrat, n vying for a position will be so insensitive to other road users...

My ordeal...
I went to Ikokwu, to do a little repair on my vehicle (about a 1min. Repair), unluckily for me, I was directly behind of the motorcade, of the PDP guber candidate (Ezenwo Wike)...
In an unruly manner, the motorcade, stopped on the middle of the road, n all his dignitaries disembarked,himself inclusive n they went to their campaign office, campaigning to traders....
While the road was on stand still, and we the commuters stock there for over 1hr,30mins... Desite repeated plea from my humble self n otther commuters, to see any means of allowing, us to scale tru...

In my opinion, I belive this is the height of high handedness, oppression, contempt and disdain , that could be metterd on fellow citizens, without due recourse to morals n conscience... And to thinkhe isnkt yet the governor , n could act lousily... I wonder what he will do, when he becomes governor... Please let us all be wise.... Thank you.

[size=15pt]you sef too wakka.... grin[/size]
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by caprini1: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
picture of you and your car to cement your point
you gat me grin
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by lanremi: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
That is PDP for you
come to lagos APC do the same, Politicians are all thesame.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
APC is doing worse in Lagos. The entire routes around the teslim balogun stadium have been blocked and motorists have been advised to take alternative routes just because their illiterate presidential candidate is comming for campaign
When you go get sense? Didn't the Lagos State Government tell us how traffic would look today, for we to look for alternate routes?
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by realsuccess: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wike is an harden criminal, like his boss the cluessless president Ebola bad luck. I hate them with passion. Especially Mr "I will" , a complete loser and frustrated shoeless, and highly corrupted man

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by HopeAtHand: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its one of those things..You just found yourself at the wrong end of things..No need for all this fuss.

It doesn't mean he wouldn't deliver on good governance
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by otokx(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is not unusual in Nigeria.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Chuksgeo: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
I will vote Jonathan but if I am in Rivers State I can never and will never vote Nyesom wike. It is said that the man not present at the burial of a corpse starts the digging from the leg.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

"The road has been blocked and motorists advised to take alternative route"...... The OP wasn't given any alternative route. He was just locked down for no reason. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts / Zahra Buhari-indimi Gushes About Her Dad / Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.