Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics (22745 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by bozz007(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
APC is doing worse in Lagos. The entire routes around the teslim balogun stadium have been blocked and motorists have been advised to take alternative routes just because their illiterate presidential candidate is comming for campaign
at least they advised you to take alternative routes so crowd can be easily controlled and security maintained.... How can a governor just decide to stop abruptly in the middle of the road and make ppl wait for 1hour 30mins till he leaves
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Idiatic political parties everywhere, it socks mhen!
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by size38: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Any time people talk about Nyesom Wike becoming governor of rivers state, my pity goes to Non Indigenes in Rivers state. If Wike eventually becomes d governor, non Indigenes will pay darely. Every kinds of tax and rents will be introduced. Land levy and revenue, development levy, matching grant, that's and that permits, touts and Agberos will take over d state. We experienced it in Obio/Akpor when he was the council chairman then. Igbo traders were at the receiving end of his administration. Shops were looted, traders goods were forcefully taken away unjustifiably.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu / Governorship Battle In Ondo: How Parties, Candidates Will Perform -Premium Times / Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.