Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr (1052 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by naijanaso: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2015
To further compound the woes on the Buhari certs, the WAEC HQ office in Ghana has confirmed they do not have the certs of Buhari...

http://theunion.com.ng/certificate-scandal-no-records-of-buhari-here-waec/
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by midolian(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2015
E be like say na igbo man u b

Dey sleep ontop bicycle. Febuhari 14 go soon wake u
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by naijanaso: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
midolian:

Almajiri, I see you...go take care of your cow
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2015
midolian:

Must you tribalize everything? this is our problem in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by midolian(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
Must you tribalize everything? this is our problem in Nigeria.
I av observed majority of the pple supporting GEJ r the igbos. All because they feel he is frm dia place. And also because they see buhari as a fulani man (cow rearer). You knw they r too special to be ruled by a cow rearer..

Well I broke up with my igbo girlfrnd cos she won't stop saying GEJ till 2019..and I don't regret it
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
midolian:
I av observed majority of the pple supporting GEJ r the igbos. All because they feel he is frm dia place. And also because they see buhari as a fulani man (cow rearer). You knw they r too special to be ruled by a cow rearer..

Well I broke up with my igbo girlfrnd cos she won't stop saying GEJ till 2019..and I don't regret it
Firstly, GEJ is not from our place, go back to secondary school regional geography.

I have yoruba friends supporting GEJ and igbo friends supporting GMB. Your point is baseless.
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by dallyemmy: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2015
HE DID WASC NOT WAEC OP...
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
So oga Op are u tryin 2 tell us dat d statement of result is conterfeit also Kai! Boohary don wear condom 4 head dis tym..

GEJ till boohary believe he's an ardent loser..

Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by midolian(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
Firstly, GEJ is not from our place, go back to secondary school regional geography.

I have yoruba friends supporting GEJ and igbo friends supporting GMB. Your point is baseless.

do u understand english @ all?
"MAJORITY" - majority doesn't mean ALL..it only means a larger percentange

"because THEY FEEL HE IS FROM THEIR PLACE"- doesn't mean he is frm their place. It means they see him as one of them.and this may be because he fooled them with "EBELE" and "AZIKIWE"

Eran
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2015
midolian:
do u knw hw to read @ all?

"because THEY FEEL HE IS FROM THEIR PLACE"

Ode oshi
Do you have a comprehension problem?

WE DON'T SEE GEJ AS AN IGBO MAN.

ANUOFIA.
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by sefe73(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2015
GMB is a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by Mowire: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Seriously, would WAEC release my certificate or result details to a third party without my permission?

On the intent of this thread: Do they have Shehu Yardua's or Wole Soyinka's, or even Jonathan's?
Re: Breaking News On Buhari...no Certificate With WAEC Head Qtr by olatade(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2015
We can't continue like this; PDP supporters pls prove me wrong

By May 29 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP.

8 years after, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)

1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting

2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for
looting

3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting

4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -
In court for looting

5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP
Enugu - In court for looting

6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting

7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting

10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting

11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion
from the state treasury

12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting

13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state
treasury

14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury

15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by Jonathan) - In court for
looting the treasury

16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov.
PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury

17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury
18. Bode Gorge was also jail for looting #82billion of NPA fund.

(B). AD / AC, 6 governors

None has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.

NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was
dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zero foreign account for
public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed.

(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors

1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP
Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a PDP member)

2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.

You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges.

It's sad some senseless Nigeria still believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you chose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.

Plot For Postponement Of 2015 Elections Thickens As Jega Cancels Media Briefing / Jega's Card Reader A Decoy To Disenfranchise Certain Voters / Is This The Kind Of Change We Need? Workers In Edo Protest