Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt (718 Views)

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt by farem: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
I cut this from a face book comment. It's hilarious, to say the least.

Hear President Goodluck Jonathan at the Campaign Rally in Port-Harcourt:

“I should be congratulated and commended for not developing Rivers and Bayelsa states to avoid being accused of being biased in allocating developments to the two States but if we are re-elected we will now concentrate development in these two states"

This guy (GEJ) is the kind of guy that gets paid end of month wages; on his way home, he waits to catch molue at Idumota; he will place the envelope containing his salary under his armpit, afraid that thieves may cut his pockets. This kind of Goodluck guy will, on sighting the molue, raise both hands to catch the door handles. Guess where the wages landed?

…The Canary Nation
Re: Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt by skyfall: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2015
What a calamity!

1 Like

Re: Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt by ijobaooorun(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2015
9yc 1

ℓ̊ pity the #GEJITES embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Sai baba!! Sai buhari!! I love seein u in my state 2moro....oga jona after buhari win be ready to go prison ove $20billion oil money missing
Re: Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt by thaoriginator: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2015
The man's mumu is legendary
Re: Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt by genieplus86(f): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2015
My president does not seem to amaze me .we all know better. Please Rivers State and Bayelsa State should wait for GEJ second coming -Just wondering if it will come- The same Niger Delta with NDDC , Ministry of Niger Delta, SureP and a president from the Niger Delta yet the federal presence seem to be the uncompleted East west road and few scholarship . Nobody or politician has ever done better in second term do not be deceived, if Crude Oil was more than #100 dollars per barrel and you got less, you can not get more development with #50 dollars per barrel. WAKE UP PEOPLE! IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE!!
Re: Hear President Goodluck Jonathan At The Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt by omenka(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Na lie joor. We all know he's capable of throwing up some gaffes just about everytime he speaks, but I don't think he can say something like this... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Not Debate / Wike, Patience Jonathan Loot, Paralyze NDDC: Agency Can’t Pay Salaries / What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.