Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

7 Reasons Why ONLY 1% Of Nigerians Really Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why ONLY 1% Of Nigerians Really Make Money Online (623 Views)

Naira Appreciates By 2.1% To Close At 374 Per Dollar / Nigeria’s Debt To Climb To 24.1% Of GDP By 2018 / The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why ONLY 1% Of Nigerians Really Make Money Online by mmonigeria: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2015
The topic of making money online is the most popular topic you hear all around the web, especially in Nigeria. Why is this topic so popular? Because the idea seems super easy. You just sit down before your laptop, work for 2 hours a day (as some people promise) and get money into your bank account. This obviously is not so. The second reason why making money online is a very popular topic is because it`s very easy to lie on the internet. “Hey, I make $500 every week. If you can pay me Bleep, I will teach you my secret”, even while I’ve never made $50. Only 1% of people who try to make money online in Nigeria ever made good money and why is this so?

Read more on MMO.NG
Re: 7 Reasons Why ONLY 1% Of Nigerians Really Make Money Online by zeetyzin(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
anoda nut case....
Re: 7 Reasons Why ONLY 1% Of Nigerians Really Make Money Online by adexsimply(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2015
One reason: It doesn't work!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ONLY 1% Of Nigerians Really Make Money Online by mmonigeria: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
zeetyzin:
anoda nut case....

LOL. You should read the remaining part of the case.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ONLY 1% Of Nigerians Really Make Money Online by mmonigeria: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
adexsimply:
One reason: It doesn't work!!!

Hmmm. Have you tried working it out before? You should read the remaining part to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria. Its New,its Real Its Govt. Aprove / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / Convert PDF To Text For Copying, Editing And Printing Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.