Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

APC Matters In Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Matters In Pictures (102612 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
kendrick9:
Buhari promised to stabilize oil price and provide 2million jobs every year if elected without certificate, for more jokes from him, text BUHARI to 419...100naira/week. powered by APCalat...
Meanwhile Vote GEJ till 2019.
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 3:36am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 3:46am On Feb 28, 2015
OKDnigeria:
They released a crusade crowd picture as rally crowd picture
Released a video of interview in Abuja as one done in London.
Released a statement dat GMB visited Chibok when he did not.

These are what they call issue based campaign!
I agree, their lies are better organized
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

This is a photograph of today's newspaper I took there...
From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Everybody, look at it. See the date: Saturday, February 28 2015...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, can you see your lying ways laid bare on this thread?

Berem, are you proud of yourself and your shameless lies?

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

By the way, this is Douglas Road:

Berem, you are the REAL ENEMY OF IMO STATE.
You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?
You would have served humanity better as a fuccking stillborn! EDIOT!!!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by millionaireman: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
anonimi:
quote author=MCMLXXVI post=31184414]

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

This is a photograph of today's newspaper I took there...
From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Everybody, look at it. See the date: Saturday, February 28 2015...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, can you see your lying ways laid bare on this thread?

Berem, are you proud of yourself and your shameless lies?

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

By the way, this is Douglas Road:

Berem, you are the REAL ENEMY OF IMO STATE.
You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?
You would have served humanity better as a fuccking stillborn! EDIOT!!!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat

berem is not from Imo state. she is an imported political jobber paid to dish out falsehood against genuine people of Imo state.

These are pix of Gov Okorocha's destruction and abandonment in Orlu urban Lga; the Lga which gave Rochas Okorocha the highest number of votes in 2011. Okorocha paid Orlu back with enlarging about 1.8km of existing four urban streets in the Lga, placed street lamp holders on some of the streets and built a diversionary two block school of health.

This road is about 1km and leads to IMSUTH, Orlu. It has remained like this since shortly after Okorocha became governor. All pleas to repair the road fell on deaf ears.

http://theleaderassumpta.com/2014/06/01/okada-riders-imsuth-staff-raise-alarm-over-condition-of-hospital-road/

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by millionaireman: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is the remains of the multi-million Naira Sam Okwaraji Stadium built and maintained by Okorocha's predecessors in Orlu.

One of Okorocha's first acts when he became governor of Imo state was to set up a Commission of Inquiry to ascertain how the stadium built over six years before then was built.

After the Commission's Report, Okorocha partially damaged the stadium in pretext that he was widening an adjacent Tijani Street that links to Old Owerri Road which he also scrapped for widening.

Note: the green roofing is make-shift roofing made by Okorocha government. Okorocha govt ordered the old roofing dismantled and sold.

Unfortunately, the about five km Old Owerri Road, Orlu still remains scrapped about three-and-half years after.

For the pains it took to build the Sam Okwaraji stadium with flood light, visit: http://vastsportsfacilities.com/olu_township/olu_township.html

The stadium hosted FIFA-interest competitions before Okorocha came to office.

Since Okorocha became governor, no sporting activity has been organized in Orlu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by millionaireman: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is the about 5km Old Owerri Road that links from Orlu centre through Umuowa to Nkume Y Junction.

The road was scrapped by Gov. Okorocha about three-and-half years ago and has remained dust in dry season and mud in rainy season till today. Tens of thousands of people living along this road have been inhaling dust all this time, and may risk lung cancer.

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks millionaireman for your photographic contributions all the way from Orlu, Imo state.

May the Good Lord continue to bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by millionaireman: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is a pit dug by Gov. Okorocha at the centre of Orlu very close to this church and where people live close by.

The pit was dug to collect rain flood. But a gutter that would stretch to about 800 meters into a nearby valley was started from this church by former Imo governor, Amadi Ikwechegh.

Okorocha refused to complete the gutter and was pointing to federal government to come and complete the gutter.

After any light rain, the road that leads to Nkwerre and to Anmaraku remains impassable at this St Joseph's church junction due to flood.

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by millionaireman: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is a 1km road that leads to Morning Star Girls Secondary School, Orlu.

Millions of Naira must have been spent by Okorocha government contractor to grade and build gutters on both sides of this road - and abandoned, since the last three years.

The road spews only dust during the dry season, and is only muddy during the wet season. Students and people living along the road?

There are other roads abandoned like this, including one from TESAC to St Josephs Catholic Church at the centre of Orlu.

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
So the yeye man leave all these yanma yanma for im state dey waka sey im want be president and now dey follow Buhari go London for their stage-managed Chatham House talk shocked

How can a governor be so USELESS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2159859_buharichatham1_jpeg86ab255457fd507f0022f28fca73b392

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by millionaireman: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
anonimi:
So the yeye man leave all these yanma yanma for im state dey waka sey im want be president and now dey follow Buhari go London for their stage-managed Chatham House talk shocked

How can a governor be so USELESS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2159859_buharichatham1_jpeg86ab255457fd507f0022f28fca73b392

Indeed, APC matters!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 4:08am On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 4:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 3:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
MrUzo:
I came all the way from ikeja, to Ago Palace way to meet up with someone, though the man jokingly told me to come with a jeep due to the state of the road. But in my mind I was like, how bad could such a road be that I haven't passed before (mtcheew).. But on getting there I was so shocked to see how dilapidated the roads were. I was so vexed because water was almost beyond the half of my tire even almost over running the tires in some parts of the streets. And it's not just ordinary water, it's dirty mouldy water. I remember he warned me to switch off my AC too while moving in the water. And this was around "September 2014"...When I was done with what I came to do for him, I told my self I was gonna come back to this place with a CAMERA to capture all of this.. Fast forward till Yesterday ( 04 March 2015) I visited again, and this roads are still the same way the were, no work has started in the streets, and the most annoying thing is that virtually all the streets to the left and to the right of "AGO Palace Way Road" are bad. And the are very long streets, even the Ago palace way is a very long road, half of it has been put interlocking the other half is just nothing to write home about. I took like 50 pictures and 8 Live Video's as I drove by.

It's a such a pity to know this kind of place still exist in lagos called "Ago Palace Way. I need to clear the air about this, am not being partisan neither am paid to this, but am only being patrotic to try to see how I could draw the eyes of the world the to this area which seems to have been neglected by this present. Administration. Under Governor Fashola.

And this is one one Governor I have so much respect for, I love his personality, how love he decides to take up a challenge, focuses on the challenge and gets it solved..

I watched how he took up the many challenges facing lagos, tackling them one after the other even though he didn't finish all but he had performed wonderfully well so far..

But I have an observation, I noticed he worked more in his first tenure than the second. Because I was expecting the momentum he used throughout the first tenure to continue in the second tenure but don't think they are comparable.. For instance, the first tenure you will easily find a street among 6 streets within a local government with road construction company men on ground working even even when election date wasn't close at all.. But in this 2nd tenure that's not the case.. One of my biggest observation in lagos is the abandonment of inner streets in some popular places of the city like Ikeja, Ojota, Alapere,Ketu,Oshodi, Okota, Ago Palace,etc. Some people may say am myopic for basing my observation on that, but that's what I like observing first in a government (road infrastructure). Sometimes I always wonder if this streets have a local government chairman but if you go meet the Chairmen they will tell you they don't have direct access to the funds.. that's it's with the governor.

Though, still on still, that doesn't make me loose respect for Gov.Fashola, his still the best governor Nigeria has ever had no doubt and his achievement in the various sector below speaks volume atleast the one I observed

Education sector: He really changed the face of public school, I don't think any governor beats him in this sectors.. Right in front of my eyes, student of Public Secondary School are getting A's and B's in WAEC.. the one I saw with my eyes at a cyber cafe 4 years ago of an Ojota secondary school girl.. I wan amazed, you don't wanna know how it use to be before.
What's about the structure of the school now, it's masterpiece.

Electricity: Powering street lights with generator and court houses also. Phenomenal achievement!

Also for Agriculture, Health sector, Transport system etc.. tuale to the Governor...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2180671_img20150304113444_jpeg461a5a091997ced704e6a8431c1381b3

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
BALLERON:

16 Years of APC(Lagos) leadership, No library was established

There are more clubs than libraries in Lagos ...Fact that should make us feel sad about our generation

Here are some interesting statistics
*Number of public libraries in Lagos: 11
*Number of books in the libraries: 168, 812 volumes of books
*Number of readers at the libraries in 2012: 177, 573
*Volumes of books read in 2012: 138, 721
*Number of new registered members in 2012: 698
*9 of the 11 libraries were built during the Jakande administration. 2 of the 11 libraries were established during the Col. Marwa administration.

* 16 Years of APC leadership, No library was established
*In the next 20years we will see more upcoming wizkid than upcoming Einstein or Prof Soludo
*The country will be a problem creator instead of a problem solver
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184568_img20150306075348_png29270efb455e443e2c05d6cdd2ea6924

How does one describe a complex condition of Stockholm Syndrome combined with acute dementia

Doctors/Psychiatrists in the house, over to you, ejooorrrrrr!
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Gani's case against Tinubu in 1999 and his assault by area boys under the JagaBandit's orders.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nt3lT57-LA4/UGsRrfIGg0I/AAAAAAAADt4/xdwnqJ8ggwI/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FTXIgTml5aSBORUVZRUUgQkFSQkFSREVZLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-757886[/img]

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
snthesis:
the video (timeline 2.17)
clearly shows Buhari claiming to stop the insurgence within "few" weeks if given a chance as president. now the problem is, this scenario can only play out if
1. he is the mastermind behind the insurgency as such he will simply call his boys to order
2. he is totally clueless and saying want the gullible folks want to hear

i will lean towards item 1 due to the fact that having attained the rank of General (merited or not) he will not be as stupid to say such an insurgence/guerrilla warfare can be resolved within weeks of attaining the post of President.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU[/flash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.