Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) (1928 Views)

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by mzjaney(f): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Omonigho Abraham, the 4-year-old that was attacked by dogs in his house and was flown to Indian for treatment, Good news is that he is back to Nigeria and he has fully recovered.

Omonigho returned into Nigeria on Thursday, yesterday, with his father, Odia, and mother, Helen, who went with him on the trip.

Last year, October 7, 2014, the young boy was attacked by two dogs at their house on Adegboyega Street, Akesan Estate. Omonigho was playing with his two brothers, Osemudiamen and Bobby, when the dogs, owned by their landlord, pursued them.

While the others escaped because they were older, the dogs bit off Omonigho's scalp and dragged
him around. Policemen and residents who came around could not rescue him until his mother arrived at the scene and fought off the dogs.

PUNCH had reported that his stay at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, was marred by complaints of neglect and at a point, his father raised the alarm that Omonigho’s condition had worsened.

In December, Odia announced that the Delta State Government and a non-governmental organisation, Global Initiative for Peace, Love and Care had concluded plans to fly him to India.

An alternative plan by the Lagos State Government was turned down by the victim’s family, who said the India travel plan had been concluded.

Continue>>>http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/30/omonigho-abraham-the-boy-that-was-attacked-by-dogs-he-is-back-to-nigeria-photo/

3 Likes

Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by elantraceey(f): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2015
I remember the story, thank God for his life.

1 Like

Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by delishpot: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Thank God o. All these doctors strike would have killed him since. Wise decision made by his family to fly him abroad. Many Nigerian doctors and nurses are more evil and wicked than Satan himself

2 Likes

Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Thank God for him....
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
I thank God for his life.
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by buccal(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Eh,my boy.see the innocent face.may thunder strike that dog.pele dear

3 Likes

Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by Deefuray(f): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Thank God.
I honestly hope those dogs are dead now
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by dgr8truth(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2015
I'm just so overwhelm with joy that this cute little boy is back to full health. What would have been his fate if not for science?

So sad we now run to india and other countries for medication attention. We were in the-same league with indians in the 90s, look at them now, they have leaped-frog us. If we had paid attention to all sectors of our national life, perhaps our story would have been different.

Gowon, Buhari, Babangida, and Abacha destroyed this nation. They could not maintain infrastructures inherited from our colonial master nor did they build new ones and we go about celebrating them.

Elections are around the corner. Vote wisely!
if you want to vote for revolutionary change(s) please do without rancour but I will vote evolutionary change(s), I will vote for transformation. Shalom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by ITbomb(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
^^^
Chai, everything don turn political now.
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by gunuvi(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Ill sure drink to this today! God is great!!
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by wyzvic004(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
glory be to Jah.
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by DankemzI(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
You don recover God Win.
You don come back naija God Win.
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by eneres: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
God be praised
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Wow. Soljah boy welcome. The mama too dey galant. Mama wey galant pass mopol. Imagine, she fought off dogs mauling her boy when policemen were being cowardly sissies. She a great woman.

1 Like

Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by 1miccza: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Deefuray:
Thank God.
I honestly hope those dogs are dead now

Better still i hope Akpan has eaten all those Dogs now??
Re: Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thank God for his Life. To think that a neighbour's Pet did dis to this little boy is annoying. Thank God he made it.

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Deal With A Wife Who Hate Sex So Much? / Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I / Bibilical Gender Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.