Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) (1023 Views)

"Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad / Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by MyInfoo: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari took a massive lead in the online poll being conducted by Africa Independent Televisions' website where he led President Goodluck Jonathan by 77% to 21% even after their Documentary Film against Buhari. One thing that surprises me most was that even at that the Majority are still on the Side of Buhari.

This Morning in a Newspaper Stand Someone Said Even though Buhari presents MTN Recharge Card as his certificate He will Vote for the General, showing everyone his PVC at the stand.

I will suggest PDP campaign rather than complain cos Nigerians dont seem to fall for the current propaganda

In the Same Newspaper Stand today another person said

If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today?

If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be?

If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians?

If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

He then asked a question Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes? Everyone just responded in chorus JONATHAN

It seems to me that Nigerians have truly decide. What Do you Think?

To Verify the Screenshot Visit http://aitonline.tv/post-massive_rigging_exposed_on_ait_online_presidential_poll

1 Like

Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by MyInfoo: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2015
More Screenshots

1 Like

Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by bettercreature(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Dont blame AIT they are paid bandwagon
Sai Buhari
Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by Authentize: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2015
This Na Front Page Material Oooooo... Are the Mods sleeping?
Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2015
What they dont know is that they are publicizing GMB more and more with all this false blackmail. i actually love the part where someone said AIT is as clueless as lipsrsealed
Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by Authentize: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
If the Mod can put "Raining seriously now even in January. The gods of the land must be angry with Buhari" on front page I wonder why this thread can grace front page. Or are the Mods as clueless as GEJ?
Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by 9jatriot(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Dont blame AIT they are paid bandwagon
Sai Buhari

abi, Considering how much they made from the documentary, they needed the result to show their oga that they had delivered on their mandate only for Nigerians to come up and start distorting the plan. AIT, if lying that the poll was rigged will ensure that you get your balance u can proceed then. At least 20B lost anyone who has a scheme to get a share may do so. sa TAN don already do their own
Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wake up mods... this is FP material ooo

1 Like

Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by Authentize: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
The Mods have gone to sleep Oooo @seun @lalasticlala @ everyone takenote Oooooo

1 Like

Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by MyInfoo: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Acheme86:
Wake up mods... this is FP material ooo

Mods are sleeping. They will soon wake up

1 Like

Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by Largeese(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
When the people speak..................
Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
AIT GeneralManager is a friend to oga jona..what do u think? To me if buhari bring soyabeans paper as a result i we vote him in... Sai!! Buhari
Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by san316(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
you Don forget? APC hacked into their website and put all these comments there? check the pic very well, one person made all the comments with different username. Lol for dumb AIT techs.
Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by Pebcak: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
# Change

Re: Comment On A. I. T Website Shows What They Claim Is False (screenshots) by genearts(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
I just took half a bottle of ebele, I feel so clueless

(1) (Reply)

Pst J.T Kalejaye Of RCCG Endorsed Buhari In His Sermon. / -B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! / BREAKING: Jonathan Writes Senate, Nominates Obanikoro, 7 Others As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.