Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB (3610 Views)

FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK / Fifteen Days Before Election ... They Have Started Bargaining Your Lives.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by koife(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Without any sentiment I dare to say that the election that brought in GMB as president elect was massively flawed with rigging through voting by under age and other illegal activities. I have lived greater part of my life in the north and with all sense of objectivity, I can say that what i saw that day was far from free and fair. A situation where emirs become PVC vendors.......capturing bio data from unsuspected under age at night and using government agencies to print PVC in million and lining them out in our very eyes to vote during the just concluded election.....I couldn't help but retire to my house and cry out loud, the best I could do before leaving was to get the attention of security personnel who apperently seemed to careless. Bro Nigeria is very far from truth and realities. I hope this machinations will one day make us all decide to stay on our own. Can u imagine Gej lost the election without making any insiteful statement, no riot nothing nation wide and we sing that we are objective and worst a truly one Nigeria. These are clandestine lies.....we r fake to ourselves....the injustice can be denied today but not forever.
See pix attached

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by momodub: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin angry grin they are planning and voting for their future my friend

6 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by koife(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
momodub:
angry grin they are planning for their future my firiend
Future by way of CHEATING?....how convenient!

6 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Ekiseme(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nzepresh(f): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Change indeed! We are not decieved. GEJ choose to go the noble way for thousands of lives to live.

10 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Dioxidane: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
We all know there was massive conspiracy and rigging during the elections. Now imagine if the President didn't concede to defeat. What do you think would have happened? Let's not bring up past issues. Let's move forward. Like the President said, 'no politician's ambition is worth the life of any Nigerian'. If his defeat is what would bring peace, then let peace reign. My hat's off to Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by koife(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dioxidane:
We all know there was massive conspiracy and rigging during the elections. Now imagine if the President didn't concede to defeat. What do you think would have happened? Let's not bring up past issues. Let's move forward. Like the President said, 'no politician's ambition is worth the life of any Nigerian'. If his defeat is what would bring peace, then let peace reign. My hat's off to Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
I copy that bro!

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by ITbomb(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Voters registration go happen again nah, we go see

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by dulux07(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
My guy ur only being biased, or probably hurt coz gmb was voted in. Could u xplain what happened in the south south as well, dis election was closely monitored making it difficult for any party to rigg, Tho some abnormalties occured. Gej knew it would be difficult for him to win, that was y he wasnt surprised when he lost, because it was obvious pple wanted buhari. Let even assume 2million underaged voted n d votes wer cancelled, gej will still not win, he only saved his ass by accepting defeat.

4 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by ziryboy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sentiment will kill u Igbos. U don't knw wat happen in River state, akwaibom, Imo n Edo? D election is not 100% ok but far better dan d way Jonathan win 2011. Useless people, I can never in my life hv anyting 2 do wit u guys again n even though, I will never trust u guys

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by koife(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
dulux07:
My guy ur only being biased, or probably hurt coz gmb was voted in. Could u xplain what happened in the south south as well, dis election was closely monitored making it difficult for any party to rigg, Tho some abnormalties occured. Gej knew it would be difficult for him to win, that was y he wasnt surprised when he lost, because it was obvious pple wanted buhari. Let even assume 2million underaged voted n d votes wer cancelled, gej will still not win, he only saved his ass by accepting defeat.
Here they come..Minnows on the loose. Sentimental buffallows

5 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by koife(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
ziryboy:
Sentiment will kill u Igbos. U don't knw wat happen in River state, akwaibom, Imo n Edo? D election is not 100% ok but far better dan d way Jonathan win 2011. Useless people, I can never in my life hv anyting 2 do wit u guys again n even though, I will never trust u guys
Sadly enough am not Igbo.....

7 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by dulux07(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
koife:

D truth is always bitter, E dey pain, i understand, jst accept defeat, we all want a better nigeria, but if u feel u cant tongue deal with it, go hug a transformer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by dulux07(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
koife:

D truth is always bitter, E dey pain, i understand, jst accept defeat, we all want a better nigeria, but if u feel u cant deal with it, go hug a transformer grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by LFJ: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't know how some people is going to survive four good years of Buhari without die of hypertension. The truth is that by HIS grace Buhari is now president elect. This is just the lamentation of a frustrated mind. Why are u complaining of rigging? Are they not following your foot steps? You River them, they Kano you, you Delta them they Katsina you. Instead of you to accept the defeat in good fate and move forward you are here crying.

5 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
koife:
Without any sentiment I dare to say that the election that brought in GMB as president elect was massively flawed with rigging through voting by under age and other illegal activities. I have lived greater part of my life in the north and with all sense of objectivity, I can say that what i saw that day was far from free and fair. A situation where emirs become PVC vendors.......capturing bio data from unsuspected under age at night and using government agencies to print PVC in million and lining them out in our very eyes to vote during the just concluded election.....I couldn't help but retire to my house and cry out loud, the best I could do before leaving was to get the attention of security personnel who apperently seemed to careless. Bro Nigeria is very far from truth and realities. I hope this machinations will one day make us all decide to stay on our own. Can u imagine Gej lost the election without making any insiteful statement, no riot nothing nation wide and we sing that we are objective and worst a truly one Nigeria. These are clandestine lies.....we r fake to ourselves....the injustice can be denied today but not forever.
See pix attached

What I see are bunches of Agege kids who are Hausas, paid to hold expired TVC( not even PVC), asked to show the TVC before a camera and snapped for the purpose of making excuse against the most successful election so far.

Taking a look at the other pics where the children are in a queue, it seems they are queueing for something else and not for election purpose. It is easy to download pictures of children queueing and posting it here as evidence. I am not gullible because I practise Jegaism.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by queencalipso(f): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
ziryboy:
so anyone that supports gej or make his observation known which is not inn favour of buhari is ibo right? The ibos dosent even want anything to do with u wht ever tribe it is u came from. U pple claim that the ibos are filled with so much hate while it is u who is filled with hate. And sentiments for the ibos. Rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by ziccoit: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
75% of those who collected their pvc voted in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states while the turnout in the rest of the country was less than 50%. Who can explain that?

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by ziccoit: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Except for the second pic, the rest are fake. I believed the pics were from 2011 election where GMB lose! Since GMB lost the election we can comfortably postulate that it was GEJ that those under aged voted for in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by ComradeAbu(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op! Did you heard when Governor Amaechi said that, No Election held in Port Harcourt. How came the 1.47Million Votes? Please answer me

1 Like

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
ziccoit:
Except for the second pic, the rest are fake. I believed the pics were from 2011 election where GMB lose! Since GMB lost the election we can comfortably postulate that it was GEJ that those under aged voted for in 2011.

You admit underage kids voted in 2011.

So, if I may ask, what would have prevented them from voting in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by major466(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dioxidane:
Gold Medal post.

1 Like

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by koife(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
dulux07:

D truth is always bitter, E dey pain, i understand, jst accept defeat, we all want a better nigeria, but if u feel u cant tongue deal with it, go hug a transformer grin grin
One word DAFT!

1 Like

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by dulux07(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
koife:

One word DAFT!
Dont blame u for being abusive, i understand u wer brought up dat way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Ymodulus: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am surprise at the Op, in ability to get research done before posting or saying what I'd not true.

Those photos are old photos, been in circulation way before the general elections.

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by doctokwus: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
ziryboy:
Pls don't tag that guy an Ibo, he is rather a bitter soul.
Despite this fallacy of underage voting,average voter turnout in d north was below 45% ,including kano which was actually 40% which was d same average for d se,sw and north central.On d contrary voter turn out in Akwa Ibom,delta and rivers was said to be 65%,even greater than in f president's own state of bayelsa(55%)!
Now op tell us were d rigging took place!!

3 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by stopdat: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
At least they voted here,those children are also human being though they are under aged. This is better than what happened in the SE/SS where non-living things voted

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by ziccoit: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
rationalmind:

You admit underage kids voted in 2011.

So, if I may ask, what would have prevented them from voting in 2015?

The logic is who won 2011 election? That was whom those kids supported in 2011.

In 2015, I'm yet to see any other pic except for the one(2nd pic) posted above. That was as bad as heavy rigging that took place in SS and SE although sin pass sin.

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by pazienza(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Where did you think the miracle 1.9 million Kano votes came from?
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Opinedecandid(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
We all know that the election was not free and fair. That is why I say:
GOD HAS HELPED US To WIN
God has given us victory.
Yes, Nigerians have won.
The last thing God did on earth without using or involving man was creation. Ever since He created man, all his plans and purposes center around man. Hence, man has always been the tool for God's performances.
God has won for Nigeria, yet again through the instrumentality of a man.
Buhari and his APC may not constitute the change Nigeria needs, not because he is not just the change personified, but because God had to use a man who was ready to put his position and ambition in the line for the wishes/ votes of Nigerians to count.
A man who ensured that a seasoned professional and unbiased umpire sit over INEC till this day.
This is why we have won.
A man who provided an enabling environment for a free, fair and credible elections.
A man who has all the paraphernalia and instruments of office to perpetuate himself in office in a third world country like Nigeria but chosed to let the will of the people to prevail.
This is why we have won.
We have won through a man who was the first person to concede defeat by congratulating his opponent, even before the announcement of the final result as well as the declaration of the winner.
Have you forgotten so soon that when our president elect, General Muhamadu Buhari lost the elections in 2011 he shed tears and that led to the wanton destruction of lives and properties?
But now that Buhari and APC has won, no crisis anywhere.
God has used a man for us to win.
A man who has earned the honour of Nigerians and the international community. The man who will always be remembered for his strength of character, humility, zero case of human right abuses, level-headedness, etc.
A legend. A true democrat. A Hero. One who puts Nigeria first. A man whose ambition was not worth an ounce of any Nigerian's blood. Yes that man,
President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. The very true and auspicious agent of change. The beginning of change is the beginning of the era where the votes of Nigerians count.
I salute the man whom God used to make this possible, and note that no matter whom God chose to use, His WILL is what MUST be done!
Congratulations GEJ.
Congratulations GMB.
Congratulations Nigeria.
Comrade Slai Ebong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
LFJ:
I don't know how some people is going to survive four good years of Buhari without die of hypertension. The truth is that by HIS grace Buhari is now president elect. This is just the lamentation of a frustrated mind. Why are u complaining of rigging? Are they not following your foot steps? You River them, they Kano you, you Delta them they Katsina you. Instead of you to accept the defeat in good fate and move forward you are here crying.

Buhari will not last 2 yrs top.

Kemi Osunbande will take over.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by chamboy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Buhari will not last 2 yrs top.

Kemi Osunbande will take over.
This sheet should have been banned long ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) / Exposed: Details Of Secret Meeting Between Buhari And Northern Leaders Revealed / Pakistan To Partner With Nigeria On Defence (arms Production). Seriously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.