Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post (27742 Views)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Hajia Mujahidat Blasts Buhari,Calls Him A Terrorist(pic) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by tellwisdom: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
In a sane clime, she's supposed to be in jail cooling her feet with the terrorist obese, she calls husband.

3 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by boma95(f): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
criminalmindz:
YOUR WRONG, IT NOT A FREE WORLD, THE NORTH HAS RULED NIGERIA FOR MORE THAN 30YEARS AND THEY NEVER KNEW IT WAS A FREE WORLD, NOW ITS THE TURN OF MINORITY REGION AND THEY SAY ITS A FREE WORLD, NO IT IS NOT . GEJ MUST WIN IN 2015 OR THEY WIN AND ALLOW US OPERATE FEDERALISM IN NIGERIA ie WE IN NIGER DELTA CONTROL AND OWN OUR OIL.

another tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
taiwoflb:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of things.

2015: Buhari ’ll Retire Jonathan From Politics – Oshiomhole, Others
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2892-2015-buhari-ll-retire-jonathan-from-politics-oshiomhole-others

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by criminalmindz: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I know history more than u. The Eastern soldiers created the civil war. How can a sane man kill a genius like Tafa Balewa?
Meanwhile, the south south or Niger delta was part of Nigeria territory. There was military barrack in my town during the civil war. So who r u? i guess an Igbo man.

Dont forget our brother, Festus Okotiebor(Finance Minister) was killed by the so called eastern soldiers during the coup. WHAT IS UR POINT?
YOUR WRONG THAT WAS NOT WHAT CAUSED THE CIVIL WAR. AFTER THE COUNTER COUP THE MOST SENIOR OFFICER TO TAKE OVER FROM GEN IRONSI WAS A MILITARY MAN FROM SOUTH WEST REGION NAMED BRIGADIER BABAFEMI OGUNDIPE BUT THE NOORTH IN THEIR TYPICAL BORN TO RULE MENTALITY OPTED FOR A JUNIOR OFFICER IN LT COL YAKUBU GOWON WHO WAS AT THE TIME ON THE SAME RANK AS LT COL OJUKWU. OJUKWU WHO HAD DECIDED TO LET GO OF THE FACT THAT HIS KINSMAN IRONSI WAS KILLD BECAME ENRAGED WHY BRIGADIER OGUNDIPE WAS OVERLOOKED. THERE WAS A PEACE METTING HELD IN ABURI IN GHANA HOSTED BY GHANIAN LEADER . IN THAT MEETING AN AGREEMENT WAS REACHED AMICABLY BUT WHEN GOWON GOT BACK TO GHANA HE WENT AGAINST THE AGREEMENT THAT WAS WHAT MADE OJUKWU DECLARE BIAFRA LEADING TO THE CIVIL WAR
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Ebukaokeke5: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
The constitution of Nigeria presently is civil n democratic.mr. Buhari presently is civil and democratic and upon dis trust wud we all build a prosperous Nigeria which the original corrupt and incompetent president Jonathan cannot.We all good Nigerians wud all vote mr. Muhammadu Buhari feb 14 n equally work hand in hand wit him to build a great Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by M4gunners: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
mmmustapha:
like husband like wife, they don't have any respect for elders but their pockets. kirikiri await you.
Did you say respect? Hw many of you here respect GEJ as a seating President, didn't he deserves some respect f you guys?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by uchesino(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
omonnakoda:
Is it my point of view? For a moment I thought it was your mother's point of view. My Bad!
hahahahahha yea u ar rit but d same tym ur mother's honeyport too.... Hahahahhahah
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by VoteWisely: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by otitookoro(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerians do not be fooled by the pretends of a drowning woman.she is fighting for her put of soup because as as soon as GEJ hands over to GMB, no more oil money,oil contract and oil weapon purchase for her husband and thugs.Her husband will return to prison and there will not be anyone to service her regularly.She understands her fears, yet you are fooled in the name of sentiments/ethnicity.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by nigerbabe: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari!!! all the way!
if you like, speak your 1million sermon against the General.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by tejay: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
i really don't know the reason for these attacks. OBJ took GEJ round the country during 2011 elections, SW voted for him massively, People came out enmass to force the cabal to make him the president after yaradua's death. Where was tompolo, dokubo, clark and co during these time?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by kraftykc(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
So we have tired of taking the words of her confessed terrorist (militant lol) husband and now we even stoop to listen to the rants of this pant?

Count me out.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by maxdozie(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
drnairalov:
rubbish. all i care of as at dis moment is dat Jonayhan shud start getting ready for Otuoke.

Chai!!!
Fine Girl like you Supporting APC....
You no try At all!!!!!!!...

Am Sure your well Educated..
Would You want an illiterate to Rule Yah Country?

Nice Pic anyways
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by bameyi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Make she go suck some prick, yeye woman
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Walexdinho4: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
dis woman...u blast obj abi gud
..bt becareful ...make sure non of ur family has problem wt govt be it gej or gmb..
..wt obj their two will denied
......bcareful
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by omonnakoda: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
criminalmindz:
YOUR WRONG THAT WAS NOT WHAT CAUSED THE CIVIL WAR. AFTER THE COUNTER COUP THE MOST SENIOR OFFICER TO TAKE OVER FROM GEN IRONSI WAS A MILITARY MAN FROM SOUTH WEST REGION NAMED BRIGADIER BABAFEMI OGUNDIPE BUT THE NOORTH IN THEIR TYPICAL BORN TO RULE MENTALITY OPTED FOR A JUNIOR OFFICER IN LT COL YAKUBU GOWON WHO WAS AT THE TIME ON THE SAME RANK AS LT COL OJUKWU. OJUKWU WHO HAD DECIDED TO LET GO OF THE FACT THAT HIS KINSMAN IRONSI WAS KILLD BECAME ENRAGED WHY BRIGADIER OGUNDIPE WAS OVERLOOKED. THERE WAS A PEACE METTING HELD IN ABURI IN GHANA HOSTED BY GHANIAN LEADER . IN THAT MEETING AN AGREEMENT WAS REACHED AMICABLY BUT WHEN GOWON GOT BACK TO GHANA HE WENT AGAINST THE AGREEMENT THAT WAS WHAT MADE OJUKWU DECLARE BIAFRA LEADING TO THE CIVIL WAR

Why should MOST SENIOR OFFICER TAKE over Who established that precedent?Did he plan the coup? Is that how coups work?

Let us not twist History. The Coup was over and Ojukwu lost out ! His pride did not allow him adjust to the new reality. Let us ask the most fundamental question who enacted Decree 34 1966 ?(GOOGLE) it was Ironsi. This was the decree that made Nigeria a Unitary nation abolishing regionalism
While Ironsi was running it Ojukwu had no problem but once his kinsmen lost out he suddenly realised it was an aberration. Any attempt to rewrite history will always be resisted. Eboes think they are clever and everyone else is daft but consistently in Nigeria's political manoeuvering they come last all the time!!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by jaytee01(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
effectplus:
I can't blame u...when ur husband(dokubo)deem it fit to build a world class university in Ghana...we shld vote for a president dat keep saying..."I will do"...not...a president dat will tell us..."I have done"....Yeye woman...b4 obj left..oil price was N38...Gej increased it to N100...wot has he shown for it....exchange rate wen Obj left was N113...Gej took it to N200+....foolish woman....Obj took external reserve to N47b...Gej reduced it to less dan N23b, despite d oil boom price in his tenure....olodo woman....Obj paid our foreign dept...Gej don borrow N40b+...Gej spent over N4trillion on security for d period of 4yrs...yet, our military r now laffing stocks even to common Chad, Niger, 'n cameroon....crazy woman....over N13,000 lives lost...neva happened in a democratic govt, it happened in Gej's tenure...over 3million displaced...yet, he went to their communities n said..."give me anoda chase, I will find d chibok gilrs".....thunder will fire u...u...ur husband n family....u think we Nigerians r fool like ur household...craze woman....y did Gej keeps beeging Obj...for his support.....even as u 'n ur cohorts criminals like AiT tries to paint GMB bad...we ve decided...#feBuhari14...we r not scared...we can't be scared anymore dan dis....5yrs...no light...still bad roads...economy growing on paper...corruption wit different committee,with no indictments...insecurity...no jobs...if GMB comes in, n not perform...we will vote him out come 2019...
Don't worry...come May29...I will c wre u will be....
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by sigmundfreud(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
So we should start listening to Mrs Asari Dokubo? Please remind me the landmark contribution her husband has made to the country or her posts/stance/comments when her husband was an active militant?
People campaigning for the status quo are the one sucking the country dry.
We won't be deterred from voting GMB by their constant threat of war and militancy undecided
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Isinimibo: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
ISINIMIBO
Mujahidat Daba Dokubo u to much tell them myopic followers they will soon regret their action if these Tyrants take over the Aso Rock again
ishiamu:
The iron lady speaks again...... grin cheesy

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=806019376145211&id=100002114698106&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by timmy(m): 4:39am On Jan 31, 2015
In a well governed society, this woman should be preparing for a conjugal visit to her husband in jail. Asari is every now and then threatening the peace of the country and there she is preaching about some democrat who lacks the bite to even protect himself.

If an ex-military general will assure national security, so be it.

Madam, how many innocent lives as your husband taken? How many of our pipelines has he destroyed? How many families as he rendered homeless? Shall we continue this wayyyy?

I'm voting for change. Sai
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by umahi69: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2015
What does a 72yrs old man has for Nigeria, is it a Vision or dream(@dis age) Vote wisely
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by omonnakoda: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
uchesino:
dat is ur own point of view.... Mr I too know. GEJ till 2019

How market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order / Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.