Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post (27740 Views)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Hajia Mujahidat Blasts Buhari,Calls Him A Terrorist(pic) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by adrusa: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
It appears as if in addition to a clean shave, a better brain and less noise, Asari-Dokubo also needs a better wife.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Billygee2u: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDPwayoo:

OP u r a mor0n. who is iron lady? Do u know the meaning of iron lady? This is a wife of terrorist. YES Dokumbor is a terrorist cos he killed many army and navy officers.

If she ur iron lady, then Shekau and Osama wives are iron ladies respectively.
ok,then Buhari's wife is what ? can you give the figure of the soldiers buhari killed while over throwing Shagari?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by ochoi(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rubbish,wen d Ex generals were backing Gej, did u nd ur husband call dem names?ur husband ws awarded contract worth billions of naira 2 secure d pipeline whch he has failed 2 do, did u complain of corruption?u sit in d comfort of ur ill gotten wealth so say corruption ws dere b4 Gej so in essence it must continue.what u fail 2 understnd is dt wht makes a gud leader is his ability 2 fix prblms. Yaradua didn't create d prblms in d Niger D, bt as a true leader he was able 2 resolve it nd dt's wht leadership entails nd 4 d issue of terrorrism, American leader dn't fold their arms nd allow sum lunatics kill their citizens daily without takin necessaryy measures or sit down nd blame d opposition 4 d so called global prblm of terrorism as she puts it,beside no part of america is being controlled by terroistist

4 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by M4gunners: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Mrs. Asari DUMBkubo,ranting online and claiming ex generals intend on coming to loot the nation's resources doesn't make any sense... very lame allegations. What's your take on the 20 billion dollars ($10.86billion - NOI) that has been missing for almost a year under your brother's useless administration? Rubbish
Because u lack sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Im from Niger delta and there is oil in my village. It does not give me right to abuse the privilege that the president is from Niger delta.

Dokubor claim to be a freedom fighter. Since he became billionaire in GEJ administration, i haven't seen one thing he did for his village or Niger-Delta as a whole.
Nigerians are brain washed to give attention on this deceitful family. No wonder the ignorants bath with salt and kerosene to prevent Ebola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by kodded(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDPwayoo:

OP u r a mor0n. who is iron lady? Do u know the meaning of iron lady? This is a wife of terrorist. YES Dokumbor is a terrorist cos he killed many army and navy officers.

If she ur iron lady, then Shekau and Osama wives are iron ladies respectively.
U call dukobo a terrorist ?
What about buhari that killed and torment innocent civilian and journalist that oppose him ?
What will u call buhari in this case ?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by kodded(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDPwayoo:
Im from Niger delta and there is oil in my village. It does not give me right to abuse the privilege that the president is from Niger delta.

Dokubor claim to be a freedom fighter. Since he became billionaire in GEJ administration, i haven't seen one thing he did for his village or Niger-Delta as a whole.
Nigerians are brain washed to give attention on this deceitful family. No wonder the ignorants bath with salt and kerosene to prevent Ebola.
all this yoruba e-tout that is claiming niger deltans
Kri kri await thee
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
kodded:

U call dukobo a terrorist ?
What about buhari that killed and torment innocent civilian and journalist that oppose him ?
What will u call buhari in this case ?

Buhari tried so much to inculcate discipline in Nigeria. Since Buhari was over thrown, Nigerians has been wallowing on indiscipline. Nigerians r the most lawless people on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by qtx(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Anybody that talks shoit on social media is bold? And what is factual about her mental outbursts?

I'd advice her to first start her charity at home; her terroristic husband.
That is the problem with Nigerian politics, she mentioned issues, you called names don't you think that makes you look empty?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by omersco: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Daba Dokubo iti s you,your Husband,Gej and all selfish leaders that did not mean well for Nigeria not OBJ, as an elder state man he can not close His eyes and mouth while things are going wrong so stop all this trash you vomiting. We know where we are going and we are not going to vote for corrupt and deceiver again .

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by olumidazz: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thats the cause of the emergence of the likes of Jonathan in the helm of affairs in the country.. don't be surprised these two clowns may one day rise to the position of president and vice in this country or Senate president, after all the foundation and structure is already set for them. Goat must born goat shaaani, lialia goat no fit born tiger.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by omonnakoda: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Honestly it is too late . Personally I won't vote because I CANNOT support Buhari but the fact is that GEJ has failed and failed badly. Let us not try to call white black. If he has done well his deeds would speak for him and he would be slapping his chest.He did not realise that 4 years is a short time and now is exam time.The mood in Nigeria is not so much in support of Buhari but so much AGAINST GEJ. It is very painful for me because I agree with much of the sentiments expressed. i.e why must a Fulani rule again.? I do not even agree with power returning to the North. But there is nothing Presidential about this man GEJ.
Let us look at his political strategy.
NUMBER ONE
From day one you know the North are your enemies why create MORE ENEMIES for himself. AMAECHI right now should be in GEJ's team ? Why is he not there? because GEJ is not smart. Even if he believed Amaechi was an enemy he should have learnt from how OBJ managed Atiku. Sun Tzu says when you are strong allow your enemy to think you are weak. He started to show power too early and for the wrong reasons. Let us ask why is it so important to back the likes of Wike
NUMBER TWO
let us look at the SW. The PDP even with the power of incumbency lost the SW region to APC in 2011. It must have been clear to any lear mind that given the bad blood in the North he MUST unite the whole of the South behind him. It is one thing to try and fail but another to fail to try.
Again he mistimed his fight with OBJ. I say this not because OBJ will get him votes in the SW,no but he woulld be a major distraction that is not needed and again he should have waited till 2015 before showing his hand. OBJ's main constituency is not the SW but the Army.They have their own code and like him or loathe him he is an unnecessary enemy. There is no Nigerian politician who can match his profile internationally.I believe he could have been settled a long time ago.Jonathan took the advice of those who believe otherwise we shall soon see who was right
MILITANTS
It is clear that GEJ is a secret sympathizer but he is partial mainly to IJAW militants not the entire Niger Delta. He has rewarded them handsomely but they cannot win elections foor him.Once again his failure to build similar structures in the SW is backfiring. The SW is not that difficult to manipulate and he could have dealt with Tinubu effectively. Looking back there is only one reason why Buhari has a chance and that is Tinubu. I find it strange that hhe has been unable to unearth enough evidence to Jail Tinubu and cripple the APC the way OBJ did. That kind of cunning requires old experienced politicians who understand the dirty tricks of Nigerian politics not the likes of Tompolo,Labaran Maku,Dieziani,Oduah etc. In short he has been enriching people who have NO VALUE to his personal interests.
He only has himself to blame. I have no doubdt that even Tinubu could have been bought. Let us imagine that Tinubu or his proxy was the one stealing all that Dieziani is alleged to have stolen we would not be having this discussion.

So from the perspective of political shenanigans GEJ has failed himself. I will not even talk about how he failed Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by uchesino(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by azzima(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
See English o....These educated illiterates. Birds of the same feathere, flock together.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
omonnakoda:
Honestly it is too late . Personally I won't vote because I CANNOT support Buhari but the fact is that GEJ has failed and failed badly. Let us not try to call white black. If he has done well his deeds would speak for him and he would be slapping his chest.He did not realise that 4 years is a short time and now is exam time.The mood in Nigeria is not so much in support of Buhari but so much AGAINST GEJ. It is very painful for me because I agree with much of the sentiments expressed. i.e why must a Fulani rule again.? I do not even agree with power returning to the North. But there is nothing Presidential about this man GEJ.
NUMBER ONE
From day one you know the North are your enemies why create MORE ENEMIES for himself. AMAECHI right now should be in GEJ's team ? Why is he not there? because GEJ is not smart. Even if he believed Amaechi was an enemy he should have learnt from how OBJ managed Atiku. Sun Tzu says when you are strong allow your enemy to think you are weak. He started to show power too early and for the wrong reasons. Let us ask why is it so important to back the likes of Wike
NUMBER TWO
let us look at the SW. The PDP even with the power of incumbency lost the SW region to APC in 2011. It must have been clear to any lear mind that given the bad blood in the North he MUST unite the whole of the South behind him. It is one thing to try and fail but another to fail to try.
Again he mistimed his fight with OBJ. I say this not because OBJ will get him votes in the SW,no but he woulld be a major distraction that is not needed and again he should have waited till 2015 before showing his hand. OBJ's main constituency is not the SW but the Army.They have their own code and like him or loathe him he is an unnecessary enemy. There is no Nigerian politician who can match his profile internationally.I believe he could have been settled a long time ago.Jonathan took the advice of those who believe otherwise we shall soon see who was right
MILITANTS
It is clear that GEJ is a secret sympathizer but he is partial mainly to IJAW militants not the entire Niger Delta. He has rewarded them handsomely but they cannot win elections foor him.Once again his failure to build similar structures in the SW is backfiring. The SW is not that difficult to manipulate and he could have dealt with Tinubu effectively. Looking back there is only one reason why Buhari has a chance and that is Tinubu. I find it strange that hhe has been unable to unearth enough evidence to Jail Tinubu and cripple the APC the way OBJ did. That kind of cunning requires old experienced politicians who understand the dirty tricks of Nigerian politics not the likes of Tompolo,Labaran Maku,Dieziani,Oduah etc. In short he has been enriching people who have NO VALUE to his personal interests.
He only has himself to blame. I have no doubdt that even Tinubu could have been bought. Let us imagine that Tinubu or his proxy was the one stealing all that Dieziani is alleged to have stolen we would not be having this discussion.

So from the perspective of political shenanigans GEJ has failed himself. I will not even talk about how he failed Nigerians

Like you wrote....it's almost late.

He picked the wrong set of people as allies...he also picked the wrong set of people as enemies and these are not just ordinary people....and fighting them all almost at the same time based on wrong advise.

All leaders listen to rumors and peddlers of rumors are never in shortage around power....but GEJ inability to choose those he listens to is going to cost him dearly.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by tolexy007(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
sentiment apart, i dont see anyting wrong about dis lady comment, i only see it as campaign for GEJ..
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Goke7: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
omonnakoda:
NUMBER ONE
NUMBER TWO
MILITANTS

one of the most unbiased comments I have seen so far and very enlightening, weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by bettercreature(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
I dont know why its difficult for this people to understand,we voted someone in and now we dont want him again
Very simple,whats special about that?
And why are they making noise,its a free world you dont have to convince anyone,go and vote for any candidate of your choice
Sikena

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by uchesino(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
omonnakoda:
NUMBER ONE
NUMBER TWO
MILITANTS

dat is ur own point of view.... Mr I too know. GEJ till 2019
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by bettercreature(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
adrusa:
It appears as if in addition to a clean shave, a better brain and less noise, Asari-Dokubo also needs a better wife.
She's a better wife,she is defending her husband
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Goke7: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
tolexy007:
sentiment apart, i dont see anyting wrong about dis lady comment, i only see it as campaign for GEJ..

that's true but wit her insults on the South west in her previous post before this latest one, I don't know how far this will go.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by omonnakoda: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
uchesino:
dat is ur own point of view.... Mr I too know. GEJ till 2019
Is it my point of view? For a moment I thought it was your mother's point of view. My Bad!

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by criminalmindz: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDPwayoo:

YOUR A DISGRACE . THE PROBLEM WITH US FROM NIGER DELTA IS WE R NOT UNIFIED . YOUR JUST IGNOTANT DO U KNOW THIS IDIOTS FROM THE NORTH OWN 83% OF OIL BLOCKS IN NIGERIA, ALL EX GENRALS EG IBB,OBJ, DANJUMA OWN THEM YET THEY STILL WANT POWER TO RETURN TO THE NORTH . DONT LET M THUNDER YOUR FACE WITH A HOT SLAP. GO TO WIKIPEDIA AND READ ABT ABUJA DECLERATION, THE 1966 COUP, THE COUNTER COUP AND THE NIGERIA CIVIL WAR.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by CARRYyourYOUTHS: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Asari wife ,who you help? You nor fit respect elders ,and you day find vote.if General buhari win ,I sorry for u.you say the Generals bad,your husband hand nor full with blood? Who your husband help? Nor be Nigeria money he carry go another man country go open school? If he get good mind why he nor open free school for nigeria! General must rule,becos you nor get respect,for your papa!

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by criminalmindz: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont know why its difficult for this people to understand,we voted someone in and now we dont want him again
Very simple,whats special about that?
And why are they making noise,its a free world you dont have to convince anyone,go and vote for any candidate of your choice
Sikena
YOUR WRONG, IT NOT A FREE WORLD, THE NORTH HAS RULED NIGERIA FOR MORE THAN 30YEARS AND THEY NEVER KNEW IT WAS A FREE WORLD, NOW ITS THE TURN OF MINORITY REGION AND THEY SAY ITS A FREE WORLD, NO IT IS NOT . GEJ MUST WIN IN 2015 OR THEY WIN AND ALLOW US OPERATE FEDERALISM IN NIGERIA ie WE IN NIGER DELTA CONTROL AND OWN OUR OIL.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by criminalmindz: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
CARRYyourYOUTHS:
Asari wife ,who you help? You nor fit respect elders ,and you day find vote.if General buhari win ,I sorry for u.you say the Generals bad,your husband hand nor full with blood? Who your husband help? Nor be Nigeria money he carry go another man country go open school? If he get good mind why he nor open free school for nigeria! General must rule,becos you nor get respect,for your papa!

RESPECT WHICH ELDERS? THIS SAME DANJUMA THAT IT WAS ALLEDGE HE KILLED AGUYI IRONSI IN THE COUNTER AND PLUNGED NIGERIA INTO ITS PRESENT RELIGIOUS, ETHNIC TROUBLES. SINCE THAT COUP NIGERIA HAS NRVER BEEN THE SAME
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Bants(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Here goes another foolish patience Jonathan cousin

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by criminalmindz: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bants:
Here goes another foolish patience Jonathan cousin
YOUR PAPA FOOLISH
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by criminalmindz: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
My Father in the Lord once said that for Man to function effectively he needs to return to the directives and principles of his creator and maker GOD and make his relationship right with him. A Chinese proverb opines "You do not get to your destination by being on the wrong route just because you have been on that route for 55years does not make the route right. Except we get the terms of our relationship in this union called Nigeria right, we will continue to be less than the best. The hausa/fulani cabal will continue to think that Nigeria is their Father Uthman Dan Fodio's estate, and that it is their birth right to manipulate and coarse the rest of the Nation into being slaves under the guise of rulership which they pretentiously call leadership.
Therefore for Nigeria to be that Nation that we all wish, pray and hope for, the enviable Nation that President Goodluck Jonathan and his team are working hard to achieve, we must revert to that instrument that put us together as a Nation. That fraudulent document called the 1999 constitution. for in it lies that which tears us apart, which now wears the toga of religious and ethnic battle robes. We must return to the basics to reconstruct that constitution that enslave a people and make others Lords.
As Sir. Ahmadu Bello in his broadcast of October 12, 1960 as reported by the Parrot Newspaper clearly states THE NEW NATION CALLED NIGERIA SHOULD BE AN ESTATE OF OUR GREAT GRAND FATHER OTHMAN DAN FODIO. WE MUST RUTHLESSLY PREVENT A CHANGE OF POWER. WE MUST USE THE MINORITIES IN THE NORTH AS WILLING TOOLS AND THE SOUTH AS CONQUERED TERRITORIES AND NEVER ALLOW THEM TO RULE OVER US OR HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR FUTURE how over ambitious? How arrogant?
From the beginning the plan was laced with malice, hate, manipulations and violence. Except that he forgot the God factor.
Today TY Danjuma in line with his father's dream calls for the arrest of ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO, their offense? INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS.
Really? hmmmm. How Ignorant? His claim should have been trying to free themselves from slavery and take control of their future!!! where was general danjuma when his friend, leader and brother Buhari abused, insulted and instigated youths against themselves in the name of politics, religious and ethnic crisis?
Buhari was first to sound this war gong when he unequivocally stated that they will make this Nation UNGOVERNABLE if Goodluck wins. As though that was not enough he asserted that THEY WILL RUN A PARALLEL GOVERNMENT.
If ASARI AND TOMPOLO'S OFFENCE IS INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT PLEASE WHAT IS BUHARI'S? Romantic?
Our dear General the conquered territories and people of the south your fore bears referred to are the Tinubu's, and the Amaechi's, and the willing tools of the minority North are the Akume's and Ogbe's. However the people of the south who were not to be allowed to rule over you or control their future are the ASARI's and TOMPOLO's. We are not as ignorant as you think.
Why did you not call for the arrest of Buhari when he threatened the existence and unity of this Nation? Why did you not find Buhari's statement provocative and inflammatory?
What is your fear sir? That your 'slaves' are now masters of their fate?That a people refuses to stay slaves forever? Times have changed. Ignorance and military terrorism are not the requirements for success in Nigeria anymore.
We are not as ignorant as you think, we know our history well and daily people research for answers to why we have stayed impoverish all these years?
Do you think that arresting ASARI AND TOMPOLO will stop our quest for Equity and justice? if killing KEN SARO WIWA and ISAAC ADAKA BORO did not stop us why do you think this your new strategy will dissuade us?
Get this straight we are not afraid of the cabal.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by boma95(f): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
ishiamu:
The iron lady speaks again...... grin cheesy

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=806019376145211&id=100002114698106&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As

she didnt add freedom to thief
freedom for ex_militants and their families to open their wide gutter mouth
stooopid fool
how can a kalabari woman be ds proud about her idiocy....
madam stfu biko....

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by boma95(f): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
criminalmindz:
YOUR PAPA FOOLISH

u sound like d foolish one tongue

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
criminalmindz:

YOUR A DISGRACE . THE PROBLEM WITH US FROM NIGER DELTA IS WE R NOT UNIFIED . YOUR JUST IGNOTANT DO U KNOW THIS IDIOTS FROM THE NORTH OWN 83% OF OIL BLOCKS IN NIGERIA, ALL EX GENRALS EG IBB,OBJ, DANJUMA OWN THEM YET THEY STILL WANT POWER TO RETURN TO THE NORTH . DONT LET M THUNDER YOUR FACE WITH A HOT SLAP. GO TO WIKIPEDIA AND READ ABT ABUJA DECLERATION, THE 1966 COUP, THE COUNTER COUP AND THE NIGERIA CIVIL WAR.

I know history more than u. The Eastern soldiers created the civil war. How can a sane man kill a genius like Tafa Balewa?
Meanwhile, the south south or Niger delta was part of Nigeria territory. There was military barrack in my town during the civil war. So who r u? i guess an Igbo man.

Dont forget our brother, Festus Okotiebor(Finance Minister) was killed by the so called eastern soldiers during the coup. WHAT IS UR POINT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos / President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.