Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

This Is Strange! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is Strange! (1545 Views)

Please Help. Strange Symbol Display On My Sienna Dashboard (with Pictures) / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Strange Car Spotted At Ikotun, Lagos Yesterday(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Strange! by ataller1: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Good morning Africa! This morning I had a strange experience I had never experienced or heard of it before. I was cleaning my car for work this morning so I said let me open my bonnet bt to my greatest surprised I saw two little cats jumped out of my engine.... i was so scared so called my girlfriend she sef come even fear passed me come bring anointed oil come we prayed so thereafter I went to my security n asked if they had experienced such before in other's people cars parked there they said No. Abeg fear don finished me oooo pls any idea? Could that has anything spiritually or na jus normal thing? I called my sister for Lagos she say make I no panic say na slip dem go slip dia. Note na maitama for abj na there dis tin happen oo
Re: This Is Strange! by Readonee35L(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Lol
Y are u scared
I kicked my engine and I heard a very loud sound by d tym I opened my bonnet my fan belts ripped a cat to pieces , horror and a very messy engine bay , I had to go for an engine wash for over 2months my Aircondition smells blood

D question is how did it get dere
Re: This Is Strange! by AutosBay(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2015
I've experienced such from a neighbor in my area, nothing to panic about, I believe you reside in an area that has a high population of cats, nothing to fret about, the cat passed underneath your vehicle into the engine compartment, I've seen such.
Re: This Is Strange! by Export1: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2015
It is better to check you car anyway. The animals are only looking for a safe place. Let's stay people and show the respect for the nature and take care of our cars.
Re: This Is Strange! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Guys, quit being so superstitious, and seeing things that aren't there.

It's easy for a cat to get into the engine bay, if it doesn't have a full-length/width under engine pan. Cats will climb into an engine bay, in any country, not just Nigeria, either because they're after shelter, or warmth.

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange! by ozzugworlee(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Haba, I once saw 2 adult rats mating in mine, they were enjoying it dat they don't no when I opened d bonnet...I just smiled and start d engine...but for cats, No...POPE MUST HEAR THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Strange! by Nutase: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
ayamatanga and isha wuru visited u grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange! by javijabor1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na normal thing for my house grin, one even follow d car go my mechanic as he open am the cute white kitten run out.
They normally do this when a car is parked at a spot for quite a while.
Its Normal na shelter dem dey find.
Re: This Is Strange! by ataller1: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nutase:
ayamatanga and isha wuru visited u grin
abeg o cheesy
Re: This Is Strange! by Export1: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Maybe it is a nice chance to have a pet and name it in a car's way.
Re: This Is Strange! by icemann(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Export1:
Maybe it is a nice chance to have a pet and name it in a car's way.

Also known as a CarPet (Carpet) grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange! by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
On a cold night, a warm engine bay with ur chick by the side, is a safe place to relax for the night.

Unna de talk simple one what of the pic below? shocked

What would you do if you saw this?

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange! by dhemmyhardy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
@ GAZZUZZ. Lol if OP see this one na Pastor Adeboye
Hin go call ooo. Omo mehn that stuff is BIG
Re: This Is Strange! by bravolad(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
There's nothing to worry about. It's normal for animals such as rats, cats & sometimes snakes to creep into the engine bay. It provides them with shelter. You need not escalate it any further before some people use it to make money off you by asking you to pay money for prayers.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Strange! by ataller1: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
dhemmyhardy:
@ GAZZUZZ. Lol if OP see this one na Pastor Adeboye
Hin go call ooo. Omo mehn that stuff is BIG
blood of God! May I never see this in my motor car, amen
Re: This Is Strange! by ogawisdom(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rat is d normal thing but cat hmmm jst make sure u pray abt it n spray holy water n annoiting oil on d car sha undecided
Re: This Is Strange! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
ogawisdom:
Rat is d normal thing but cat hmmm jst make sure u pray abt it n spray holy water n annoiting oil on d car sha undecided

Typical nigerian. sad

2 Likes

Re: This Is Strange! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
@OP,do no panic,it's nothing, there was this day i was washing my car dad,after all the cleaning and other stuffs,funny enough i even opened the bonnet,check oil and water level,close it then get inside the car just to flex around the town,started the engine and noticed the unusual noice like "Vuvuvuvuvuvu"on opening the bonnet,make i no lie,i first ran inside o,the fan belt/alternator don slice this big snake into pieces,but later got over it,don't panic bro
Re: This Is Strange! by ataller1: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
@OP,do no panic,it's nothing, there was this day i was washing my car dad,after all the cleaning and other stuffs,funny enough i even opened the bonnet,check oil and water level,close it then get inside the car just to flex around the town,started the engine and noticed the unusual noice like "Vuvuvuvuvuvu"on opening the bonnet,make i no lie,i first ran inside o,the fan belt/alternator don slice this big snake into pieces,but later got over it,don't panic bro
wht! Bt how dem dey take enter dia even with d smell of fuel? Hmmmm!
Re: This Is Strange! by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2015
ataller1:
Sincerely speaking bro,it's kinda strange to me as well
Re: This Is Strange! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
ataller1:

If there is a smell of anything appart from exhaust fumes comming from the tail pipe, then there's a problem with your vehicle.
Re: This Is Strange! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

If there is a smell of anything appart from exhaust fumes comming from the tail pipe, then there's a problem with your vehicle.
Really?after my own incident(5months ago i think)i haven't notice any strange stuffs from the car o
Re: This Is Strange! by sultaan(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
WHy are you guys doing this? The man don ready to go spend money for Pastor shop in prayers and more artillery of holy water and oil grin

This year suppose to be Year of uplifting for pastor so my brother na them winch wey no fit fly yet dey do meeting for ya moto. The enemies will do that when you tithes is not full and your offering is lacking update your account at the church grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange! by ataller1: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
sultaan:
WHy are you guys doing this? The man don ready to go spend money for Pastor shop in prayers and more artillery of holy water and oil grin

This year suppose to be Year of uplifting for pastor so my brother na them winch wey no fit fly yet dey do meeting for ya moto. The enemies will do that when you tithes is not full and your offering is lacking update your account at the church grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Recommendations On Where And How To Learn Car Rewire / Used Car Price In The USA / Warning From FRSC Please Read Carefully, It May Save Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.