Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others (3890 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Decryptor(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2015
The embattled governor of Bauchi State, Malam Isa Yuiguda is said to have upped his romance with the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) through nocturnal meetings at a private residence in Abuja. The secret parleys which usually hold deep in the night from 12 midnight are aimed at perfecting their game plan ahead of the crucial February 14 presidential contest between President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and APC’s General Muhammadu Buhari. One of the meetings took place last Tuesday in Abuja.
Governor Yuguda, although a card carrying PDP member, is said to be surreptitiously working for the success of General Buhari. Apart from that, he is said to be the sponsor and godfather of many opposition candidates in Bauchi State including the governorship candidates of the APC and the Labour Party (LP). He tops the list of PDP said to be under watch by the party’s leadership over alleged double standard and poor commitment to the party.
Our source revealed that the Bauchi Executive Governor who is also the PDP candidate for Bauchi South Senatorial District in the February 14 election, plans to defect to the APC if he and his cohorts succeed in scuttling the re-election bid of President Jonathan to the advantage of Buhari. “His defection is considered afait accompli once the sabotaging of PDP’s chances in presidential election is perfected and the APC victory sealed. The only thing that will stop his planned cross carpeting is if Buhari is loses to Jonathan,” he stated.
He said that Yuguda has always been with the renegade governors who defected from PDP to APC. According to him, it was later resolved by the clique that he should stay behind in the party as a mole leaking crucial and tactical information from within to the APC mainly through his colleagues like Rabiu Kwankwaso, Magatakarda Wammakko and Rotimi Amaechi.
The source said that the governor’s role as a black leg within the PDP was known to the top brass in the ruling party over time who have been monitoring his secret anti-party conducts from a distance.
All efforts to contact the Bauchi governor or his aides for their reaction failed as they declined to answer calls.

Source(s): http://www.pcubeonline.com/yuguda-in-secret-meetings-with-tinubu-saraki-others/
http://247ureports.com/anti-party-yuguda-in-secret-meetings-with-tinubu-saraki-others/
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Kennywills7(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2015
The moment he said d president was stone by pdp faithfuls
I knew he is up to something

3 Likes

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by ezebunafo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
E bi like say they want to act another movie again ooo,anyway let's wait and see how it plays out

2 Likes

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by kestolove95(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Originally his buhari boy..so it's not suprizn

5 Likes

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Orunto: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
All those Northeasr politicians are ambivalent, bokoharam and mutinous. PDP beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by baybeeboi: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
the signs were there already.
Sumwhere from PDP accusing His own party of stoning themselves.
Or maybe He arranged the stoning.
Well, people like Him should be in APC.
Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by nzeadachie: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
WHATEVER, IT'S JONATHAN OR NO NIGERIA
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Jorussia(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
nzeadachie:
No individual or groups is bigger than Nigeria, if the ijaws think they can overpower the collective interest of Nigeria, then they are day dreaming I am a proud Niger deltan from Edo state,i am for a united Nigeria irrespective of who wins the forthcoming elections. If you go on the streets of Niger delta, you will realise that no sane person is inteterested in going to war in the event that GEJ loses.I will admonish all well meaning Niger deltans and Nigerians at large not to be deceived by those criminals and blood thirsty individuals who call themselves militants and greedy politicians.All Nigerians want is a leader that will bring real developmental changes,not minding where they come from.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by focus7: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bauchi state for Buhari. SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by zimoni(f): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is quite unfortunate that those governors are in PDP yet they are working indirectly for GMB's victory.

Yet, Jonah is watching.

All they want is to send Jonah back to Otueke, it's a pity that Jonah is going to lose this election.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Pebcak: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
# Change

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by FastShipping: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is the same Yuguda that was vigorously campaigning for Jonathan in 2011. He even went to the extent that he was insulting his fellow Northerners who were against Jonathan in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by donphilopus: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
FastShipping:
This is the same Yuguda that was vigorously campaigning for Jonathan in 2011. He even went to the extent that he was insulting his fellow Northerners who were against Jonathan in 2011.

Jonathan is a certified failure. Not only Isa Yuguda, the then PDP Governor of Adamawa State, murtala Nyako also campaigned vigorously for Jonathan. He even went as far as denying Buhari, the then APC Presidential Candidate the use of the Stadium for his Campaign and also denied him the Presidential Villa. Today, Nyako is an APC Member!

3 Likes

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by theV0ice: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jorussia:
No individual or groups is bigger than Nigeria, if the ijaws think they can overpower the collective interest of Nigeria, then they are day dreaming I am a proud Niger deltan from Edo state,i am for a united Nigeria irrespective of who wins the forthcoming elections. If you go on the streets of Niger delta, you will realise that no sane person is inteterested in going to war in the event that GEJ loses.I will admonish all well meaning Niger deltans and Nigerians at large not to be deceived by those criminals and blood thirsty individuals who call themselves militants and greedy politicians.All Nigerians want is a leader that will bring real developmental changes,not minding where they come from.

God bless you for this post. Don't mind the war mongers who will bolt at the sound of a knock out yet come online everyday to threaten war if jona loses.

Rain no dey fall for only one man house and if heaven will fall, it won't be the problem of one community alone. Let him and his friends start the war if they're interested and let's find out how committed they're to the clueless one
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jorussia:
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Decryptor(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
theV0ice:

God bless you for this post. Don't mind the war mongers who will bolt at the sound of a knock out yet come online everyday to threaten war if jona loses.

Rain no dey fall for only one man house and if heaven will fall, it won't be the problem of one community alone. Let him and his friends start the war if they're interested and let's find out how committed they're to the clueless one

So what about about the threat that the dictator made about the baboon and dogs soaked in blood? It means nothing to you right? Hypocrite!!
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by theV0ice: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Decryptor:

So what about about the threat that the dictator made about the baboon and dogs soaked in blood? It means nothing to you right? Hypocrite!!

Its still the same thing you simpleton.

Any id!ot from the north or south who wants to bring war should go right ahead. Like I said earlier, if the heavens will fall, it won't be the problem of one community.
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Decryptor:

Are you a dog or a baboon? Or why are you worried?

5 Likes

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by kokoA(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Are you a dog or a baboon? Or why are you worried?
he is a Baboon..

1 Like

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Quoted last year, "More Governors to defect to APC" Gov. Kwankwaso

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/10/13pdp-governors-set-to-defect-to-apc-says-gov-kwankwaso/
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by fayemisuccess(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
GET 100 NAIRA 1 MONTH AIRTEL DATA & 3GB+ GLO DATA FOR 1,000 NAIRA PER MONTH [Perfect for ANDROID/PC/BB]

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by ibisko04: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
nzeadachie:
NIGERIA Was in existence before Jonathan was born, before he became the president and Nigeria will be fine after FEBUHARI 2015. It's people like you who have tied your existence to Jonathan presidency that will get out of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by eseosa77(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jorussia:
I support you my broda from Edo state
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by nzeadachie: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2015
ibisko04:

NIGERIA Was in existence before Jonathan was born, before he became the president and Nigeria will be fine after FEBUHARI 2015. It's people like you who have tied your existence to Jonathan presidency that will get out of Nigeria.
NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA, BUT WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE AFRAID OF SPLITTING NIGERIA?
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by chronique(m): 2:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Goodluck to Him.
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by maestroferddi: 3:10am On Jan 31, 2015
APC propaganda and conspiracy theories all over the place.

Isa Yuguda is a long-time Jonathan ally who wouldn't commit the political suicide of taking the wild gamble being speculated here.

Bauchi will always remain a PDP state irrespective of the minor wranglings between Yuguda and Bala. Yuguda is a major stakeholder in PDP. No exit.
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Yeske2(m): 4:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Who wants to go down with a sinking ship?
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by jojomario(m): 4:47am On Jan 31, 2015
The Northerners are too strong for GEJ to handle. Anyway, I am not surprise.
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by MayorofLagos(m): 5:50am On Jan 31, 2015
This is Mayor of Lagos on the ground in Bauchi, reporting live from the Government House. We can confindently confirm for you that Buhari has won Bauchi State.

Keep tuned in to our political forecast updates around the country as we count down to D-day!
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by Decryptor(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2015
kokoA:
My father is a Baboon..

Fixed
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by nzeadachie: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2015
ibisko04:

WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO
Re: Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others by seunfly: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Jorussia:

1000likes
Thanks for educating those people who lacks wisdom and intelligence.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Nigeria Will Look Like If Jonathan Wins / Modified: 1st Elected Female Governor In Nigeria (unofficial) / Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.