Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (66005 Views)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
muh4lyf:
Who the hell put Abdulfatai Ahmed of kwara state here.. The guy did nothing,operation fill the pot holes.... All they do in kwara is share kwara money... How many roads did he constructed... Rating him ahead Amosun and Aregbesola is an insult to democracy. He shouldn't even be on this list. Chai there is God ooooooo. Why do we always celebrate failure in Nigeria. Chai diaris God ooooo.
lol I couldn't believe my eyes, the kwara I live in? the road from ilorin to Ajasse is so bad; from osun state to Ajasse through offa is worse.when you get out of the bus, you go on pain killers!
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by slap1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Owelle my governor, I don't support APC but I'm proud of you.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by leke12(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
menesheh:
Abia state governor, the worst governor ever in Nigeria coming after former governor of Anambra State Chinwoke Mbadinuju
thank God u mention him as d worst Governor because it is true. Though am from southwest,d last tym I went there I was welcomed by foul spell from d huge dump hill @ entrance of d state, I can see poverty everywhere

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by ChynoBEATS: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
RedArrow:
mostly APC Governors
oh u mean APC. Governors that were wrkin when dey wre. In pdp ??......
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by discusant: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is an APC crook ranking the governors.

Tinubu with his APC has been impoverishing Rivers state through Gov. Amaechi.

Rivers state has had no working governor in the last one-and-half years, so it is an APC crook that can rank Amaechi on top.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abdulfatah Ahmed of kwara state? U ve got to be kidding me.... He has not done well to merit that position. Zamfara state governor should have been on that list
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Leez(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who compiled this list?.... Oh!.**in buhari's voice** It is Fremium timfes**

No wonder APC governors are at the top, I don't see why Sullivan chime should be 9th.

Where is my AYO FAYOSE angry

**runs out of thread**
You can imagine!!!
Dat kwara gov is higher than odogwu chime
Joke list!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by franugo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
don33310:
Wait a minute,what about the best governor in last eight years,Dr Uduaghan? He has so many awards as best governor but Delta State have nothing to show.

leave dt mumu make him dey take meaningless awards 4 invincible projects.mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Leez:

You can imagine!!!
Dat kwara gov is higher than odogwu chime
Joke list!!
Don't mind the fools my brother... They are pro-Apc
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Swiftboy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
knowme:

Thats the bad thing about PDP they do not know how to keep good things, lots of the governors that showed up there are from the PDP Ahmed and Ameachi to mention just two, and what happened to them ? they were chased out by the retrogressive PDP its now that you wanna claim credit SMH for you o' lol
I dont know about Rotimi but Ahmed left PDP along with his boss Saraki.Please get your fact right about why they left!
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Swiftboy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Preciousjoz:
lol I couldn't believe my eyes, the kwara I live in? the road from ilorin to Ajasse is so bad; from osun state to Ajasse through offa is worse.when you get out of the bus, you go on pain killers!
I can attest to this. All he does is repair some Clinics and paint Ilorin then loot whatever that is left. To that the man also collected from the excess crude account and they say its only Goodluck thats corrupt. God will judge all of them together. Do you know Kwara is in serious debt as well in spite of those boom days? Thank God the President has stoped them from borrowing!

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by badesco(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is APC poll. May be you have forgotten so fast, the recent cancelled AIT Online Result. It was discovered that some Nigeria where using IP Changers Soft to vote so many times, I.e. a person voted more 400 - 500 times in favour of GMB. I assumed same applicable here. So your so call poll is not true reflection of what Nigerian says.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Swiftboy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
discusant:
This is an APC crook ranking the governors.

Tinubu with his APC has been impoverishing Rivers state through Gov. Amaechi.

Rivers state has had no working governor in the last one-and-half years, so it is an APC crook that can rank Amaechi on top.
APC states are in serious debt as we speak thanks to their looting method.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by firfinch(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jaynaira:
Some people think governance is only about infrastructure that's y they keep calling Akpabio,Akpabio. Akpabio built a stadium,we all screamed. Amaechi met 2 stadia in Rivers and will leave 5 behind,including d world class adokiye Jona had to forcefully use. No noise about that. Education,Agriculture,Sports,Health,Akpabio doesn't come close to Amaechi. In infrastructure,he beat Amaechi sha tho he doesn't have a monorail. As for d worst 2 govs,the awards go to Abia n Benue. Its PDP that is covering their ineptitude. Only APC govs are under the scrutiny spotlight in Nigeria while PDP govs get(buy) the awards.
Whether or wether not, APC has not produced any governor, it is only stealing the praises due on achievements of governors elected under existing parties. Stop associating their achievements with APC. I have nothing against APC. PDP had been fair to have allowed the creation of APC- a mega party, large enough to compete with the ruling party. But APC is a failure already, to have allowed people from other parties to join. What change will they effect if they accused the ruling party of corruption and insecurity and majority of their members are people who decamped to the party?

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Swiftboy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
I can attest to this...I fear they wont rig the election.
badesco:
This is APC poll. May be you have forgotten so fast, the recent cancelled AIT Online Result. It was discovered that some Nigeria where using IP Changers Soft to vote so many times, I.e. a person voted more 400 - 500 times in favour of GMB. I assumed same applicable here. So your so call poll is not true reflection of what Nigerian says.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by stinggy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
I've always believed in Sule Lamido's government, that guy is one very silent achiever.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by femummy(f): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
hmmm! Is it about building schools that already existed?

existed where? in your dreams?
my friend wake up to reality and be honest for once in your miserable life.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by 4everGrand(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who compiled this list?.... Oh!.**in buhari's voice** It is Fremium timfes**

No wonder APC governors are at the top, I don't see why Sullivan chime should be 9th.

Where is my AYO FAYOSE angry

**runs out of thread**

Your Ayo Fayose? You're a sorry case.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by FUTYGUY(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
All na wash, no Dankwanbo of Gombe no Jang of Plateau. WASH WASH WASH
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by FreeGlobe(f): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
How much did Amaechi pay for this nonsense? APC really wants to milk Amaechi dry. Buhari is eating, Tinubu is eating, Saharareporters is eating, premium times is eating, punch is eating, APC is eating. walahi Amaechi is the best governor in generousity.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
4everGrand:

Your Ayo Fayose? You're a sorry case.
You're a sooooooorrrrryyy case too.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Knownpal(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
No. 7 is a lie. Shouldn't be close self.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by phemybof(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC governors mak d list expecially SW, most developed region in Nigeria, where are PDPis governors?
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by muh4lyf(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Preciousjoz:
LOLZ... I wonder oooooooo. Kwara is underdeveloped,saraki dynasty and abdulfatai and others are growing fatter. God'd judge...

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by callmenow: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
The governors were able to perform because the transformation president released their allocation when due. Due process of the Jonathan administration is clear. Instead of the abuser of human rights of APC. A man that used to slap other Nigeria if you upset him.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by kasim155: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
don33310:
Wait a minute,what about the best governor in last eight years,Dr Uduaghan? He has so many awards as best governor but Delta State have nothing to show.

Hahahahaha am not suprised dat my Governor Uduaghan is not on d list n if hee will b he will b in d 200th position, as rich as we are in delta state, we hav notin to show forth. Hahahahahaha My Governor my Uduaghan.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Dragonking: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
GENTLETEE:
Thats fair but I expected Gov Akpabio taking the top spot. Not seeing delta state gov gives me relief as he doesn't qualify one bit.

Delta state gov ( uduaghan) is the worst governor ever...na God go punish am for his wickedness. angry angry
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Elueski(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Totally concoted. If you talk about top performers, Sullivan Chime, akpabio, fashola. I don't see any other person in top three.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by vanen2: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
ichidodo:
As biased as this ranking is pls be well advised that rotimi amaechi's strides back then was done under the umbrella party...So it should be fair to credit this to the PDP and the national leadership of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
we vote for Candidates and not party bro. Forget the fact that he did whatsoever in any party.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by ALGAMISH: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm surprised Lamido is ahead of kwankwaso in the list. What kwankwaso did in just 4 yrs in Kano is much more than what Sule did in his 8yrs. No doubt Sule has so far been the best Governor Jigawa ever had but comparing him with kwankwaso is a big joke. Take every sector no Governor can come close to what kwankwaso has achieved in the north
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by wtfCode: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
menesheh:
Abia state governor, the worst governor ever in Nigeria coming after former governor of Anambra State Chinwoke Mbadinuju
u're so right.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by stmike85(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
don33310:

He can't compare his award with my best governor of abia state, chief Thief After Orji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.