Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (65929 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ryloy: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Drone Shot of Obi Presidential Campaign Rally in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhxn69P_WU

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ryloy: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
It is clear Obi is just wasting his time

273 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Softmirror: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
IS THAT ALL?! undecided

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by RockHard: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Op you beat me to it. Was just about to open a thread about the video. Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh. Upon all the noises about Obidients shutting down Lagos. I actually have another video that shows Obi and others on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y

cheesy grin

157 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ryloy: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin grin

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Hopium: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.

330 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tinsel: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
This really exposed them. Will they said it was take when Obi is yet to arrive?

108 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tinsel: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Op you beat me to it. Was just about to open a thread about the video. Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh. Upon all the noises about Obidients shutting down Lagos. I actually have another video that shows Obi and others in stage.

cheesy grin
Ewooooooooo. Gini bu ifeaaaa

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by 2mch(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Op you beat me to it. Was just about to open a thread about the video. Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh. Upon all the noises about Obidients shutting down Lagos. I actually have another video that shows Obi and others in stage.

cheesy grin
Obidients tell too many lies. This is a shame.

118 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by DesignMaestro(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
ryloy:
Drone Shot of Obi Presidential Campaign Rally in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhxn69P_WU
See how they shut down Lagos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜„

Zombidients and self deception na 5 and 6

151 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tamdun: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

cheesy grin
Very good,now they won't claim its an early pics

102 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by garfield1: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.

What an anticlimax.obi hasn't visited abia,ondo,bayelsa,kebbi states.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by DesignMaestro(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why Una dey give us oversize all the time na?! πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ

153 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Even Atiku campaign for Lagos wey I think say small still pass this one.

The person wey do this aerial video do Obiidiots strong thing.

134 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Why Una dey give us oversize venue na?! πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ

πŸ˜‚

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Simeonjoe1: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
I talk am. I said APC boys go share aerial views. grin..

Oya pdp boys over to you, share aerial view of APC Kebbi rallies

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tinsel: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
I knew Lagosians will do this drone video and capture Obi when he was there so they will give no excuse. Their nash don open.

133 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by 9LifeCat: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Op you beat me to it. Was just about to open a thread about the video. Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh. Upon all the noises about Obidients shutting down Lagos. I actually have another video that shows Obi and others on stage bro this can't be true shocked with all the noise about shooting down Lagos. Maybe early stage sha

https://youtu.be/m00-UoZ4d5Yb

cheesy grin

Mynd44, come see o.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by kcpumping(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol....the truth is I find it hard to believe that you guys still struggle to understand the obidatti strategy.
Did u see the crowed in alaba? Mile 2 nko?
Do u know that ikorodu isn't even part of all you seeing.....finally, no imported crowed at all

221 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Felabrity: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Why Una dey give us oversize all the time na?! πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ
na town hall venues we need

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tinsel: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
kcpumping:
Lol....the truth is I find it hard to believe that you guys still struggle to understand the obidatti strategy.
Did u see the crowed in alaba? Mile 2 nko?
Do u know that ikorodu isn't even part of all you seeing.....finally, no imported crowed at all
Changing the music

129 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by RockHard: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
LegendHero:
Even Atiku campaign for Lagos wey I think say small still pass this one.

The person wey do this aerial video do Obiidiots strong thing.

Na overconfidence kee dem. If to say na basketball court dem use for the rally, e for make sense. But alas, they believed too much in their own social media hype, so they went for TBS, only to end up exposing themselves.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Op you beat me to it. Was just about to open a thread about the video. Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh. Upon all the noises about Obidients shutting down Lagos. I actually have another video that shows Obi and others on stage.

cheesy grin

Mynd44, come see o.

Hahahahahahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣

PrinceofLagos, come and see your rally from aeriel view. This drone too sweet abeg. I laff oooooo 🀣🀣

95 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

Na overconfidence kee dem. They believed too much in their own social media hype, so they went for TBS, only to end up exposing themselves.

That’s why the picture they are sharing have been cropped image.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Sannisege: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Massive crowd

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by renderme: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

cheesy grin

madapcmod see what i told you in the other thread about TBS not being half-filled. During carnival all those stands, top and bottom on all sides are always filled. Only one bottom row on one side was occupied in this rally.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by IdiotOjukwu(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

Na overconfidence kee dem. They believed too much in their own social media hype, so they went for TBS, only to end up exposing themselves.

But to be honest I come dey pity them ..

Jokes apart..

They should av use agege stadium jeje or unilag sport centre

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🀣🀣🀣
I don watch d drone video repeatedly. Laff wan kee me 🀣🀣🀣

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
tinsel:

Ewooooooooo. Gini bu ifeaaaa
Owu egwu umuazi....My people no dey ever hear word

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

cheesy grin

, PrinceofLagos is this how you want to win Lagos? Hahahahahahahaha 🀣🀣 my belle oooooo 🀣🀣

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by RuddyFusion(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Urchins on overdrive ,....e go shock una

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.