Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints (20617 Views)

US Doctor & Missionary Sucessfully Treated For Ebola Hospitalised / EBOLA: FEC Approves Full Body Scanners At Ports Of Entry / Surgeons Sucessfully Reduce Baby’s Six Legs To Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by bamdexfarms(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
this happens when you handle hot object all the time. Most aged women also had this issue during voters accreditation.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Dumas32(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is simple, is either you have being touching cement or chemicals, just hand wash your clothes two or three times in a week and go for your print, you will surely hit green.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by slimfit2(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
I hope you are not the "PALMer HANDerson" type? Now the bad boys don dig that... I hail oh
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by octopusfreaky(f): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
yea,i had same p yl reregistering y mtn sim..It took ten minutes to capture after so much cleaning.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
op ur hands need a serious deliverance...
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by yankosbaba(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Peel the skin off...hope it helps
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by akins56(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
same thing with me, gtb and nimc biometric scanners rejected my fingerprints.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by daniska3yaro(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
@ op,just enta village go break that jazz,ask ur village relative were don cook u to break it 4 u,I have seen plenty cases of people like u.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
canalily:
..that means you are not normal human being
lols
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by lonelydora: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
There's one cream a colleague recommended to a friend. I will find out the name.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
amunkita:
OP two things re involved:

* Either u re a Confirm water child

OR

* U re the carrier of Lassa Fever antidote....
Explain this please.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by eakenbor: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
It is called Adermatoglyphia. Only 4 families worldwide have the disease. Maybe yours is one of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adermatoglyphia
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutetopsey:
lol
what's funny?
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by lonelydora: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
eakenbor:
It is called Adermatoglyphia. Only 4 families worldwide have the disease. Maybe yours is one of them.

You have taught me something today. Thanks.

Adermatoglyphia is an extremely rare genetic disorder which causes a person to have no fingerprints. There are only four known extended families worldwide which are affected by this condition.

Recently, the description of a case of a person from Switzerland lacking fingerprints as an isolated finding was published.[1] The phenotype was mapped to chromosome 4q22. In the splice-site of a 3' exon of the gene for SMARCAD1-helicase, a point mutation was detected. It results in a shortened form of the skin-specific protein. The heterozygous mode of mutation suggests an autosomal dominant mode of inheritance.[2]

Other conditions can cause a lack of fingerprints, but unlike them, adermatoglyphia has no other side effects.[3] Mutations in helicases are involved in other rare genetic diseases, for instance Werner syndrome.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
I met a guy like that when I was doing my BVN,the guy's palms where bare without any lines,very odd.I had to ask him how come and he said he is a bricklayer that's why.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
NLanders don't disappoint sha..... Come.and see comments na...

@ Op me think its either you got sweaty palms or really dry ones...

Like someone suggested earlier, carrying a clean 'hanky' would help for drying ur fingers up and squeezing ur finger from the base to the tip to encourage blood flow..

I do hope you get the solution u seek on here....
eakenbor:

I have fingerprints.. Just that sometimes the Biometrics rejects some of the fingers
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
You are an asset for foreign business. You can execute any task and leave no traces.

1 Like

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
BleSSedMee:
NLanders don't disappoint sha..... Come.and see comments na...

@ Op me think its either you got sweaty palms or really dry ones...

Like someone suggested earlier, carrying a clean 'hanky' would help for drying ur fingers up and squeezing ur finger from the base to the tip to encourage blood flow..

I do hope you get the solution u seek on here....
I got sweaty palms, even foot, and body, cox the wound I had at the joint of my Finger, when I fell from a bike, took time b4 it healed.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
lonelydora:
There's one cream a colleague recommended to a friend. I will find out the name.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bossforeva:
I got sweaty palms, even foot, and body, cox the wound I had at the joint of my Finger, when I fell from a bike, took time b4 it healed.

It thus means you got a condition called 'hyperhidrosis'

I'd advice you see a Doc
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by amunkita(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bossforeva:
Explain this please.

U re a living Papiwater on earth...
Thus u gat less blood or no blood which is rudiment to be recognized by the scanner..
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
nouvelle:
The key to it is that your fingers are dry, no ounce of moisture at all so if you have sweaty palms, it's a big issue. So my advice is wash hands thoroughly and hold a dry handkerchief so you dry each hand thoroughly before placing on the machine and any yellow or red finger showing on the dermalog should be wiped again

Then you should be calm, most times, sweaty palms increase when people are stressed.

As a causative factor, did you have any fire incident on your palms or burn marks on your fingertips?
Why is it a big issue?
And is it truly hereditary?
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by toprealman: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bossforeva:
The unsuccessful recognition of my fingerprint scan, has been giving me much worries.
it really looks like a non-issue, but because of this, i have not been able to get my New National ID, Voters Card and more recently today, i went to obtain my BVN from GTBank and the same Biometrics Issue occurred. Now am thinking of getting an International Passport, and i dn't want the embarrassment where people will be getting theirs while i'll be told to kindly step aside after unsuccessful trials. It really makes one feel incomplete.
The green light when using Dermalog doesn't show on all of them. Some are yellow others outright red. I suspect it is as a result of my soft and little bit moist palm.
please if you have a solution, kindly tell me as i need help.
Thanks... Mods, Seun kindly frontpage too
what is your occupation?
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by chrish2i: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bossforeva:
The unsuccessful recognition of my fingerprint scan, has been giving me much worries.
it really looks like a non-issue, but because of this, i have not been able to get my New National ID, Voters Card and more recently today, i went to obtain my BVN from GTBank and the same Biometrics Issue occurred. Now am thinking of getting an International Passport, and i dn't want the embarrassment where people will be getting theirs while i'll be told to kindly step aside after unsuccessful trials. It really makes one feel incomplete.
The green light when using Dermalog doesn't show on all of them. Some are yellow others outright red. I suspect it is as a result of my soft and little bit moist palm.

this na highest.... sufer ur hand small by carrying concrete
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Tunagee(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bossforeva:
go to mountan of fire
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by mideactive: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hw u take knw sey him blood nor be green angry

airsaylongcon:
Move around with hand sanitiser or spirit to thoroughly clean your hands prior to scanning. Also learn to "bleed" your fingers before you scan them. Do this by squeezing (pushing) blood from the base of your fingers to the top. This will fill up the finger tips with blood improving the appearance of your prints
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by lordkay10(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP, are you by any way related to Jonathan? grin
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Jamie1360(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
show us the picture of your palm and I'll tell you the solution, I handled this kind of case in the year 1706
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by airsaylongcon: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
mideactive:

Hw u take knw sey him blood nor be green angry

Even if na pink or brown blood so far E squeeze am reach the fingertips the prints go show
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by openasir: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dis problem happen to me Dis Very Jamb Registration I Av Problem wif my fingerprint so I use my Toes Instead So You Should Give Dis A Try.... But D Truth Is Your Hand Maybe Itx Dry Luks Squeeze Or Not Wet So DAT Ix It You can Use Your Toes
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Chinaboi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bossforeva:
Unsuccessful fingerprint recognition doesnt stop them from giving you your IDs. You a freeman bruh. If a hacker was in your shoes he would be happy as hell. hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.