Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl (40243 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by evesdon4u: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its disturbing how gullible most of us are...Its equally saddening how easily we consume unsubstantiated stories from ill-meaning people who simply derive pleasure in creating silly stories just to make front-page.
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by 4stylz: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
Why always Lagos ....
I can't stand Lagos
What do anyone expect from the most dirtiest state in Nigeria undecided

You made. It dirty? Where do you live?? I'm sure you managed to get a visa to London and you sit there and talk ill about lagos..

Lagos is where everything happens..i don't live in that city but it's the best city in Nigeria..to fun and bizness..name it
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
oga oooooooo
i don't even know what to say.

should i comment on those fighting over states or the police who raped a nine year old gals.

Eleyi gidi gan oooo
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by 0merta(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
shut up bittch! Lagos is a no man's land ..

you modaforker .....the only thing you're good at is twerking on di&k..you ghetto biitch..
you must be one hell of smelling and hopeless being

thot

May Sango strike your Mother's smelly, putrid Pu$sie there!

Fucckin', worthless B!tch!

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by ireneony(f): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
4stylz:

You made. It dirty? Where do you live?? I'm sure you managed to get a visa to London and you sit there and talk ill about lagos..

Lagos is where everything happens..i don't live in that city but it's the best city in Nigeria..to fun and bizness..name it
lies! have you ever visit the international airport in Lagos? that place is not suppose to be call an airport. .is a big embarrassment to Nigeria
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by popcykaylah(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
nigerian police been cursed since 1000bc..all the bad things for this world e dey thier hands..rape,smoking Igbo, robbing people,collecting bribe,supplying ammunitions for robbers,extorting money from everyone and most of all being dirty.. I hail them
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by popcykaylah(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
lies! have you ever visit the international airport in Lagos? that place is not suppose to be call an airport. .is a big embarrassment to Nigeria
I live in the uk too but madam..you be Nigerian and you can't erase that ...
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by 100Cents: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
That man should be sacked from the force..

Smh..
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by ireneony(f): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
0merta:

May Sango strike your Mother's smelly, putrid kitten there!

Fucckin', worthless B!tch!
you modaforking castrated gay! you must be one of those yorubas claiming Lagos to be theirs ...
Lagos is a no mans landgrin other tribe actually built Lagos not Yoruba ..

for the last time, stop acting like a mofo..
retard leech
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by 0merta(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:

Olodo!

Fucckin' Dolt!
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Nuella222(f): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
ruffhandu:
But how come the little girl didn't shout? I hope it was actually a rape case, for if not for the light from the okada, Pastor and Okadaman wouldn't have known anything was happening.
Ask him o! And how come d pastor saw his dick peneterate into her hole in the dark? Or does the motorcyclist flash and hold the light into their bom bom?
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by ireneony(f): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
0merta:

Olodo!

Fucckin' Dolt!
ignoramus!

fuuuking hopeless being
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Tymax(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
Why always Lagos ....
I can't stand Lagos
What do anyone expect from the most dirtiest state in Nigeria undecided
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by UGLYS: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
ruffhandu:

Mention the mugger's name joor. Just assume you are in Ghana right now and you are typing with my fingers.
People need to know him, either to treat his mess, or to avoid his routes.

Sir, kindly take the route and learn his name. He is popular amongst drivers. Perhaps, engage one of the drivers in a discourse. The dude is lengendary.
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by 0merta(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
you modaforking castrated gay! you must be one of those yorubas claiming Lagos to be theirs ...
Lagos is a no mans landgrin other tribe actually built Lagos not Yoruba ..

for the last time, stop acting like a mofo..
retard leech

Thank your stars for the leveling capabilities of Nairaland.

No be your fault at all.

By the way, I got your pic and details from your nonsense blog. Do you know I can track you and get you raped and maimed?
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Tymax(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
lies! have you ever visit the international airport in Lagos? that place is not suppose to be call an airport. . is a big embarrassment to Nigeria
Hmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tymax:

Hmmm lipsrsealed
i gat that grin
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by ireneony(f): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
0merta:

No be your fault at all.

By the way, I got your pic and details from your nonsense blog. Do you know I can track you and get you raped and maimed?
go ra.pe your sister... foool!

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by 0merta(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
go ra.pe your sister... foool!

OK!
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Tymax(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i gat that grin
embarassed I'm innocent.... Don't know what you're talking about. lipsrsealed
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Suzyky4u(f): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Humblebloke:

ma'am..... U r nt gettin any younger!!!

My dear tell her o. Any time I read comments on any tread and there's any tribalistic, derogatory or abusive comment, guess whose name I see...
That one too go live with man for house? Men are in trouble o.

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
0merta:

No be your fault at all.

just tell her you admire her and stop beating about the bush. undecided
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Dubemkelly(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
I know its elastic down there but some things are rather disgusting and irritating, wonder what those paedophiles are thinking... If you dont safe guard and secure urself, the police would definitely cause havoc...These are same guys that hide during robbery attacks and come out shooting af in a weyrey manner after attacks are over. lord have mercy cos this shiit is going doing soon.
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tymax:

embarassed I'm innocent.... Don't know what you're talking about. lipsrsealed
am not saying anything too lipsrsealed

how u doing?
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
ruffhandu:
But how come the little girl didn't shout? I hope it was actually a rape case, for if not for the light from the okada, Pastor and Okadaman wouldn't have known anything was happening.
If it is not a rape case what is it? undecided
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Maxjony2000: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
The Police officer in question must face implication!
This is even easier since the father of d victim is also a Police officer...
Is it really true that wonders shall never end?
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by 0merta(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

just tell her you admire her and stop beating about the bush. undecided

Admire her?

Ayokunle, o goo gan o!

Ode!
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Tymax(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

am not saying anything too lipsrsealed

how u doing?
I'm fine, thank you ma. And you? How your side? How business? Hope the dollars are rolling in?
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Tymax(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Suzyky4u:

My dear tell her o. Any time I read comments on any tread and there's any tribalistic, derogatory or abusive comment, guess whose name I see...
That one too go live with man for house? Men are in trouble o.
Lol. May God help the man. I really pity him.

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
0merta:

Admire her?

Ayokunle, o goo gan o!
why would you think of raping her when you are fighting her?
is that a way of punishing someone?

Ta lo wa goo bayii?

anyways i don't exchange in e war so i won't take this issue further.
my advice: don't type and think.
think and then type.

my piece

Ode!
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Suzyky4u(f): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
0merta:

No be your fault at all.

Her Mama didn't teach her any sense of decency or decorum, please let her be. Next tin, u'll be banned for "insulting iren..."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber 'Ekugbe' Killed By Police In Asaba / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder / Man Found Dead While Trying To Vandalize Transformer In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.