Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl (40241 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by misshoree(f): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2015
They should cut his prick

Enough of this raping ish na#teamsaynotorapist#

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by BlackLeopard(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2015
I so see the sistah above me's point.

I'm just thinking it wouldn't prevent rapists, maybe a very small percent of them.

Also here to say crime's never less just cus who's hurt doesn't shout, like some here suggested. The only matterin is if the person a, can consent, b, has consented. Children can't consent, point moot, no other talks needed.

Poor little girl. I really hope she finds healing.
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by xmich(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2015
chaiii,may tunder fire any spirit of konji in ur life

Amen,
but i dey smell liar for this story ooh,how the big man wan take penetrate the 8-9 years old kid and how the pastor take see the man dick penetrate abi na spiritaul eye im take see am?
Pls is there any doctor in the house,i wish to ask can an 8-9 years old kid be penetrated,just like that and she kept calm under enjoying the stuff?
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by xmich(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2015

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by xmich(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2015
creepsyme:
The pst claimed he saw the policemans joystick inside the little girl and he asked him to stand up, which means even wen ppl were there he insisted on finishing wat he started. Na wao!

grin
creepsyme:
The pst claimed he saw the policemans joystick inside the little girl and he asked him to stand up, which means even wen ppl were there he insisted on finishing wat he started. Na wao!
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
Why always Lagos ....
I can't stand Lagos
What do anyone expect from the most dirtiest state in Nigeria undecided
Your English no be here 'the most dirtiest state',bros/babe,you no try at all

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by billyG(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Nobody gav him chance 2 defend himselv,i hope it is not a man lying along side his daugther on d mat in this january heat in an open field.what happen 2 medical test on d gal 1st,naijarians just want to lynch & burn pple,dey shld go & lynch corrupt politician also.
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Smartwave: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
Why always Lagos ....
I can't stand Lagos
the only surviving state without S/S oil, the safe heaven for all igbo. Any igbo without family in Lagos must be purely poor
Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by Glamrock(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Beat his ass

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by proxillin(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
Why always Lagos ....
I can't stand Lagos

Where do you come from ? A bigoted cannibal

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by BlackLeopard(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
0merta:

May Sango strike your Mother's smelly, putrid Pu$sie there!

Fucckin', worthless B!tch!

For someone named 'omerta' you're one talkative son of a devil, and with all the wrong words.

Have some self respect and learn some class. A hint: It starts with thinking before you open your mouth.

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by BlackLeopard(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
repogirl:
The girl does not have parents? What was she doing out of the house so late? The parents def should be lynched!

Our children are not safe at all!

How's death penalty save the daughter from further harm, sistah?
They aren't the ones who raped her. Let's not blame the wrong people here. They are guilty of neglect of care. They are guilty of that, yes. But not of the rape itself. And killing them would open that poor girl to further exploitation, NOT protect her. It wouldn't be justice.

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by BlackLeopard(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
xmich:
chaiii,may tunder fire any spirit of konji in ur life

Amen,
but i dey smell liar for this story ooh,how the big man wan take penetrate the 8-9 years old kid and how the pastor take see the man dick penetrate abi na spiritaul eye im take see am?
Pls is there any doctor in the house,i wish to ask can an 8-9 years old kid be penetrated,just like that and she kept calm under enjoying the stuff?

Not a doctor per se but I got medical training of a bit, you don need a doctor for this.
A. Babies get raped. Smaller than that. It's not a question if they can be penetrated; the answer is yes. (That it causes injuries possibly death is other issue.)
B. It wouldn't be calm. More like a shock or something, which can present as 'calm' but the person is basically checked out. And finally,
C. No, people can't enjoy their own rape.

Whatever might even possibly look like 'enjoying' is defense mechanisms. It's not true joy. It's pain expressed in similar ways. (Which is also a thing that happens with bodies under stress.)

1 Like

Re: ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl by illicit(m): 1:32am On Feb 02, 2015
ireneony:
Why always Lagos ....
I can't stand Lagos
are u kidding me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder / Armed Robber 'Ekugbe' Killed By Police In Asaba / Man Found Dead While Trying To Vandalize Transformer In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.