Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (48691 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by acidtalk: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
aare07:
Incoming minister
Sai Buhari

HE IS GOING TO BE THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE PRESIDENT WHO WILL DIRECTLY OVERSEE SOME PARASTATALS LIKE THE NDDC and 2 others I wouldn't want to mention now.

He will equally oversee the prosecution of corrupt office holders in this current dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by HURUCHI(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
apcmustwin:
pdp's
worst
night
mare

Ummm hMmmmmmmm
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Ifetex(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Jarus(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Swagger ogbeni yen ti poju....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
This thieves are spending our money

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Moz22: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
say after me....

EYE YAM STEW PEED!

Applaner:
is dat Amechi?

Sorry o ,am confused

B/cos he looks like one blind man i usually see at de cross river center for blind people.....

Abey ,if e pain u ,no cry . Just hit ur head for de nearest electric pool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Moz22: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
now u say this after me also..

HI HAM ANN HE DIAT!

mition666:
Hello
i am mr, john i was nearly frustrate
by
those people called there self spell
casters and illuminati men. they take
my money and scam me. it was
mition666
that rescue my life from them, am so
happy today that i'm a great man on
my
own. i will advice you to be part of the mition666 secret cult for you to be
powerful and get all
you want in this world if you know you
have
a strong heart to be a member true
this email;mition666@gmail.com or call 08136196285
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Moz22: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
i actually thought that ur stupidity has reach its limit...little did i know that ur stupidity break chains and bondages.

SMH for u sir!
mition666:
Hello
i am mr, john i was nearly frustrate
by
those people called there self spell
casters and illuminati men. they take
my money and scam me. it was
mition666
that rescue my life from them, am so
happy today that i'm a great man on
my
own. i will advice you to be part of the mition666 secret cult for you to be
powerful and get all
you want in this world if you know you
have
a strong heart to be a member true
this email;mition666@gmail.com or call 08136196285
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
kimond101:
Yessir he rocked them shades
Plus he can dance aswell.
2015 political atmosphere has been quite interesting and comical.

I believe we need a president whose presence alone would make people afraid of implementing their corrupt tendencies.
Nigerians are strong headed people we need a leader that can handle us without fear aswell as being accountable to the people in securing lives because that is a government number one priority.
Who can give these?
I know it's definitely not GEJ
We need President that will institutionalized a better policy that will prevent corruption rather than fighting it and that President is GEJ!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by wtfCode: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
this man na complete sheer mumu o.
See as e look like gorilla for that sun glass.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by callmenow: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amaechi is desperately clinging to Buhari to avoid the attention of EFCC and ICPC after May 2015. He is clutching the straws. My better half hails from amaechi clan. Apparently amaechi does not want to be jailed. He should understand that all political lives end in failure.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
incoming incumbent EFCC chairman. by me
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by otokx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nice specs but he would have used a white or black T shirt.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by redcurry(f): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUHARI means many things to
different categories of people....
To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a coupist.
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is an
helper
To the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.
To the runaway thief, he is a crater.
To a dying Economy, he is a saviour.
To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.
To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.
To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS like
AIT, he is a dictator.
To his children, a daddy to be proud of.
To his wife, a worthy husband.
To the oil INDUSTRY, he is a refineries builder.
To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring boss.
To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.
To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is a
nemesis.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To the APC, he is the CHANGE.
To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is one of them.
Your behaviour determines your definition of
BUHARI. To me and my family he is the leader
of much needed changes in Nigeria! GMB 2015?
let the changes for better Nigeria begins. God
bless Nigeria!# GMB2015
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by conquistadores(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
jmoore:
Ok, we don see am. How does it reduce climate change?

grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by espn(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
jmoore:
Ok, we don see am. How does it reduce climate change?

haha abi how does it recover 20billion dollars stolen by gej..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by chichriso: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
the only governor that does not repect for the office of the presidency.
Mad man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by blazesam(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Duru na Buhari
Duru na Osinbajo
Duru na APC wey be the badest crew..................

Just watchin how pdp are hult at attension now with no more crazy accusations of forgery and other rubbish things.

Chengi is change in ma language TIV. WHAT CHANGE IN UR LANGUAGE?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Coded7:
See as him spoil face like say e dey quarrel with Nigeria.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by ighodalonosa(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
sai GEJ. Say no to devilish change.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by 30pence: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
siraj1402:
Best performing governor, ékun ókó Jonathan. Don't worry wa se aseyori lori Buhari.
By His grace,you will laugh come may 29 for swearing in the people's general.
GMB 2015,a completed project.By His grace.

Ask anyone that stays in portharcourt.
Omehia's 1 yr plus, still compares with amaechi's 8years.

The same amaechi that sold his private jet to akwaibom govt and quoted he sold it for 5million dollars less, still call someone corrupt?

How do you reconcile that?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
kendrick9:
this man has left rivers state to be patrolling around,playing houseboy to buhari..
Just look at the kind of glass he is wearing, a glass for kids..
do u even think b4 u talk?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
kendrick9:
this man has left rivers state to be patrolling around,playing houseboy to buhari..
do u even think b4u talk? I no u be igbo boy..what u guyz failed to understand is igbo av not benefited from pdp lead gov for 16year..u better wakeup and leave sentiment apart..with APC equality is certain..am just tryin to wake u while u sleeping..no abuse, just want to open ur eyes!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by taha24: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Action man ppls vioce keep up d good work.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by tonero230(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
kendrick9:

Haters
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
HUSBAND OF JONATHAN ON TOP OF PEJ
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
THE MESSAGE FROM TODAY'S LAGOS RALLY.Go tell it in Sokoto, tell it in Maiduguri, tell it in Uyo, tell it in Abuja, tell it in Ibusa, tell it in Abeokuta, tell it in Jos and tell it resoundingly inLagos that the wind of CHANGE is blowing through the Land.Tell the world that in the rain Nigerians nay Lagosians trooped out in multitudes to chant the APC...CHANGE mantra.Tell them that amazingly they endured the great LAGOS 6hour rally. And tell them that CHANGE is here.Tell them that like Nigerians in Lagos rejected the Umbrella choosing instead to stand in the rain, so Nigerians have rejected the Umbrella party the PDP.God Bless Nigeria.Prof Chris NWAOKOBIA JNRDirector GeneralCHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA CAN. Yes We CAN.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
We have seen it. are you satisfy?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by dhappyking(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Him dey see so?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by endymetrix(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
kimond101:
Yessir he rocked them shades
Plus he can dance aswell.
2015 political atmosphere has been quite interesting and comical.

I believe we need a president whose presence alone would make people afraid of implementing their corrupt tendencies.
Nigerians are strong headed people we need a leader that can handle us without fear aswell as being accountable to the people in securing lives because that is a government number one priority.
Who can give these?
I know it's definitely not GEJ
Then who? Buhari . Is he free from corruption and forged certificate b4 assuming the post of a president Are all his cabal not corrupt God save Nigeria... APC is not the Change we need now!

Sorry!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Dexema(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
In M.Is voice “bad belle is allowed is allowed“.let the dude have some fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya / Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.