Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics (27775 Views)

APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections / Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by broseme: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ovation International publisher Dele Momodu has taken to Twitter to air his view on the ongoing CCT trial of Saraki.According to him Saraki’s trial is politically motivated and a witch hunt and not any kind of anti-corruption fight by the Buhari government.

The tweets were in response to comments by Nigerians on Twitter following a letter he wrote to President Muhammadu Buhari titled: “A Second Desperate Memo to President Buhari “

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/sarakis-cct-trial-is-politically.html

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by broseme: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by socialmediaman: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by ricsman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
of course yes. politically motivated but one must set the pathway.
are those revelations false?
people joined APC to change things but they joined APC to grap more.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
which Nairalander has Saraki helped? Abeg pack well Oga Dele.. besides Davido is calling you, go and answer.

Okay! Of the truth, you have a point tho! but Saraki has offended elders that don't forgive... If I am lying, go and ask Dasuki.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by yarimo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Political motivated or friends motivated or family motivated but he has questions to answer

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by amaechi1: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigeria will be better of if more of these criminal will be politically motivated. When they are killing Nigerians with their stealing, don't they use their political office to steal.

So, let the political onslaught begin.

Chief Dele, I will advice you choose your battle very well before coming to fight.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by rusher14: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Saraki is a thief and should be dealt with as one would any.

As a common man, I say all thieves regardless of Party, tribe, religion or social standing should be condemned for their acts.

Saraki must pay the price of his past deeds especially because this is in the public domain.

How can a man whose criminal acts I am aware of suddenly begin to determine Laws upon which I shall live my life when it is beyond doubt he doesn't obey the very constitution which appoints him, Laws which he works to implement and oath of office which he swore to?

Anyway, Everything in the life of a politician is political and he must live with it.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by fabre4: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is why pdp needs to be voted back so that they can be politically motivated to wipe out corruption from Apc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by oluwafemi113(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
See him face

Abi you follow saraki eat from our yam

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by mackhunter77: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
as irritating as ur personality is I'm not surprised u don't know when to keep quiet

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by seunmsg(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
I don't care if Saraki's trial is politically motivated or not. Since there is evidence of corruption, he should be tried and justice should be done. Ordinary Nigerians are arrested, tried and jailed for very little offences with nobody speaking out for them. The political elites can't be given a different treatment. Nobody is above the law. If Saraki is not guilty of the charges, he will defend himself appropriately whether his trial is politically motivated or not. If he's found guilty, he should be jailed and disgraced like a common criminal.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by tuniski: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Even buhari is not a saint! A Product of Corruption can't fight corruption. This govt is not serious about anti Corruption crusade just another hot air!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Fmartin(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Politically motivated abi

Mr Dele, settle ur problem with davido first.
No wonder he calls u his boy due to ur behavior.

22 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by oyinkel(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
The motivation is of no consequence, but do they have a valid case?

"........The curse, causeless shall not come"

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Abayhormy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dele, how about Panama papers??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by jaydee8(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na now you know? When you dey fight for davido papa money how you go know? Baby mama ko sofie momodu ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by anonimi: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Interesting revelation from their inner caucus people.
Interesting.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2938131_img20151008115017_jpegda469a94c9fd77807838733617689646

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Dahveydson(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
LOL

This political harlot is at it again, Panama papers is also a witch hunt created by PMB.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by datola: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dele, if the trial is politically motivated, what about the allegations and the recent Panama leaks. He should be left to enjoy the billions he stole while serving his people so that the trial will not appear political?

So many Nigerians are mentally derailed roaming media to gibberish nonsense.

And to think this is a man that wanted to be president the other day. No wonder he got only one vote.

17 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by HzRF(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
ricsman:
of course yes. politically motivated but one must set the pathway.

are those revelations false?

people joined APC to change things but they joined APC to grap more.
So
Once you steal and dance to the tune of the movers and shakers u will be free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Zombies are receiving sense one by one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by mosho2good: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
END TIME SARAKI
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by shamecurls(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
rusher14:
Saraki is a thief and should be dealt with as one would any.

As a common man, I say all thieves regardless of Party, tribe, religion or social standing should be condemned for their acts.

Saraki must pay the price of his past deeds especially because this is in the public domain.

How can a man whose criminal acts I am aware of suddenly begin to determine Laws upon which I shall live my life when it is beyond doubt he doesn't obey the very constitution which appoints him, Laws which he works to implement and oath of office which he swore to?

Anyway, Everything in the life of a politician is political and he must live with it.

You re brilliant

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by NobleAngell(f): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nawa for some of these comments I'm seeing here o. Pls that's his opinion, we all have ours and we are entitled to it. I don't know why some people will just take other people's opinions personal. The last time I checked, we still have our freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by anonimi: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
HzRF:
So
Once you steal and dance to the tune of the movers and shakers u will be free?

Yes.
That is the progreTHIEF gospel for those redeemed into their born-to-gain group.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by fortune1968: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
silly idea. will a thief ever stop supporting a thief like himself ?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by SammyGyang(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
O it's now that you know because APC's scam is not favoring you this time? undecided These politicians are wicked
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by ziccoit: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerian elites are crazy. What motivated Saraki when he dipped his long arm into public purse?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Shubbylee(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
EndTime Sides taking!! Who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by dapsoneh: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
He wants to be politically relevant by all means. If he had been given ministerial appointment as rumoured initially, he wldnt be vomiting this shit.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer / What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.