Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) (34606 Views)

Peter,Paul & Jude Okoye Go On Sunday Grooving To Cement Their Reunion(photo) / Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by Kingblingz(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
I just love this guy's The OKOYE's! As for those hungry Mofos saying they killed their parent May God in his Infinite MERCY(though I don't know how your parents came across u ppl weda it was God that gave u to them or gods)forgive you all! RIP Papa Psquare
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

You're right. I read all about this in Buchi Emecheta's book.

Wao Madame Im imprrssed by your signature. Good one! cool

How old are you?

And you seem to be intelligent. I just hope that grandfather thread of your aint true.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

What can i say? Times have changed, deal with it. Our fore fathers strolled around in loin cloth; would you want to wear one now?

Why not Are you mad?

Are you saying me ppl dont wear loincloth these days in developed /developing countries?

Go to India, Oman, UAE, Saudi, Kenya,etc.. and see for yourself.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Wao Madame Im imprrssed by your signature. Good one! cool

How old are you?

And you seem to be intelligent. I just hope that grandfather thread of your aint true.
Haha. The Grandfather thread ain't true, just a story I saw saw somewhere and I thought to share.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by 12ema: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Why not Are you mad?

Are you saying me ppl dont wear loincloth these days in developed /developing countries?

Go to India, Oman, UAE, Saudi, Kenya,etc.. and see for yourself.

I did not ask you about people in india, UAE, Saudi, kenya, etc; i asked if you could wear it and make a statement. If so, then i'll like to see you wear one to work or to an interview, since you are so passionate about it. And why the insults? Just so you know, insults during a discourse is a sign of poor argumentative skills, low self esteem, and a reduced IQ.

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Itulah:
Mama die, papa follow after. Could it be what am thinking? lipsrsealed
What are you thinking?
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

I did not ask you about people in india, UAE, Saudi, kenya, etc; i asked if you could wear it and make a statement. If so, then i'll like to see you wear one to work or to an interview, since you are so passionate about it. And why the insults? Just so you know, insults during a discourse is a sign of poor argumentative skills, low self esteem, and a reduced IQ.

Hey f00L ....low esteem urself! Do you spend most of your lifetime @ interviews? Whats wrong with wearing loincloth on the streets if its part of your culture?! Isnt this your homeland? This is Nigeria abeg!
I dont mind wearing it but its not part of my attire.

And btw as far as work environment is concerned , u follow their rules. If its permissable than why not? In those situation , ur choice is not under your control. To bring about a change in the system and mentality will take some years and a revolution.

Its sad that our own people consider our attires inferior.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by 12ema: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Hey f00L ....low esteem urself! Do you spend most of your lifetime @ interviews? Whats wrong with wearing loincloth on the streets if its part of your culture?! Isnt this your homeland? This is Nigeria abeg!
I dont mind wearing it but its not part of my attire.

And btw as far as work environment is concerned , u follow their rules. If its permissable than why not? In those situation , ur choice is not under your control. To bring about a change in the system and mentality will take some years and a revolution.

Its sad that our own people consider our attires inferior.

There you go again with the insults. Can't you express yourself logically and calmly without resulting to verbal barrages? Anyway, your response has navigated a complete 360 towards my first comment which emphasised how much times have changed. The world is dynamic and forever changing, for good and bad. what was permissable back in the day is no longer today. Like i said initially, deal with it. Your misplaced cultural pride is not relevant in this instance.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

There you go again with the insults. Can't you express yourself logically and calmly without resulting to verbal barrages? Anyway, your response has navigated a complete 360 towards my first comment which emphasised how much times have changed. The world is dynamic and forever changing, for good and bad. what was permissable back in the day is no longer today. Like i said initially, deal with it. Your misplaced cultural pride is not relevant in this instance.

The world has changed? But are you the one to dictate the change? This is my version of the world. If you dont like it, go dance n.aked in the bush. Tell the same thing u just told me to the Indians, Arabs and Japs.

Who are you to dictate wat is permissable today you faceless creature? Must you always open your mouth for the sake of letting out sound? Dont tell me where to place my pride. I have proper cultural pride unlike you who will forever remain a slave and yab anything that has to do with the pride and legacy of this nation.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by 12ema: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

The world has changed? But are you the one to dictate the change? This is my version of the world. If you dont like it, go dance n.aked in the bush. Tell the same thing u just told me to the Indians, Arabs and Japs.

Who are you to dictate wat is permissable today you faceless creature? Must you always open your mouth for the sake of letting out sound? Dont tell me where to place my pride. I have proper cultural pride unlike you who will forever remain a slave and yab anything that has to do with the pride and legacy of this nation.

Now you are getting boring. Your insults are getting bland with no added flavor. I expect more. I just did a google search and nowhere does it say i am dictating cultural change. This is the world and i just live in it the best i can. It might benefit you to do same. Resistance is futile. wink(i bet you didn't get that pun) Refusing to accept change will only leave you empty, angry, resentful and antagonistic, as it shows in your responses. You are welcome.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by opyscol(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Boll2010:
werey omo irankiran#alaso jamu

Thank u jare! D guy is an idiot.... he lacks wisdom
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by umaleku(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
aboy247:
May their Dad rest in peace.
Who is the guy on black in the first pics, na back him wan use carry the coffin

guy u no dey see say na the undertaker be that abi which kind yeye question u dey ask

Nigerian Military Arrests Generals, Other Senior Officers Over Boko

Haram's Takeover of Baga

Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2897-nigerian-military-arrests-generals-other-senior-officers-over-boko-haram-s-takeover-of-baga
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

Now you are getting boring. Your insults are getting bland with no added flavor. I expect more. I just did a google search and nowhere does it say i am dictating cultural change. This is the world and i just live in it the best i can. It might benefit you to do same. Resistance is futile. wink(i bet you didn't get that pun) Refusing to accept change will only leave you empty, angry, resentful and antagonistic, as it shows in your responses. You are welcome.

Blahblahblah

Change does not necessairly have to go the way of the west.

The stuff going on here is not positive change. It is bowing to the superiority of foreign customs.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by Trendy4gud(f): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Erotex:
Congrats
Are you awake dear?
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Foxycarol:
Hmmmm. Surely we all most return the Lord but we knoweth not the time. So Live right and remeber Jesus Loves Me and You
we should remember Heaven and Hell too.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Itulah:
Mama die, papa follow after. Could it be what am thinking? lipsrsealed
Hmm me thinking too
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2015
Foxycarol:
Hmmmm. Surely we all most return the Lord but we knoweth not the time. So Live right and remeber Jesus Loves Me and You
Wonderful..christians always passionate about their religion but moslems always sadistic and cruel as if say them byforce them.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by whizfache(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
IF IT WORKS LIKE YOU SAID YOU BETTER USE YOUR USELESS PAPA WHO ALWAYS DRUNK FOR MAMA IYABO OGOGORO SHOP, INSTEAD OF FIGHTING WITH YOUR MAMA WHEN EVER HE COMES BACK AND ASK HER FOR FVCK

bros I see why ur name start from n..because N stand for nonentity... big fool from a castrated parent....Neva in ur wretched life even quote me ...son of a bastard.

biggest fool ever..wat a waste sperm..from the bottom of my heart...fvck you
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) by nzeadachie: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2015
whizfache:

bros I see why ur name start from n..because N stand for nonentity... big fool from a castrated parent....Neva in ur wretched life even quote me ...son of a bastard.

biggest fool ever..wat a waste sperm..from the bottom of my heart...fvck you
I KNOW YOUR TYPE, YOUR PARENTS ARE USELESS TO YOU THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T REGARD OTHER PEOPLE PARENTS,

Davido Defends Girlfriend, Chioma, After A Fan Said Her Food Looks Like ‘Puke’ / Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him / #bbnaija 2019 Audition Date,venues,forms And Requirements Revealed (#bbnaija)