Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him (34602 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by habgito: 12:33pm On May 10, 2017
CEO of Made Men Music, Ubi Franklin slams Nigerian Police for releasing Chinese employee of Lifemate Furniture who attempted to kill him after about 5 hours in custody.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ubi-franklin-reacts-after-police.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7H29blfbCM

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by sleepyeyez(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2017
No b naija police? E go don drop roger for boys na

grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by StRichard(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2017
That's Nigeria for you....had it been you are the one that attempted to stab the Chinese guy, they don't mind detaining you for one year

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Partnerbiz(f): 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
If you are unhappy about that you follow it up. They can't even do that to me let alone you.

Again, the release may be with sureties. Follpw up and make sure he is prosecuted...

You are not rich in vain.

See below shaa..

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by habgito: 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
Ubi, Do as the guy above me says

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
If you are unhappy about that you follow it up. They can't even do that to me let alone you.

Again, the release may be with sureties. Follpw up and make sure he is prosecuted...

See below shaa..

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by sinaj(f): 1:16pm On May 10, 2017
This is one of the reasons people take law into their hands.

Mitcheeew!

Ubi is evn lucky he is wealthy else they would av turned d case around nd accused him of attacking the chinko man! sad

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Smellymouth: 1:30pm On May 10, 2017
Naija police sha ..
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by klassykute(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2017
Wetin bribe nor fit do?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by ikombe: 1:47pm On May 10, 2017
So long as you are alive. Then

1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Adaowerri111: 1:47pm On May 10, 2017
Stop acting like you're not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 10, 2017
Hope say no be this Chinese man grin

25 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
grin
grin

Ubi fought a lost battle.

This is Nigeria... White is always supreme.

Besides, the relationship between the Nigerian police and the Chinese is clearly portrayed in this picture

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by goodlifehyd(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
Naija police are the worst, no wonder majority prefer jungle justice

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
undecided Fired
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by flyca: 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
Day by day, my love for this country diminishes.

As I'm typing now, the Nigerian factor is currently frustrating me at the Chinese Embassy in Abuja. You know, I'm just one private citizen, so I can fight much.

How could I pay over 50k just to authenticate a document A document I've paid another 50k to obtain o! Chai, lemme not type much yet.

#continuessobbing cry

12 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Agimor(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
Naija Police will always compromise.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Edu3Again: 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
The Chinese man is not a threat to the Fulani domination, so he is free to go.

If the guy was PDP, IPOB or NDA, he would still be in prison.

17 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 10, 2017
Same reason persons like me don't report crime. No need.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by enimooko: 1:49pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:

See below shaa..
God bless you.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Greenbullet(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
He can't be hurt because some top officials have called for his release, don't you know China wants to gift us some billion dollars, don't come and use your own to spoil the entire country own , we need the money at least he did not harm you.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
NIGERIANS AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Franzinni: 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
He used his connections

You too use your connection

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by WhistleB(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
Nigerian police and inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
habgito:
CEO of Made Men Music, Ubi Franklin slams Nigerian Police for releasing Chinese employee of Lifemate Furniture who attempted to kill him after about 5 hours in custody.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ubi-franklin-reacts-after-police.html

https://youtu.be/D7H29blfb

Don't take this lying down ...approach consumers protection...move to court ..these foreigners will have more room to do worst ..next he will kill his worker l

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by TINALETC3(f): 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Franzinni: 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
He used his connections

You to use your connection

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by qualityovenbake(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
The Nigeria police won't just release the Chinese man without Ubi Franklyn knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photoshoot / Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” / Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.