Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) (38731 Views)

NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / Nasarawa State University Final Year Student Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident / What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by jude33084(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2015
They always drive as if they are the owners of the road; violating all traffic rules.

The bitter thing here is that they will never learn angry

RIP to the dead
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2015
Too sad. R.I.P
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by bumtos(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2015
that makes me remember the accident I had last yr Nov. We were 8 in the car but we all cameout in peace.

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Originalsly: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2015
I guess speeding is the cause.From the damage it doesn't look like the bus crashed into another vehicle or turned over....looks more like it crashed into something like logs sticking out at the back of a truck. @OP...not good to show close up pics of the dead at the scene. I wish the injured a speedy recovery.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by raziboi(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Did I jus read op saying "God bless d deceased"
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Gbotun(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2015
100Cents:

I hear you.

The same cheap Chinese vehicle that transport companies use for many years without problem, this new one don scatter.

Student driver feeling fly on steering..

Actually,the bus is not a Chinese brand but a brand new
Nissan NV 300 bus,one of the buses given to them by the state govt about a year or so ago.

Was discussing with a friend of mine in IB poly abt the way those SUG excos drive those buses not knowing
this was going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2015
[size=18pt]Please, always recite and pray Psalm 23 whenever you travel.

Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
King James Version (KJV)

by Public Domain[/size]

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Ojoariyo(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2015
So tragic...RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the suvivor.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by omanifrank(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2015
it is well
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by slap1(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2015
RIP
Do these guys even have drivers or they drive themselves always?
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Joshkid(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Tz Really disheartening!
#RIP
#Rep Poly Ibadan
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by lonelydora: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Rip to the dead.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Please, always recite and pray Psalm 23 whenever you travel.

Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
King James Version (KJV)

by Public Domain[/size]

Having done that, don't forget to go easy on the accelerator.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by eightsin(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2015
The bus seems to be the only vehicle involved in the accident. So I'd factor in over speeding and lost of control.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by ajistai2003(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
May d dead RIP and I wish d injured a speedy recovery
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2015
RIp to the dead.
this reminds of the one that happened in my school three weeks ago, some Hnd students were going to campaign as the ufuma campus of fed ploy oko, on getting to Ndikelionwu, nobody could tell what happened, the car somersault and fell in to the drainage by the side of the road.many students were injured, after some days two students died ad a result of the accident.
As if that one is not , the upper week, another vehicle carrying students from oko campus to ufuma campus, somersaulted again , a few distances from where the formed one happened, to God be the glory , nobody died but some sustained serious injuries.
I would have been involved in this particular accident, but the God of pa O. Ezekiel saved me. I was supposed to enter that particular bus, but I was hosting with a friend at the bus stand, the bus filled up so I had to take the next bus.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by 100Cents: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Gbotun:

Nissan NV 300 bus,one of the buses given to them by the state govt about a year or so ago.

Was discussing with a friend of mine in IB poly abt the way those SUG excos drive those buses not knowing

Thank you. Most people are reckless with new vehicles trusting the vehicles will save their loves.

I remember one time in 2011, was speeding along Enugu PH expressway with my tokunboh car and one guy with a new Peugeot 408 taught to himself that he will dust me. We were doing 140 to 160( God forgive me). The other guy lost control after overtaking me. Brand new vehicle. Thank God, he was able to slow down but didn't summersault. I didn't see him again throughout the trip. That day I stopped trusting any car even if it factory fresh.

Have seen Tundra, Hilux, Sequioa, Prado involved in accidents. Name them.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Loyalblak007(f): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2015
oooh!!! pls wat campus plszz?
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by grandstar(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2015
in public buses you hear passengers complaining that this driver is slow, that he does not know how to drive. most accidents can be avoided if drivers drove at moderate speeds. reckless driving kill and maims. LIFE IS PRECIOUS ( deut 22 :8

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by tohshine(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Abeg shey the car fly enter trailer ni that y I always sat at the middle while traveling cos who knows sad
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Rexyl(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
so sad. young and aspiring students. may their souls rest in peace to the dead, quick recovery for the wounded. may God grant parents fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by BlackLeopard(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2015
May God see to the healing of the injured and peace of the Dead.

So sad. embarassed
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by daylae(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Gbotun:

when i see these guys driving in town with the bus i feel like spanking them. they move like the bus was invincible. withing a month or two the bus was already looking bad. just sad it had to end this way.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by fairygeh(f): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
It amazes me how people have the boldness to snap a dead body in that manner,absolute ly gross.RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by tommysparks: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
onosprince:
I dont understand how people die of accident in naija and in uptown they are involve in more serious accident and come out with just injuries, watch world amazing videos. RIP
I guess Paul walker died of accident in nigeria abi?

2 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by strawberryinc(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
the problem of these SUG excos, they overspeed whenever they are in that bus... other school executives shud borrow a leaf from that
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by okpamson15(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2015
The reason y i hate siting in front
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Malik123: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Ah!....
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by guttentag(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2015
God bless the Dead.. RIP
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Over speeding I guess, I hope all of us know how recklessly student union buses are been drive by either the Welfare dir or SUG president. This is so sad seeing a young student die like a chicken
Rip to him and God should heal the wounded
I guess school management should be the 1 to Provide driver for Student Union Buses to reduce reckless driving#my opinion
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by guckan(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2015
Rip to d dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.